Chapter 549 Discussion - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-28-2011, 08:14 AM   #76
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
Re: Chapter 549 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown16 View Post
How rude of me. I am obviously new to the forum, hello all...
Good. Welcome.

To the chapter.

Good Chapter. Not totally needless action, not totally needless yapping. Fighting alongside talking was good. Bee actually hiding his seven swords in Samehada. Good to know he wont totally rely on Samehada.

This just shows Kabuto has to make them killing machines instead of this auto pilot thing. He is a noob. Itachi actually starts his battles calm and with Genjutsu, not breathe fire at contact.

Moreover, there is something odd about the crow thing. It's got to be failsafe for Sasuke(to turn good), and by itachi's comment it shd come up anytime naruto sees an MS or more specifically is trapped in tsukuyomi.

With the new info on sasuke, I believe Itachi wants to modify it a bit.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-28-2011, 08:17 AM   #77
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

See this really doesn't make sense though. If Naruto & Kirabi are the main target of the war then why doesn't Kabuto force Itachi & Nagato to summon more Edo Golems to the area?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:25 AM   #78
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Isn't Kabuto out to screw Madara in this war ?

I'd say that is the reason for the Edo's failtastic performance in this war thus far, or so I'd like to believe.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:26 AM   #79
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Isn't Kabuto out to screw Madara in this war ?

I'd say that is the reason for the Edo's failtastic performance in this war thus far, or so I'd like to believe.
But if Kabuto were to capture Naruto & Kirabi then Madara would be in the palm of his hand.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 07-28-2011, 08:29 AM   #80
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrinaKatt View Post
Pretty decent chapter.

The crow was unexpected to appear... Seeing as Itachi seemed surprised that Sasuke took these actions, maybe he is modifying his "gift". Who knows... anxious to find out though =)
I think it is more of an auto response to MS. Something that can be triggered by any of the three remaining sharingan users. We will see what it does to Itachi, more than likely it will happen again to Sasuke and make him wonder why his brother entrusted this ability to Naruto and making him question Madara's intent. Then when triggered against Madara it will be neutralized.

edit: the let's see what will happen, is more of a statement that he knows he will trigger a reaction. Since he isnt able to control his actions I don't think he is changing it's ability.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Last edited by Law&Order; 07-28-2011 at 08:34 AM.
Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:29 AM   #81
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
But if Kabuto were to capture Naruto & Kirabi then Madara would be in the palm of his hand.
I agree. But, plot necessities > logic. Given the Edos summoned the vast majority of the alliance should be glass at this point, yet we all saw how pitifully they met their ends.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:33 AM   #82
Vengeance
Death Scythe

It'll be funny if the crow gives Naruto Rinnegan.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
That1CheezyGuy (07-28-2011)
Old 07-28-2011, 09:25 AM   #83
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Good chapter.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:42 AM   #84
xDD
Konohagakure's shinobi

xDD is on a distinguished road

More than likely for the people that say the crow has 4 tomoes etc i guess it's just 3 but it has not finished turning into itachi's magenkyou or something,we will see in the next panel

xDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:03 AM   #85
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I figured there probably was some symbolism between 3 and 4 in some culture that Kishi is about to rip, but the only thing I can come up with is the Chinese superstitions that three is consider a "good" number because it sounds similar to alive and four is a "bad" number because is sounds similar to death. In this case, it could be considered as opposites and thus a four tome would negate a three tome. Which is what most of us expect.

Weakly based theory, but whatever. Perhaps it is transforming, but that's pretty stupid for the final panel and there wasn't the usual sound that goes with sharingan activation or change.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-28-2011), IXI ANIMO IXI (08-01-2011), Miburo (07-31-2011), platinumrug (07-28-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (07-28-2011), xDD (07-28-2011)
Old 07-28-2011, 10:52 AM   #86
xDD
Konohagakure's shinobi

xDD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
I figured there probably was some symbolism between 3 and 4 in some culture that Kishi is about to rip, but the only thing I can come up with is the Chinese superstitions that three is consider a "good" number because it sounds similar to alive and four is a "bad" number because is sounds similar to death. In this case, it could be considered as opposites and thus a four tome would negate a three tome. Which is what most of us expect.

Weakly based theory, but whatever. Perhaps it is transforming, but that's pretty stupid for the final panel and there wasn't the usual sound that goes with sharingan activation or change.
Woa nice said,didn't know about the symbolism

xDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:55 AM   #87
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

Chapter was ok IMO. Its already been mentioned but the whole "behind you" followed by "i know" ws annoying. Not really because the edos were helping, but because bee and naruto are like "i know". To me, it seemed like their so strong (naruto and bee) they dont need help haha.

Anyway. Itachi still dosent want anyone to know the truth about the massacre. cool.
>.> expose them for who they are!!!!!

Question Guyz! Wasnt Madara there at the massacre with Itachi? Didnt he help Itachi kill everyone? So why was Itachi like "madara you figured me out?" I thought Itachi knew Madara knew.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amuro For This Useful Post:
xxMESTxx (07-28-2011)
Old 07-28-2011, 11:16 AM   #88
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
Chapter was ok IMO. Its already been mentioned but the whole "behind you" followed by "i know" ws annoying. Not really because the edos were helping, but because bee and naruto are like "i know". To me, it seemed like their so strong (naruto and bee) they dont need help haha.

Anyway. Itachi still dosent want anyone to know the truth about the massacre. cool.
>.> expose them for who they are!!!!!

Question Guyz! Wasnt Madara there at the massacre with Itachi? Didnt he help Itachi kill everyone? So why was Itachi like "madara you figured me out?" I thought Itachi knew Madara knew.
I'm assuming that he thought the whole 'set Sasuke up on a path to destroy Madara plan', was secret only to himself. In his mind his deeds were to protect Konoha, and in a way he gave his life up, not too unlike Minato, for that reason, and walked amongst the enemy doing that. The shitty part for me, I'm sorry, Itachi's this Sharingan Uber know it all, and as Tobi/Madara was around him he didn't seem to know anything. Madara fooling the others okay, but a fellow Uchiha... really? Odd at best for me.

Back on point though, I don't know what else it coulda meant.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:34 AM   #89
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks neo, so Itachi wanted sasuke to go after Madara. (putting the amatarsu in his eye as a booby trap) But Madara saw it and flipped it on him. Now Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha? So thats what Itachi ment? Gotcha!
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:15 PM   #90
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Perhaps it is transforming, but that's pretty stupid for the final panel and there wasn't the usual sound that goes with sharingan activation or change.
Really laughed at this. I guess Kishi shd try next time to incorporate sound into his drawn black and white pics next time.

Hey, what abt making a motion manga. Sorry the anime does that already with their colored manga panels given as videos.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote