551 prediction/spoiler - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-12-2011, 06:33 AM   #136
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: 551 prediction/spoiler

^Moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Old 08-12-2011, 06:39 AM   #137
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by prez420 View Post
We should RIOT until that slacker in-charge of releasing the chapters gets with the program !!!!! WE Demand A New Chapter NOW!!!! ***Breaks some random window and starts looting***
happened all over my country but not in my town, shame it would be funny to see little 10 year kids try to smash windows, and even funnier when they start crying because they just lost there single 25 year old mother there only benefits and are forced to eat out of bins
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 02:13 PM   #138
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

This week no Naruto, next week no Naruto, where will this end? Lucky me can kill the time good by myself through writing Naruto fanfiction and while I'm at it I also say it won't take many more chapters until Kishi does some fan service and when I'm speaking of fan service I mean SasuNaru fan service, how exactly it will look? Well, since there is no chap next week I will tell my prediction for this point in here, just wait. I wonder if you will cry or laugh or something different when reading it...

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Freakout; 08-13-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Freakout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:28 PM   #139
uchiha naruto
Sage Hokage

uchiha naruto is on a distinguished road

I hope kisi don't shit over our expectations after a 2 week long break.
uchiha naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:50 PM   #140
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakout View Post
This week no Naruto, next week no Naruto, where will this end? Lucky me can kill the time good by myself through writing Naruto fanfiction and while I'm at it I also say it won't take many more chapters until Kishi does some fan service and when I'm speaking of fan service I mean SasuNaru fan service, how exactly it will look? Well, since there is no chap next week I will tell my prediction for this point in here, just wait. I wonder if you will cry or laugh or something different when reading it...
Kishi was proba
Quote:
Quote:
Maybe kishi was told to let the SasuNaru fans die of anticipation. We can only hope...

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Freakout (08-21-2011)
Old 08-13-2011, 03:59 PM   #141
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha naruto View Post
I hope kisi don't shit over our expectations after a 2 week long break.
Sorry bro, but count on it >

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
jts105 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jts105 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (08-14-2011)
Old 08-13-2011, 05:39 PM   #142
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

No expectations, no disappointment. Either that or assume that every chapter will be shit. With the bar set so low, anything decent will feel like a glass of cold water in a scorching day.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (08-13-2011), batonnoir (08-14-2011), jericho Uzimaki (08-14-2011), KatrinaKatt (08-13-2011), Loke (08-14-2011), Narut0360 (08-14-2011), platinumrug (08-13-2011), Sensei-Q (08-13-2011), Skullbat01 (08-13-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (08-14-2011), thegodfather2450 (08-14-2011), Vengeance (08-13-2011), Vishnu (08-14-2011), xxMESTxx (08-13-2011)
Old 08-13-2011, 10:03 PM   #143
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Regardless Anderson went apeshit on Alucard in the last OVA of Hellsing. Don't even like the Dude, but him and his crew did they're thang. Alucard looked like Zangetsu almost, but thicker, heavier when the Boss Broad took the limiters off to zero levels. And I gotta say Dude in charge of the 'Evil' on the Big Air Balloon, is a freaking nut, I love this Dude, playing a symphony during war.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:33 AM   #144
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

im just going to say one thing.. nest week better be epic.. im talkin about itachi naruto vs nagato. but instead we will get some bullshit like more talking
Old 08-16-2011, 01:00 AM   #145
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
im just going to say one thing.. nest week better be epic.. im talkin about itachi naruto vs nagato. but instead we will get some bullshit like more talking
Actually, from the last panel, this....

'The Human Path was later shown to have the capability of mind reading simply by placing its hand over the target's head, and could extract any information or secret being hidden by the victim against his/her will. However, using the technique will inevitably pull the soul out of the target's body, causing instant death. It was also incredibly fast, able to move into the vicinity of several sensors before they could even detect him.'

is what is happening to Naruto IMHO, and though he won't die, Kabuto would then know anything about the alliance, or Naruto, or whatever even if he breaks away correct?
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
k-lai (08-16-2011)
Old 08-17-2011, 02:08 AM   #146
zero90
Academy Student

zero90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Wa this week and next week no naruto manga??-.-
zero90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:46 AM   #147
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Well, another one bites the dust.

The question now is: will the chapter prove to be better than what the spoilers indicate it will be ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:58 AM   #148
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Well, another one bites the dust.

The question now is: will the chapter prove to be better than what the spoilers indicate it will be ?
Don't get your hopes up. From what I've read, it's going to be Haxx and TnJ all the way.
Old 08-17-2011, 04:22 AM   #149
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Spoiler doesn't make much sense. Why mention that Nagato is being controlled like crazy? Also apparently Itachi has all 3 artifacts or rather they're simply aspects of his Susanoo. Apparently it takes 3 uber attacks to finish Nagato? I guess Kishi wanted to make it a point that none of them can stop Nagato in a 1 vs 1 situation.

Edit: After looking at the full raw Nagato is the fucking shit. Pwnz the shit out of Naruto & Bee. Itachi had to save their asses.

PS: Naruto does another gay pose at the end of the chapter.

http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/...o-551-Raw-Scan

PPS: Bleach is pure fan service this week. Return of a bunch of SS captains. Hits is sporting a new look.

http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/...h-460-Raw-Scan

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-17-2011 at 04:51 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 05:22 AM   #150
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Fail @cover. Naruto's eyes are supposed to be red. But whatever, lol.

Wait wait, Nagato's arm. What-the-fuck?

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 08-17-2011 at 05:27 AM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote