Neji vs. Shino - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 09-28-2005, 09:47 PM   #106
Rockshmo
Vizual Assassin

Rockshmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorokks
naa.he can call more from elsewer if required!!!but i think ur rite.neji aint good long range.
Alright, we understand your enthusiasm for Neji, but we don't need your spam in this thread. It's not a debate, simply opinions.

Also, I don't think anybody is paying attention to Shino's teammate. Yes, that's right.. Hinata. Same bloodline and Shino has been helping Hinata with her intense training so he more then likely knows a lot more about the Byakuugan then anyone in this thread is giving him credit for. If you'll recall.. Neji was in a training session and was trying to figure out how many birds were in the sky from behind him.. or something like that.. he missed by one. We see the same "blind spot" in Hinata when she's trapped in the wax coucoon as she tries to count the number of bees. She also misses by one, so chances are they have the same "blind spot" and Shino more then likely knows of this spot.

Anyway, I'm not saying whether one can beat the other or not.. but I'm saying Shino could have a chance at defeating Neji. I highly doubt Neji would be able to just come out and blow him away within minutes... so before posting assanine assumptions think about the big picture.

Old 09-29-2005, 12:21 PM   #107
narutorokks
Chuunin

narutorokks is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockshmo
Alright, we understand your enthusiasm for Neji, but we don't need your spam in this thread. It's not a debate, simply opinions.

Also, I don't think anybody is paying attention to Shino's teammate. Yes, that's right.. Hinata. Same bloodline and Shino has been helping Hinata with her intense training so he more then likely knows a lot more about the Byakuugan then anyone in this thread is giving him credit for. If you'll recall.. Neji was in a training session and was trying to figure out how many birds were in the sky from behind him.. or something like that.. he missed by one. We see the same "blind spot" in Hinata when she's trapped in the wax coucoon as she tries to count the number of bees. She also misses by one, so chances are they have the same "blind spot" and Shino more then likely knows of this spot.

Anyway, I'm not saying whether one can beat the other or not.. but I'm saying Shino could have a chance at defeating Neji. I highly doubt Neji would be able to just come out and blow him away within minutes... so before posting assanine assumptions think about the big picture.
first of all hinata is not on the same level a neji.not even close.so from training her shino cannot get too much other than basic byakugan knowledge.she didnt have a blind spot during the bees thing.she counted rite.she misaimed.and missed 1.thats not a blindspot.and only after perceived attack that sound four guy kidoumaru found neji's blindspot!!!shino will need time to find it out and not no it right at the start of the fight!!!
v saw how neji was taking out all thozz spiders wen they were falling by the thousands.he can easily take out shino.he mite survive initially but he will eventually fall!!!

narutorokks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 07:48 PM   #108
Smeeeeee
Asian Sensation

Smeeeeee will become famous soon enoughSmeeeeee will become famous soon enough
it would end with a draw

I AM THE ASIAN SENSATION!
Smeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 10:08 PM   #109
narutorokks
Chuunin

narutorokks is an unknown quantity at this point
a draw!!!!double knockout if not a win for neji!!!

narutorokks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 11:58 AM   #110
Extrusion`Neji
Jounin

Extrusion`Neji is an unknown quantity at this point
ermm....alot of debate ...huh...
i personally go for neji....not becuz i luv neji ( well i did )..i had sum theory for myself

bugs eats chakra n kaiten wouldnt last for a long time...probably shino will keep attacking wth bug ( a guy b4 say these )...ya thts true.....but dun u guys realise ....a bug , u kill it even wth a smash on it. Neji kaiten , chakra base and bug feed it...but i dun thk bug can eat tht much chakra at once....the chakra is overload for a bug to eat , so the kaiten can delflect them n kill them....through smashing on tree or wat...and shino bug will die all soon

field of divination ....ya, bug block tenketsu ( sum guy say ths b4 )....a press of neji could kill it...there is possibility tht neji cant really close tenketsu of shino....( percentage is highly be able )....

blind spot , a things tht shino wont figure out it so fast....neji wont giv him chance for it....spider guy can know it...becuz he is on the top of neji....he had better view....shino wont had the chance....

kaiten works on kinetic energy of spinning.....y dun it work on a strike or rush of neji ....ths could penetrate any "shino bug surrounding jutsu" ( 4get ).....plus wat could u expect from a number 1 students....other than neji hakkeshou style....he can use henge,kunai,shuriken,bunshin,ninja tools and else .... lolz...he can...and probably very good it....n wat do u thk a bunch of bug against explosion tag....and a bug shield against kunai . Plus neji is so fast...tht it could he can use his kunai juz like divinaiton palm....guess wat....64/128 stab on shino ??

n remember a chuunin say tht neji posses jounin skill ( release chakra through body ), n plus even surpassed them...which is not juz palm , but whole tenketsu....he can concentrate it on finger and form a needle like thgs....it happens on spider fight....u dun thk neji can use it so good tht it flow out like a "shotgun" instead of needle ??

shino bug eat chakra, lets say tht shino bug had the chance....but neji wasnt tht weak...his chakra base is train since small....hyuuga blood over him , and intense training on byakugan which consume alot chakra....he would posses chuunin lvl chakra......he doesnt even fear sasuke lvl 1 curse seal ....( chuunin test , he juz say : looks like is not neccasilary ) he wasnt looking curse seal lvl 1 as cool at all

so wat do u thk....i know is juz my opinion...n i belive shino side sure hav sumthsg to reject my theory...and im looking forward...

Co-owner of Hyuuga Neji fanclub
Member of Death Note fanclub

Last edited by Extrusion`Neji; 10-03-2005 at 02:26 AM.
Extrusion`Neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 01:24 AM   #111
Extrusion`Neji
Jounin

its been 3 day,....waiting...

Old 10-02-2005, 03:26 PM   #112
Impulse
Live. Love. Burn. Die.

Impulse is on a distinguished roadImpulse is on a distinguished road
I'm trying my best to understand wtf you're trying to say...really I am. Not to be mean or anything, but if you want people to answer, maybe you should use a dictionary or spell check.
Old 10-02-2005, 03:32 PM   #113
Akatsuki Shinobi
Guy with a bag of Oranges

Akatsuki Shinobi is on a distinguished road
lots of people are just lazy and dont wanna bother reading this i guess.....

my creations
AMV's
Uchiha rage 2.0
here
Fuuma revival amv
here
Grudge for my former sensei
here
Kimimaro's last dance
here
Temari Shinobi of the Wind
here
A hyuga's destiny
here
Black cat amv
Chronos's assault team Kerberos
here
Creed's power
here

proud member of The Geijutsuka Crew (TGC)
Akatsuki Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 02:20 AM   #114
Extrusion`Neji
Jounin

sad...then....is my style ..haha...nvm ...i juz wan know more about shino...thts all !! im reali sorry , myseld dun figure out tht i made so much mistake on grammar and typing...so i hope sum1 can understand now...hehe...sorry alot....i had edit it ..

Last edited by Extrusion`Neji; 10-03-2005 at 02:27 AM.
Old 10-03-2005, 01:59 PM   #115
Mokilla
Missing-Nin

Mokilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Id Say Its Neji Because he can find as much ways to beat Gino.
Mokilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 05:08 PM   #116
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road
Alright, you want a debate fine.

Unlike what people think, Neji's bugs aren't normal bugs that you can just smash, they are a bit stronger and act like cockroaches. And to those who don't know, cockroaches are very hard to kill by smashes.

Also, Neji hitting the chakra points is extremely high, I won't argue that. But:
- to completely disable Shino, he has to close all of them
- Shino can replicate himself with his bugs
- Thus Shino can block atleast half of his body from Neji's Divination strikes.

Kaiten
- Yes Neji will blow back most of the bugs
- His spinning will probably stop the bugs from sucking chakra or even get near of him
- But as soon as he stops, the bugs can attack him in an instant. There is a recovery time for this attack.
- Also Neji's Kaiten is not as large as Hyuuga Hiashi, so his range is extremely limited.

Intelligence and level of skill - they are about the same.

And about Neji, the specific ability he has to pour chakra out of all of his holes surpasses jounin, but this is a very limited style of figthing. It is understandable that many people would be amazed, and I doubt that even Hyuuga Hiashi could pull this off before he was chuunin or even jounin, but that does not mean that he can defeat a jounin. It just means he can do that ability. And although this brings up the fact that Neji can learn tricks in a genius level, it does not mean he can do it in battle. You can't just come up with jutsus in the midst of battle.

However, I will agree you can get ideas for a technique, bring up new wasy to use your technique, and find brilliant combos. But Neji and Shino have not shown this ability, they have shown that they can learn their techniques quickly and use them effeciently, nothing more. Thus Neji is not as great as you say he is.

And also, Shino is a long range and short range combatant.

Oh and melee combat and fists are different. Don't combine them. And guess what? Shino has kunais so that Neji has to use Kaiten then attack with his bugs at the recovery time.

- my previous and still standing status is that Shino will win.

flareofdragon.deviantart.com

Last edited by flareofdragon; 10-03-2005 at 05:11 PM.
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 06:40 AM   #117
Extrusion`Neji
Jounin

you are saying that shino bugs right ??? but u type neji's bug....juz wan inform . Wat i see wasnt tht true , shino bug get killed in 1 shot from the bee , this support my theory tht it canot withstand neji press .

to close all tenketsu need high speed ... shino can defend....but until now, wat i see,no 1 will be able to react when hav a contact wth hakkeshou style divination palm .... kidoumaru , naruto both canot react ....so shino blocking the divination palm wasnt tht easy .

replication of bug , but neji had byakugan ....bunshin can be reveal by him in 1 instant moment of byakugan activation . Then neji wont juz spent time on the bunshin . Naruto will be able to confuse neji becuz he divide the chakra so evenly ( plus i guess it had reference on kyuubi chakra to do so )...but until now shino doesnt seem to be doing tht ....so , when neji face a bunshin...he would juz use byakugan to find the real 1 and attack while dodging the fake 1 .

kaiten work on the chakra hold...not juz the spin , kaiten first stop the movement of kunai of anythgs...n use spin to deflect ( this mean he could use chakra to stop and hold a things ) ...back to another point...shino can divide his bug to attack seperately so that his bug can attack during the delay . And i would like to say tht the amount of shino bug is limited , well i assumes tht it had alot ....but in order to do it seperately ...this makes the amount of 1 fleed or group becoming less...so tht the amount of chakra and spining motion needed will decrease foldly...hence making the delay decreasing

while the 1st fleed atck and been deflected away by kaiten...it was quite impossible neji to hav second kaiten...so he would just dodge it instead of block the 2nd fleed..and this could lead to a chances for counter attack ( the 1st fleed delected , 2nd fleed attacking , 3rd fleed probably waiting ...n happen for 4th n 5th....so on ) Neji speed can makes him hav a counter attack resulting tht impossible for 1st and 2nd fleed to react ....and the 3rd,4th etc fleed hard to react on....making shino defend decrease...shino probably dodge or use kunai...this still not enough to beat shino , but neji can do it many times so he would probably had a damage in maybe 10 tries ...

a bug attack and then kunai throw is harder ,cuz delfecting 1st fleed bug n dodge the kunai ...while neji does this, he would been attack by 2nd fleed , but the time neji use to dodge the kunai is enough for him to recover from the delay . Hence neji could juz use the old way ...kaiten n dodge n dodge n counter ..

i would strongly belive when this happen ...shino will start to form different startegies ...maybe bunshin combo ...shinobi tool combo...or sum strong jutsu from aburame clan...but bunshin combo still can be used by neji ...shino doesnt seem to be hav the ability to see through a bunshin . So , this make another priority for neji...using neji bunshin to attract the bug , and hav an ambush attack...

the fight wont be settle down in an hour ...since both had nice skill and intelligence...i duno alot about shino ...so i cant say tht neji is sure win...but from my point of mind ...in my brain ...neji had the upperhand .

Last edited by Extrusion`Neji; 10-04-2005 at 06:45 AM.
Old 05-25-2006, 04:27 PM   #118
Pride
Change is coming

Pride will become famous soon enoughPride will become famous soon enough
Re: Neji vs. Shino

Shino by far.... would beat the living shit our of neji.

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 05:05 PM   #119
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Shino would rock his ass. All the byakugan would do is allow him to see all of the bugs converge on him in wide angle. That's it.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 05:17 PM   #120
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extrusion`Neji
you are saying that shino bugs right ??? but u type neji's bug....juz wan inform .
Okay, first off, you have NO RIGHT to point out other people's mistakes. Seriously, proofreading one of your posts is a punishment only the evillest of all people would give another human.
Second, I agree with Shad0w_Hunter and flareofdragon. Additionally, while it's true Neji's Byakugan gives him a visual advantage, Shino can have his bugs scout the area, so it's not much of an advantage.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote