Chapter 549 Discussion - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-27-2011, 03:15 PM   #46
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough
Re: Chapter 549 Discussion

Pretty decent chapter.

The crow was unexpected to appear... Seeing as Itachi seemed surprised that Sasuke took these actions, maybe he is modifying his "gift". Who knows... anxious to find out though =)

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2011, 03:16 PM   #47
Ogihci
The Greatest

Ogihci is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
hey Kishi seemed to remember a bit about the manga he has been writing for years......looking forward to next week..i hope the speed tempo stays the same...Bleach was meh ok....I have been calling the whole Ginjo ploy from the get go....damn like really KUBO....I predicted your whole plot lol...tisk....
So what's going to happen next in Bleach. Predict that! Predicting Ginjo was a traitor isn't really a feat but predicting why and his next actions, now that would be impressive.

But back to Naruto...

I don't think the crow is MS defense because then Sasuke would not stand a chance against him. EMS is Sasuke's ace-in-the-hole and for Naruto to have a defense against that would null the significance of their eventual battle.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, because I really can't remember, but didn't Sasuke take Itachi's eyes for EMS?

Ai: Stay Black, man!
Bee: ALWAYS
Ogihci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:17 PM   #48
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
If we look at the many power ups since he last faced these guys, honestly this shouldn’t even be much of a fight. Even with Kabuto controlling their movements he can not honestly know everything about these guys so the edos should be weaker.
Which is why Kabuto left personalities intact. He said as much to Diedara. The Kages also said that their bodies were set to react to attacks.

Quote:
On another note, Itachi looked really bothered by naruto's information.
Because it was true and he didn't want it known to the general public that he slaughtered his clan on orders from the Elders? Or it could've been that he didn't want the Uchiha reputation destroyed, which is why he went along with the orders to kill his clan to prevent the rebellion.

Quote:
Taking the crow back from naruto was more puzzling though, especially with him saying "let's see what will happens"...which suggests something else.
The crow is possibly a failsafe to break a genjutsu or some other form of control on the target (originally Sasuke). If this is true, Itachi may be bringing the crow back to break Kabuto's controlling seal. It would also explain why Itachi told Naruto "I hope you won't have to use it" when he gave him the crow, possibly hinting that he hopes Sasuke would keep away from Madara's influence.

Quote:
What part of this interchange is Kabuto controlling?
The part where they move and react to attacks. Their mouths, on the other hand, are left free with their personalities intact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogihci View Post
Also correct me if I'm wrong, because I really can't remember, but didn't Sasuke take Itachi's eyes for EMS?
You would be correct. Especially since the chances for EMS to take increases with blood relatives (i.e., brothers).

Last edited by kael03; 07-27-2011 at 03:21 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:23 PM   #49
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Wow. Not a shit chapter. I'll be careful with Kishimoto though and wait two more to pass before I judge.

And lol at Itachi and Nagato helping Bee and Naruto with BEHIND YOU! etc. I dunno why, I'd just really like for the impossible to happen and Naruto and Bee lose hard.
Well, with itachi being Immortal now and not sick and dying. Kishis probably trying to create a some what plausible way for even naruto in RMS and Bee with samehada to fight him. Which IMO will be proven when the very same power to stop sasuke from utterly pwing naruto, will unfortunately beat him (shurikan MS seal, tsukuyomi reflection IMO).

Good chapter though. Really enjoying itachi still showing new skills.....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:25 PM   #50
pica26
Academy Student

pica26 is an unknown quantity at this point

This chapter was a little disappointing for me.Well it was better than the manga has been all month. I knew kabuto sent itachi and pain to find naruto on purpose. I doubt his plan to capture them first before madara succeeds though. The only exciting thing was the crow at the end. As far as sasuke I think he deserves to die. He is such a douche and has caused nothing but hurt and pain to others.
pica26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:26 PM   #51
Ogihci
The Greatest

Ogihci is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
You would be correct. Especially since the chances for EMS to take increases with blood relatives (i.e., brothers).
That's what I thought. So how does Itachi have eyes now? He should be blind.

Ai: Stay Black, man!
Bee: ALWAYS
Ogihci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:28 PM   #52
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
It's not his actual body. It's his DNA/Soul in a sacrificial container surrounded by ash and dirt to form his normal body.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (07-28-2011), NeoKakarott023 (07-27-2011)
Old 07-27-2011, 03:50 PM   #53
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Also, can Naruto move rocks now? Otherwise, WTF?! http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/30783368/10

Nagato compliments it as a good dodge so it couldn't have been him creating it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
The way itachi cut naruto off, makes me wonder if theirs any other details about the massacre we dont know yet. But then again he said, so madara...you knew..about me.. Like that's all their is to know, so we probably have the full story.
Itachi was trying to get him to shut the fuck up because they were in mixed company, but the blabber mouth just kept on talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
and finally, the last page doesn't make sense to me.

"Is this crow that times..?!"
Yeah, the price of fucking with bad translation sites. The words were: "This crow... could it be...?!

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
xxMESTxx (07-27-2011)
Old 07-27-2011, 03:59 PM   #54
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Makes sense, i still just feel like theirs a detail or two we dont know about, mainly dealing with madara. But who knows, maybe madara will reveal them in the future, if their are any.

Thanks for the clear up, that makes way, way more sense.

That leads me to..What the fuck else could it be? He's only swallowed one crow, Itachis.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi

Last edited by xxMESTxx; 07-27-2011 at 04:00 PM.
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 04:09 PM   #55
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

That's just Kishi trying to add drama to the situation, not that we don't know who the crow belongs to, but what it means and can do.
Quote:
Edo Tensei restores the resurrected individual to their prime.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 04:53 PM   #56
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Edo Tensei restores the resurrected individual to their prime.
Then explain Pain as the Crypt Keeper after being Edo'd.

It was never stated that they are brought back in their prime. It was stated they are returned with all of their powers, including Kekkei Genkai, but never was it said they are brought back in their prime state.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (07-27-2011)
Old 07-27-2011, 06:17 PM   #57
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Also, can Naruto move rocks now? Otherwise, WTF?! http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/30783368/10
he creates those chakra type hands (like when he made a mini rasenshuriken with his finger) to push the thing away
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:31 PM   #58
Crown16
Academy Student

Crown16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Itachi is an Edo and it seems he came back without the illness that handicapped him. Would he eventually run out of charkra, get killed, come back, full of chakra again? In a sense, would his MS now be EMS? Considering that Edo's regenerate, I guess he could no longer lose the light in his eyes?
Crown16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:33 PM   #59
Crown16
Academy Student

Crown16 is an unknown quantity at this point

How rude of me. I am obviously new to the forum, hello all...
Crown16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 07:35 PM   #60
luffyg2
Genin

luffyg2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Really nice chapter.. nice balance between the talking and the fighting and Im getting really interested in seeing what Itachi gave to Naruto. I hope Itachi does not get seal after this encounter because I want him to meet Sasuke one last time
luffyg2 is offline   Reply With Quote