Chapter 549 Discussion - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-31-2011, 09:27 PM   #136
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chapter 549 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Considering the circumstances, there's no reason they should win. They don't want to and aren't trying to. Therefore, they're going to give plenty of warnings. Kabuto isn't even putting his best foot forward unless the Edos are near Kakashi. Nagato WANTED to defeat Naruto when they fought so that's completely different. Naruto needed help from Minato and Hinata to win, but Killer Bee's also mastered the Eight Tails and had the sense to stalemate Minato.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hidan#Creation

Dude, I've already informed you where to find this shit. If you're not gonna look, that's your own business. Starting at Itachi's conversation with Naruto until you see Sasuke's MS pretty much covers all of this. Danzo and recently Itachi gave confirmation to Tobi's story.

Start: http://www.citymanga.com/naruto/chapter-365/16/
End: http://www.citymanga.com/naruto/chapter-404/17/

While I do apreciate the link about Hidan, I don't think you truly are understanding what I'm saying, so gonna try again.... There are no links in which Itachi stated 'I met Madara at this place for the first time' that are specific and exact, Madara never stated that Itachi was his student, or Shisui, but he knew of them both. The stories by Danzo, and Madara are understood... yeah they took part in the Massacre, but there has never been a time when Itachi himself spoke what he felt, the motivations about his actions, they're guesses at best until he speaks. The actual deeds done that night are known by Itachi (dead), Danzou (dead), and Madara. So whatever he says is king, but I'm not one to go down the 'believe everything Madara says trail', he's a villian they are occasionally known to lie.

The proof that the situation around the Uchiha Massacre is vague, no on knows where, when or how Danzou got his sharingans, Shisui's body parts, if he helped, what he did, etc. The same goes for Madara who's never spoken that he killed people there himself, the only person whos taken credit, though I find it near impossible for Itachi to do all the deeds himself so quietly anyway, its a known fact from Itachi that Madara assisted... that is all, a lot of stuff is vague, thats all I'm saying, nobody knows exactly what happened with every character simply because Kishi never said it.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 07-31-2011 at 09:41 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2011, 01:47 AM   #137
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
there has never been a time when Itachi himself spoke what he felt, the motivations about his actions, they're guesses at best until he speaks.
I don't like information being revealed through Tobi either, but Danzo did confirm Tobi's story, including that Itachi could not bring himself to kill Sasuke.

Quote:
There are no links in which Itachi stated 'I met Madara at this place for the first time' that are specific and exact
Tobi stated that Itachi found him in Konoha trying to start war, no reason to lie about that.

Quote:
Madara never stated that Itachi was his student
Itachi stated that Tobi was his teacher to Sasuke.

Quote:
The proof that the situation around the Uchiha Massacre is vague, no on knows where, when or how Danzou got his sharingans, Shisui's body parts, if he helped, what he did, etc.
Irrelevant to the Sasuke/Itachi/Tobi situation.

Quote:
The same goes for Madara who's never spoken that he killed people there himself, the only person whos taken credit, though I find it near impossible for Itachi to do all the deeds himself
Sasuke immediately knew after Itachi's words about another Uchiha because there was no way that he could've killed everyone by himself. He confronted Itachi about it during their fight, to which he told Sasuke that it was Tobi who later admitted his involvement to Sasuke as well.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (08-02-2011)
Old 08-01-2011, 03:34 AM   #138
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Huuu?? what exactly are you people babbling about? Proof of the massacre can be found in flashbacks from Sasuke during his fight with Naruto at VOTE back in part 1, Itachi's conversation with Naruto before fighting Sasuke, Tobi's conversation with Sasuke after he killed Itachi, various conversations between Tobi & Zetsu, Sasuke's flashbacks of the massacre after finding out the truth, Danzou's confirmation of the event in question, & Itachi's confirmation of the event in question.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:02 AM   #139
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Huuu?? what exactly are you people babbling about? Proof of the massacre can be found in flashbacks from Sasuke during his fight with Naruto at VOTE back in part 1, Itachi's conversation with Naruto before fighting Sasuke, Tobi's conversation with Sasuke after he killed Itachi, various conversations between Tobi & Zetsu, Sasuke's flashbacks of the massacre after finding out the truth, Danzou's confirmation of the event in question, & Itachi's confirmation of the event in question.
Not proof, the specifics, they're no panels with Itachi trining under Madara, thats a story, also no one knows exactly what each person did before or during the Massasacre because the manga isn't 100 percent specific, and show'd no flashbacks with others in the village, the totality. What was shown? Itachi, as Madara student, where are the panels that show it? There are none, not like Kakashi and Team 7, or Jman and the Rain Akatsuki. Is there a panel with Danzou inside the Uchiha Village there that night... NO, but he was there obviously. To believe everything is 'cut and dry' like every character has stated thus far is not the route I take. Example Itachi's rants, and things that he was saying during his battle with Sasuke was supposedly fake, and a facade, so people have to 'pick through' what the double agent said to seek the truth, ereything Itachi said wasn't truthful. He said he was going to take Sasukes eyes... he did't truly even try according everybody in the Naruto world. Not proof again, SPECIFICS, its all I've been saying, no panels, just stories.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 08-01-2011 at 08:06 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
gringie (08-01-2011)
Old 08-01-2011, 05:56 PM   #140
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not proof, the specifics, they're no panels with Itachi trining under Madara, thats a story, also no one knows exactly what each person did before or during the Massasacre because the manga isn't 100 percent specific, and show'd no flashbacks with others in the village, the totality.
They showed Sasuke entering the village & witnessing Itachi killing their parents. We also got to see Sasuke chasing after Itachi through a village of corpses. At no point was Tobi ever shown at the actual event in question. However that doesn't mean that he wasn't there.

Quote:
What was shown? Itachi, as Madara student, where are the panels that show it?
Itachi wasn't Madara's student. Where do you people get this idea from anyway? Itachi was most likely a member of Anbu Root which would have meant he was trained by his father (who isn't Tobi) & Danzou or one of his followers. At most Madara informed Itachi about the method to gain MS which Itachi would have later tolled Danzou about since killing Shisui was actually an Anbu mission based on the facts we do have.

Quote:
There are none, not like Kakashi and Team 7, or Jman and the Rain Akatsuki.
Because Madara was never really his teacher. I think you're misunderstanding something within the manga.

Quote:
Is there a panel with Danzou inside the Uchiha Village there that night... NO, but he was there obviously.
He was there after the fact to collect the corpses obviously. It couldn't look like Anbu had a hand in it which is why no one from Root other than Itachi would have taken part in the massacre in question.

Quote:
To believe everything is 'cut and dry' like every character has stated thus far is not the route I take.
So you take the route of the delusional? What is there not to understand at this point?

Quote:
Example Itachi's rants, and things that he was saying during his battle with Sasuke was supposedly fake, and a facade, so people have to 'pick through' what the double agent said to seek the truth, ereything Itachi said wasn't truthful.
Look I don't feel like going over old shit for the 15th time. But this is really simple both Danzou & Itachi confirmed what Tobi said about the massacre. Both Danzou & Itachi acknowledge that Itachi was ordered to kill his clan. If you want foreshadowing of this from a different perspective read this.

Quote:
He said he was going to take Sasukes eyes... he did't truly even try according everybody in the Naruto world. Not proof again, SPECIFICS, its all I've been saying, no panels, just stories.
Are you under the delusion that Itachi actually wanted to kill his brother? Dude seriously you should re-read the manga.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Mail (08-01-2011), Skullbat01 (08-01-2011)
Old 08-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #141
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

So Naruto did another deepthroat no jutsu? Is this like his 3rd or 4th time?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:17 PM   #142
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
They showed Sasuke entering the village & witnessing Itachi killing their parents. We also got to see Sasuke chasing after Itachi through a village of corpses. At no point was Tobi ever shown at the actual event in question. However that doesn't mean that he wasn't there.

Itachi wasn't Madara's student. Where do you people get this idea from anyway? Itachi was most likely a member of Anbu Root which would have meant he was trained by his father (who isn't Tobi) & Danzou or one of his followers. At most Madara informed Itachi about the method to gain MS which Itachi would have later tolled Danzou about since killing Shisui was actually an Anbu mission based on the facts we do have.

Because Madara was never really his teacher. I think you're misunderstanding something within the manga.

He was there after the fact to collect the corpses obviously. It couldn't look like Anbu had a hand in it which is why no one from Root other than Itachi would have taken part in the massacre in question.

So you take the route of the delusional? What is there not to understand at this point?

Look I don't feel like going over old shit for the 15th time. But this is really simple both Danzou & Itachi confirmed what Tobi said about the massacre. Both Danzou & Itachi acknowledge that Itachi was ordered to kill his clan. If you want foreshadowing of this from a different perspective read this.

Are you under the delusion that Itachi actually wanted to kill his brother? Dude seriously you should re-read the manga.
Not delusional, simply waiting for Itachi to truly speak to Sasuke about the specifics of that night, and his total truthful feelings, these have been insinuated at, guessed at, and made facts, though Itachi has generally 'been acting' and hasn't spoken to Sasuke, or anyone out of his 'acting' self, if that makes sense.

I have no problem with Itachi 'passing on his MS' to Sasuke, or the part of the story that is told by either Danzou, or Madara, I'm sure there is truth to some, even a large percentage of what they said, but not everything, if so, why are they villans? Itachi didn't attempt to kill Sasuke, I can live with that without problem, thats fine.

There are some spots where things are assumed, it'd be nice if Itachi truly spoke, specifically to Sasuke, then I'd think you'd have a conversation with the 'Real' Itachi is all I was saying. About the Itachi being a student of Madara, Emisary has been saying that, I just was asking where were the panels if that were true, I thought not, and had heard it before thats all.

The specifics for example about what Itachi/Sasuke's Dad felt about Konoha, his and other's specific intentions, possibly what they're plan was, etc. these are things that Itachi only knew, and since Madara & Danzou didn't have 'the run of the place', Uchiha Village, at best they got information from spies.

Lastly, on another note... I don't understand how or why Itachi/Danzou think that the Uchiha's are still 'honored' supposedly for what he did though. Nobody in Konoha knew, Madara's actions brought suspicion on the clan in the first place during Narutos birth, and got them moved. At most in the shinobi world from my perception, the Uchiha's were feared of course for they're doujutsu... magic eyeballs, other than that they haven't seemed 'Honorable' at all, that I don't understand. He seemingly wants the shinobi world to think they were an alright people with some minor problems, that got off'd by him so he takes the flack for all the wrongdoing from the whole clan.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:05 PM   #143
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Not delusional, simply waiting for Itachi to truly speak to Sasuke about the specifics of that night, and his total truthful feelings, these have been insinuated at, guessed at, and made facts, though Itachi has generally 'been acting' and hasn't spoken to Sasuke, or anyone out of his 'acting' self, if that makes sense.
Itachi: Sorry Sasuke this is the last time.

This is Itachi being truthful to Sasuke right before his death. Do I really need to explain why this scene is so important? As for Itachi speaking about the night in question he already has with Naruto in last weeks chapter. Re-read the damn chapter & actually pay attention to what Naruto & Itachi are talking about.

Quote:
I have no problem with Itachi 'passing on his MS' to Sasuke, or the part of the story that is told by either Danzou, or Madara, I'm sure there is truth to some, even a large percentage of what they said, but not everything, if so, why are they villans? Itachi didn't attempt to kill Sasuke, I can live with that without problem, thats fine.
Who said Danzou was ever a villain? He may have been a bastard however he was looking out for what he thought was best for his village. What part of Madara's story besides the nine tails isn't true at this point? Pretty much everything of importance has been confirmed by multiple people yet you're still in denial?

Quote:
There are some spots where things are assumed, it'd be nice if Itachi truly spoke,
He did in last weeks chapter when he confirmed everything Naruto tolled him.

Quote:
specifically to Sasuke,
That will probably never happen unless Sasuke magically appears in the area & stops Naruto from killing his brother. For all intensive purposes Itachi is going to fall within the next 1-3 chapters.

Quote:
then I'd think you'd have a conversation with the 'Real' Itachi is all I was saying.
What exactly is the real Itachi? Did you even read my link?

Quote:
About the Itachi being a student of Madara, Emisary has been saying that, I just was asking where were the panels if that were true, I thought not, and had heard it before thats all.
It's not actually true.

Quote:
The specifics for example about what Itachi/Sasuke's Dad felt about Konoha, his and other's specific intentions, possibly what they're plan was, etc.
OMFG dude read the link I provided you. All that information was explained by in part 1 when Sasuke had a flashback right before his fight with Naruto at VOTE. His Dad's feelings in regards to Konoha, his disdain for Sarutobi, as well as the Uchiha's position as outsiders within the village are all clearly represented there.

Quote:
these are things that Itachi only knew, and since Madara & Danzou didn't have 'the run of the place', Uchiha Village, at best they got information from spies.
Itachi was Danzou's spy.

Quote:
Lastly, on another note... I don't understand how or why Itachi/Danzou think that the Uchiha's are still 'honored' supposedly for what he did though.
Simple the majority of Konoha aren't aware that the Uchiha were plotting a rebellion. So in the eyes of the masses the Uchiha were a powerful & honorable clan within Konoha that were slaughtered by a traitor. How is this hard to understand exactly?

Quote:
Nobody in Konoha knew, Madara's actions brought suspicion on the clan in the first place during Narutos birth, and got them moved. At most in the shinobi world from my perception, the Uchiha's were feared of course for they're doujutsu... magic eyeballs, other than that they haven't seemed 'Honorable' at all, that I don't understand.
Read above also dude they were the police force of Konoha. Meaning your average citizens safety within the village was dependent on the Uchiha. How is it wrong to honor your so called protector? You really are making no sense at all Neo.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-01-2011, 11:07 PM   #144
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
So Naruto did another deepthroat no jutsu? Is this like his 3rd or 4th time?
In reverse this time.

And It's not over , that frog he swallowed has to come out at some point. Kishi is like the Mr. Garrison of Magakas. He can deny it to himself all he wants, but he is writing a gay love story, and a abusive one at that.

Also, this is the right way to use a dong in manga and make it look badass.

Take notes Kishi.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Gakure (08-02-2011), platinumrug (08-02-2011), Vengeance (08-01-2011), xxMESTxx (08-01-2011)
Old 08-01-2011, 11:09 PM   #145
Vengeance
Death Scythe

LMAO what manga is that?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-01-2011, 11:13 PM   #146
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Sora no Otoshimono.

It's really funny.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-02-2011), Spiegel (08-01-2011), Vengeance (08-01-2011)
Old 08-01-2011, 11:50 PM   #147
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Hahahaha! That was hilarious. He's kinda like Miroku from Inuyasha except he has a vagina.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:36 AM   #148
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Itachi wasn't Madara's student.
Yes, he was.

Quote:
Kinda hard to misunderstand "My accomplice, and my teacher."

Btw, Itachi wasn't part of ROOT. He didn't have the seal that Danzo placed on all ROOT members, he wasn't raised as a ROOT member like Sai and everyone else, he wasn't made to kill his emotions like all members of ROOT, nor did he follow Danzo directly. Itachi was an ANBU Captain, meaning he reported to the Hokage and all 3 elders. The elders overrode Hiruzen's wishes to make peace with the Uchiha and ordered Itachi to slaughter the clan.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-02-2011)
Old 08-02-2011, 03:53 AM   #149
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

LMAO those panels were fucking hilarious. Bitch was like "how fabulous" and dude walked off. I'm going to start reading that.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:23 AM   #150
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Yes, he was.

Kinda hard to misunderstand "My accomplice, and my teacher."
& Madara taught Itachi what exactly if not simply instructed him on how to gain MS? Really now by the time Itachi meet Madara he was already a well trained Shinobi & an Anbu Captain. Shortly after their meeting Itachi slaughters his village & joins Akatsuku which was under the supervision of Nagato. Itachi wasn't even aware of Madara's presence within Akatsuki. So really when exactly did Itachi have time to train with Madara? Madara is every bit his teacher as he is to Sasuke. Nether person was actually directly trained by him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Btw, Itachi wasn't part of ROOT. He didn't have the seal that Danzo placed on all ROOT members, he wasn't raised as a ROOT member like Sai and everyone else, he wasn't made to kill his emotions like all members of ROOT, nor did he follow Danzo directly. Itachi was an ANBU Captain, meaning he reported to the Hokage and all 3 elders. The elders overrode Hiruzen's wishes to make peace with the Uchiha and ordered Itachi to slaughter the clan.
1. Itachi never gave away secret information about Danzou which is how the seal actually worked. Don't actually know whether or not Itachi has a seal.

2. Itachi's persona is that of a person who lacks emotion.

3. He killed Shisui under orders as an Anbu. A mission the Hokage would have never approved of. He then killed his entire clan under orders from anbu which again is a mission the Hokage wouldn't have approved of. Had Itachi been an Anbu under direct command of the Hokage he wouldn't have been taking orders from people like Danzou.

4. We also don't have a timeline on when exactly Anbu Root went underground. For all we know Root could have still been involved with Anbu practices in general.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-02-2011 at 04:26 AM.