551 prediction/spoiler - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-05-2011, 08:33 AM   #76
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 551 prediction/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
i think it was stated by madara you need sharingan, ms and rinnegan to fully read the tablet so im with u in this argument
Yeah, that would mean Madara's never read it yet, unless he's done it off panel with his new eye.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2011, 09:54 AM   #77
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
cool story bro
Ur right, the RG and SG are one and the same as shown by the manga, not presented as opposite doujutsu that can be used togther for a complete, more powerul doujutsu....

I mean the use of "Yin/Yang", "sasuke/naruto", "ninjutsu/genjutsu", "physical energy/spiritua energy", use of opposites isn't a recuring theme in this manga.... So SG as YIN and RG aYang is just rediculous.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:18 AM   #78
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Chapter 551

---A Three Man Squad---

As Nagato uses human path on Naruto, Itachi appears on the side of Nagato and uses his fireball jutsu to stop Human path from sucking out all of Naruto's chakra.

"Naruto are you alright?" Itachi asks

"Yeah I am fine, that was too close." Naruto says

Bee is able to stand up "Hachibi, he got all your chakra didn't he?" Bee asks

"Yeah, Bee you will be on your own for sometime now." Hachibi says

Bee walks over and stand by Naruto and Itachi as Nagato stands to his feet.

"Everyone watch out, taking all that chakra healed him, his natural red hair has even come back." Itachi says

"It's been awhile since I have had this much power, you need to be careful around me now." Nagato says

Nagato launches forward towards the three, Naruto and Bee split around to the sides as Itachi uses grand fireball jutsu to delay Nagato's approach, Nagato is able to jump over the attack and as he does Bee thorws kunai towards Nagato forcing him to turn his back towards Naruto who launches mini rasengan shuriken towards Nagato, as they are about to hit Nagato, he disappears and reappears on the ground where he began.

"We were so close." Bee says

"It is going to be difficult to beat a full powered Nagato, we just need to find his weak point." Itachi says

Nagato runs at the three again and Naruto launches a giant Rasengan Shuriken that flies straight towards Nagato but he absorbs it.

Naruto stares at Nagato and begins to have a flashback of his mother in his vision, he see's her red hair and begins to think "Hey Nagato, this may seem like a stupid question, but could you possibly be an Uzumaki." Naruto asks

Itachi shoots a look at Naruto and shoots one back over to Nagato "You two never realized you were from the same clan!?" Itachi asks

Nagato looks at Naruto "He didn't have the trademark red hair, I would never have thought it was possible." he says

Nagato begins his attacks again as the three keep dodging trying to find the flaw in his attacks.

"Yes Naruto, you are both from the same clan." Itachi says

Naruto rubs the top of his head "Figures, I would defeat the only clansman I have left."

"I don't understand, when the Whirlpool was attacked, only a couple of us were able to flee, none of us went to the Leaf village during the attack, there was only one who left years earlier..." Nagato says

"Uzumaki Kushina." Naruto says

Nagato looks at Naruto with a face of shock "I never thought, I had no idea I would fight my older sisters son." Nagato says

"Sister!?" Naruto says

---------------------------------------

"Hahahahahaha this keeps getting better and better, first Shisui's eye and now this." Kabuto says
------------------------------------------

"I understand this is a big deal Naruto but we need you to focus we can't keep this up forever." Bee says

"Right." Naruto says "Itachi, I need you to charge him, you will be able to read most of his movements with your Sharingan, Bee I want you to back Itachi up, and when I attack, both of you run."

Itachi charges Nagato using Fireball jutsu to force him to the sky and then use his signature kunai jutsu to send Nagato backwards dodging the attacks, as he dodges them all Bee comes down from the sky to hit Nagato with Samehada in the shoulder and as he does he is hit by Nagato's jutsu sending him flying backwards.

Nagato flies towards the ground and lands on his feet jumping backwards.

"Gotcha." Naruto says

-----------------------

End Chapter

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
Adema (08-06-2011), apacolypz (08-12-2011), Bazooka_Joe (08-05-2011), J-man123 (08-05-2011), jericho Uzimaki (08-05-2011), k-lai (08-05-2011), Narut0360 (08-05-2011), naruto shippuden rocks (08-05-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (08-05-2011), Vishnu (08-05-2011), Wolverine (08-15-2011), woody_3162 (08-08-2011)
Old 08-05-2011, 12:07 PM   #79
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Gonna say that next chappie will be intense with more fighting and talking BLAH BLAH BLAH. *Sighes*
Old 08-05-2011, 03:31 PM   #80
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
Chapter 551

---A Three Man Squad---

As Nagato uses human path on Naruto, Itachi appears on the side of Nagato and uses his fireball jutsu to stop Human path from sucking out all of Naruto's chakra.

"Naruto are you alright?" Itachi asks

"Yeah I am fine, that was too close." Naruto says

Bee is able to stand up "Hachibi, he got all your chakra didn't he?" Bee asks

"Yeah, Bee you will be on your own for sometime now." Hachibi says

Bee walks over and stand by Naruto and Itachi as Nagato stands to his feet.

"Everyone watch out, taking all that chakra healed him, his natural red hair has even come back." Itachi says

"It's been awhile since I have had this much power, you need to be careful around me now." Nagato says

Nagato launches forward towards the three, Naruto and Bee split around to the sides as Itachi uses grand fireball jutsu to delay Nagato's approach, Nagato is able to jump over the attack and as he does Bee thorws kunai towards Nagato forcing him to turn his back towards Naruto who launches mini rasengan shuriken towards Nagato, as they are about to hit Nagato, he disappears and reappears on the ground where he began.

"We were so close." Bee says

"It is going to be difficult to beat a full powered Nagato, we just need to find his weak point." Itachi says

Nagato runs at the three again and Naruto launches a giant Rasengan Shuriken that flies straight towards Nagato but he absorbs it.

Naruto stares at Nagato and begins to have a flashback of his mother in his vision, he see's her red hair and begins to think "Hey Nagato, this may seem like a stupid question, but could you possibly be an Uzumaki." Naruto asks

Itachi shoots a look at Naruto and shoots one back over to Nagato "You two never realized you were from the same clan!?" Itachi asks

Nagato looks at Naruto "He didn't have the trademark red hair, I would never have thought it was possible." he says

Nagato begins his attacks again as the three keep dodging trying to find the flaw in his attacks.

"Yes Naruto, you are both from the same clan." Itachi says

Naruto rubs the top of his head "Figures, I would defeat the only clansman I have left."

"I don't understand, when the Whirlpool was attacked, only a couple of us were able to flee, none of us went to the Leaf village during the attack, there was only one who left years earlier..." Nagato says

"Uzumaki Kushina." Naruto says

Nagato looks at Naruto with a face of shock "I never thought, I had no idea I would fight my older sisters son." Nagato says

"Sister!?" Naruto says

---------------------------------------

"Hahahahahaha this keeps getting better and better, first Shisui's eye and now this." Kabuto says
------------------------------------------

"I understand this is a big deal Naruto but we need you to focus we can't keep this up forever." Bee says

"Right." Naruto says "Itachi, I need you to charge him, you will be able to read most of his movements with your Sharingan, Bee I want you to back Itachi up, and when I attack, both of you run."

Itachi charges Nagato using Fireball jutsu to force him to the sky and then use his signature kunai jutsu to send Nagato backwards dodging the attacks, as he dodges them all Bee comes down from the sky to hit Nagato with Samehada in the shoulder and as he does he is hit by Nagato's jutsu sending him flying backwards.

Nagato flies towards the ground and lands on his feet jumping backwards.

"Gotcha." Naruto says

-----------------------

End Chapter
lol u really had to end it there did u? good read...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (08-05-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (08-05-2011), Vishnu (08-05-2011), woody_3162 (08-08-2011)
Old 08-05-2011, 05:33 PM   #81
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

A Jericho Prediction.

553: “The Sage of Peace Knows all”

Naruto, “A sage? Like me & Pervy sage?!”

Itachi, “no. He is like Rikudo Senin, the creator of jutsu. The one who split the 10 tailed beast into individual creations. The RG is the birth of the SG and maybe the Byakugan.”

Sage, “you have read the tablet, Itachi Uchiha?”

Itachi, “I see you know my name as well? Is that a power of a fully realized RG, knowing the life of who you look upon?”

Sage, “You Uchiha are so….dense.”

They all look at the Sage in surprise.

Sage, “I can’t see into the past or future or any of that. I know your names because I have been watching you. I have been in the shadows of most of the battles and happenings of different villages for decades now.”

Bee, “it’s no longer a surprise, everyone has weird eyes.”

Sage, “as I continue, you Uchiha can only read parts of the tablet, not all. The parts you can’t read you try to figure out on your own.”

Naruto, “uhm, look Old man this is cool and all but we have to go, we have to fight!”

Sage, “genjutsu: dome of illusion!”

Suddenly they are all in a dome of chakra.

Sage, “to everyone outside of this it appears to be nothing but empty space. Inside I will show you what you must know.”

Suddenly a picture starts to form on the interior of the dome.

Flash back.

“There once was a man that lived centuries ago, a peaceful man. He knew only kindness, but he also knew pain.”

A voice, “hey come on leave the guy alone, he isn’t bothering anyone.”

It is several men surrounding a man that may be in his mid twenties. He is dressed like monk with nothing but cloth robes, a straw hat covering his eyes and a staff for walking

A by stander is trying to defend the man.

Man, “gentlemen, I have no quarrel with you. Leave me be, I shall do you the same.”

Guy1, “you talk funny fella, just hand over what goods you have.”

Guy2, whispering, “uhm, he doesn’t look like he has anything.”

Guy3, “yeah, Danzo knows that, he just doesn’t care.”

Danzo, “Matarashi, Tomba. Stripe him of his goods.”

They both seem hesitant. “NOW!”

Man, “I am sorry for this, I know you follow him in fear, but I must defend myself.”

The man claps his hands together, bows and raises his straw hat uncovering his eyes.

Matarashi, “look at his eyes man!”

He has the RG.

Man, making no hand signs, “earth style: Soft sand jutsu!”

The land they tread on turns into quick sand, they sink until just their heads are exposed.

Man, “release” the quick sand turns back to regular ground.

Danzo, “what the hell was that?!”

Man, “wind style: cyclone jutsu!”

A strong cyclone whirls thru carrying the man yards away out of sight.

The man looks down at the two men, “someone will dig you out, I am sure. My advice to you, think of a new path to take.

Naruto’s voice, “hey that guy’s name was Danzo! That’s kinda funny. Oh, and Rikudo Senin didn’t use any hand signs either!”?

Bee, “shut up fool, talking in a movie aint cool!”

Naruto, “sorry.”

Sage voice, “needless to say those two men later became his first students. They were know as the sons of the Senin. He eventually passed every technique down to those two.”

Itachi, “sons of the Senin?”

Sage, “just watch.”

Matarashi, “master, master come quick you are needed, now!”

RS, “it has begun? Then let’s hurry, Tomba come!”

Soon they arrive at a location, where a woman is lying on a bed. She is giving birth.

Later you see the RS with his wife and the students each holding a child.

Sage, “well, it seems we out did ourselves didn’t we?”

It shows a close up of both babies in separate panels. One has black hair the other has brown hair. The black hair also has black eyes.

Next: “The Birth of the Clans”
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Adema (08-06-2011), Bazooka_Joe (08-06-2011), J-man123 (08-05-2011), k-lai (08-05-2011), Narut0360 (08-05-2011), naruto shippuden rocks (08-05-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (08-05-2011), thegodfather2450 (08-06-2011), Vishnu (08-06-2011), woody_3162 (08-08-2011)
Old 08-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #82
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
A Jericho Prediction.

Bee, “shut up fool, talking in a movie aint cool!”

Naruto, “sorry.”
HAHAHA Best part of the prediction!!!!

please sir can i have some MOAR?!!
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
k-lai (08-05-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (08-05-2011), Vishnu (08-06-2011)
Old 08-05-2011, 06:36 PM   #83
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Moarrrrrrrrrrrr
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (08-05-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (08-05-2011)
Old 08-05-2011, 06:40 PM   #84
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

A Jericho Prediction

554: “birth of the Clans”

“shortly after that the lands were attacked by a giant beast, many referred to as a demon”

A 10 tailed Wolf is attacking a village. Destroying everything and killing many.

A voice is heard, “Demon Mongrul, your scourge stops here.”

RS is there in garb that resembles the stories.

Wolf, “the Rikudo Senin, You can’t stop me or have you forgotten that? Even if I die I will manifest again, there is always hatred in this world!”

RS, “maybe for now there is but one day it will be gone and War will cease to exist.”

The Wolf tries to step on him but RS dodges.

“I have something new for you Wolf, Rinnegan full release!”

Suddenly his RG now has designs like in the flashback.

He now has control over the Wolf.

“That day the RS managed to seal the wolf into his own body. Knowing that one day he will die he had a plan, but something that wasn’t thought of came about.”

Years later we see the RS with his sons around him.

Matarashi, “master, what is going on?”

RS, “well it seems I didn’t plan for everything. The wolf, was a female, it seems for the past few months she has gotten more ferocious Is because she is about to give birth.”

Son who seems to be around 8yrs, “father what does this mean?”

Other son, “you idiot, it means father will die, and the wolf will be released with her offspring upon th world again!”

Tomba, “calm down, the master must have a plan, right?”

RS, “yes, I do. But the timing has to be perfect.”

Later we see the RS on a cliff.

RS, “now stand back I must do this.”

They look at him silently.

Matarashi, “your heart is so kind and pure, you learn jutsu to defend not to conquer. Take care of my slightly younger son.

Tomba, “your strong and ver competitive. I have never seen you lose. Take care of the oldest for me, he will need that strength.”

Both students, “yes Master.”

The RS releases the seal slightly the Wolf emerges. Soon as this happens he closes the seal. Inside him we see the other 9 beasts in cages similar to the one Naruto has holding the Fox.

Inside.

Rs, “I am the Rikudo Senin, those cages you are in will keep you in place, until it is over.”

Fox, “until what is over? What are you talking about?”

Outside the RS has gather huge amounts of rubble. It is in a circular shape.

Oldest, “I never seen him do one this big!”

Matarashi, “it’s like the moon ha fallen to earth!”

Suddenly the rubble starts to cave in, eventually it takes the shape of the 10 tailed wolf.

RS, “this is your prison, I have taken all of your chakra into me and spread it through out. For every tail on your of spring measures the power of their chakra and link to you. Now be gone!”

It seemingly disappears.

RS, “only these eyes can bring up back, demon, but even them you will be imprisoned.”

He then jumps off the cliff to his death.

Cut to now.

Naruto, sniffing, “that was so sad, he was a great ninja.”

He whips his tears with Itachi’s robe.

Itachi looks at him.

Naruto, “oops, sorry Itachi, he he.”

Itachi, “are you saying that we got it wrong? He didn’t create the moon, or pass his power to his sons?”

Sage, “create the moon, no. Pass his power to his sons, yes. But not the way you think.”

Showing the boys with the “Sons of the Rikudo Senin”

“after the RS died not long after did his wife. The boys no longer had a reason to stay, so they traveled.”

Shows them walking and laughing.

“eventually the four chose different paths, one taught his student peace and strength of the body to protect not conquer. The other taught him to use the power of his eyes to defeat on destroy those who oppose and test his honor.”

It shows the boys grown up, standing over two graves.
Older, “well master, I am on my own now. I will make you proud. one shall stand in my way.”

Younger, “farewell old friend, Uncle Matarashi, I will never forget what you have taught me. I will teach this to others, create a huge strong family.”

Sage, “the two brothers seldom crossed each others paths, they were not enemies by no means, just going in different directions. One built a family, he met a woman that was part of a strong bloodline. The other brother well he fathered quit a few but eventually formed his own.”

Everyone now is looking around.

Sage, “the peaceful brother was the beginning of the Senju & Uzumaki, the Other brother was the beginning of the Uchiha and Hyuuga. But hat was generations later.”

Naruto, “great story, so what does this have to do with anything?”

Sage, “Naruto, the blood of the RS lies with in you, you have the ability to become the next RS. I am A sage but I am also the father of the Uzumaki Clan.”

They look at him shocked.

Sage, “now I didn’t father them all or start the clan I am just the oldest, due to the RG I have an extraordinary life span. More than most Uzumaki, even”

Naruto, “Okay, let’s go, we have a war to end and bad guys to beat!”

Sage, “remember do not rely on the fox, only your own power, do not give in to the 9 tails.”

Later.. They are running .

Bee, “so where to now, destined child?”

Naruto, “well I have a promise to keep and a family to reunite.”

In a dark place.

Sasuke, “okay that is it!”

He rips the bandages off, they fall on the floor.

“I feel the power, it feels amazing!”

Zetsu, “you shouldn’t have done that. Wait we have ..”

“killer bee on you back, oh yeah!” says bee standing with Itachi and Naruto

Sasuke, looks at them and laughs, “ha ha haha!”

Silence.

Sasuke, “you cannot stop me! I am too powerful even you Itachi, I see you were brought back, by who? Orochimaru is dead, oh I see Kabuto was it?”

Naruto, “Sasuke, let’s go!”
Suddenly Naruto is beside Sasuke with his arm around his neck, Sasuke is shocked but they disappear before he can respond.

Zetsu, “what the hell? Where do they go? I can’t feel them anywhere?”

Bee and Itachi were clones they disappear as well.

Somewhere else.

Sasuke is tied up with a seal laced bandage over his eyes.

Naruto, “Sasuke you have to listen, Madara wants..”

Sasuke,< “I don’t care what he wants! I will have my vengeance and I will kill you !”

Itachi, “little brother, you cannot defeat Naruto, he has surpassed you, even with your new eyes you would not win. Madara wants your eyes, he needs them to complete his plans.”

Sasuke, “like I would just give them to him, he is no match for me no one is, not you not Naruto!”

Naruto, “ well let’s find out, It seems this is all you understand, On the honor of your clan and mine If I defeat you have to listen to what we have to tell you and also leave Akataski.”

Sasuke, “ha ha ha, if you win or even survive, I will give my self up to the leaf village!”

Bee, “heard it here folks, this ain’t no joke!”

Naruto takes off the bandages, Sasuke eyes are a combination of Itachi and his.

Sasuke turns and kicks Naruto, it was a clone.

“where are u you loser!”

Naruto appears behind him in Sage mode and throws him yards away. {luckily they still can’t see behind themselves, SG or MS doesn’t matter that is my best bet. Stay out of his line of sight.}

Sasuke is getting up, he looks and notices he has landed at VOtE, “I see, okay then. Are you serious now, Are you willing to kill me1?” He shouts!

Naruto appears behind him crouched with a rasenshuriken ready, “yes.”

Next, “Death of a Ninja”

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 08-05-2011 at 06:42 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Adema (08-06-2011), Bazooka_Joe (08-06-2011), IXI ANIMO IXI (08-06-2011), J-man123 (08-05-2011), Narut0360 (08-05-2011), naruto shippuden rocks (08-05-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (08-06-2011), Vishnu (08-06-2011), Wolverine (08-15-2011), woody_3162 (08-08-2011)
Old 08-05-2011, 06:47 PM   #85
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

FYI I thank moar posts when I want more(dont want a lot of moar posts) , just wanted to point that out :

edit: I hit post quick reply and there is MOAR, lucky me :P

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:52 PM   #86
k-lai
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
FYI I thank moar posts when I want more(dont want a lot of moar posts) , just wanted to point that out
Wise guy....
Old 08-05-2011, 06:54 PM   #87
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
Wise guy....
You shall never reach my level of wiseness, dear forummate

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Adema (08-06-2011), jericho Uzimaki (08-05-2011), Vishnu (08-06-2011), xxMESTxx (08-05-2011)
Old 08-06-2011, 01:24 PM   #88
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I predict Naruto will be on break next week due to one of the thousand holidays the Japanese celebrate.

Edit: well look at that, my prediction is already true!

Last edited by kael03; 08-06-2011 at 01:30 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (08-07-2011), Sensei-Q (08-06-2011), Vengeance (08-06-2011)
Old 08-06-2011, 01:29 PM   #89
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Next Issue will be pretty sweet.

All 5 had good cliff hangers/set ups for the next chapters, specially One piece and Toriko.
Not going to lie though, I want to see what fire/lightning Natsu and born again Shinigami Ichigo are capable off.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:28 PM   #90
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I predict Naruto will be on break next week due to one of the thousand holidays the Japanese celebrate.

Edit: well look at that, my prediction is already true!

Nice prediction. I predict kishi will fuck something up in the next chapter making the wait bullshit.

But he has been digging pretty deep up his ass, to be pulling out the past couple chapters he has, so who knows.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote