551 prediction/spoiler - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-10-2011, 09:19 PM   #121
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,719 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: 551 prediction/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Ok what the hell's going on? Wednesday is almost over for us East-Coasters and we've only had one dumbshit comment "where's the chap"? Something's not right here.
There's still 3 hours in the day, plenty of time for the idiots to realize 551 hasn't been released yet and come crying for it.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-12-2011), Sensei-Q (08-11-2011), Vishnu (08-11-2011)

Old 08-10-2011, 10:37 PM   #122
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

with nagato getting his body back and all 6 abilties in him i bet we'll see those elements jiraiya talked about too. if done right it could be a real good match and also i bet something everyone wants to see nagato vs itachi.

but im thinking this fight is for us to see some more powers of naruto and how he will dispose of nagato.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:43 PM   #123
apples7
Academy Student

apples7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Theirs not gonna be a naruto release this week and next week sorry
apples7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:54 PM   #124
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

A reverse "when's the chap?", what is this I don't even...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (08-11-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (08-11-2011)
Old 08-11-2011, 01:28 AM   #125
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by apples7 View Post
Theirs not gonna be a naruto release this week and next week sorry
Seriously? Where is this confirmed?

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:27 AM   #126
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Nagato VS Naruto 551 Apacolypz (Prediction-like this will ever happen)

Nagato has Naruto held up and is grabbing onto his very soul using Human Path's ability.....

Naruto (panicking) I've got to get out of this hold...I don't know what to do....

9Tails: Don't be such a weakling BOY! You talk about Kushina and 4th Hokage as if you are in reach of them.....now you sit here pissing your pants because of some simple jutsu!!! The Rinnegan user cannot pull out your soul....it is attached to my own........You are still at an advantage..... I will lend you some of my own chakra to get you out of this embarrassing jam.

Naruto: ?!? Thanks 9Tails! I owe you one!

9Tails: DON'T REMIND ME!

Nagato continues to strip out Naruto's soul..... suddenly red chakra pours out and forms into the figure of the 9tails head....the huge fox face roars with might!
Nagato: KYUUBI!!!!

Naruto takes his chance and uses the distraction to get some distance between Nagato and himself....

Naruto: Rasenragan! Naruto unleashes Rasengan after rasengan into the body of Nagato.

Naruto: I am sorry Nagato but I cannot be captured not now or ever!

Naruto leaps into the air and forms a Gargantuan Rasengan and throws it downward at Nagato who is still forming....

Itachi: Watch out Naruto! As the rasengan approaches Nagato.....(Peta Path).....a figure is standing sucking in all the powerful chakra....

Naruto: Who is that?!

Figure:You only have a short time before I lose complete control again....I am fighting Kabuto's will with all my body......

Naruto: Yahiko?

Nagato rises to the air and lands shortly after......His eyes blackened with rage....
Itachi: This is not looking good....seems Kabuto has a plan after all......

Nagato appears behind Itachi, Itachi: not so fast! As soon as Nagato strikes the back of Itachi's head a huge explosion goes off....

Naruto: He made a kage bushin bomb out of fire??? Only if I can get my nature manipulation at his level....

A swarm of crows surround Naruto....Itachi: Naruto, he is after the EYE!!!!! You must protect it at all cost!

Nagato: Summoning Jutsu! A huge Tarantula is seen peaking over the mountain top...

The wicked insect spits out webs containing the lighting affinity!

Itachi: Naruto you worry about the bug and I will deal with Nagato! Naruto: I know you can handle yourself but call for backup if you get swarmed.

Naruto disappears into the smoke.. Naruto: Uncle Bee move out and get some rest for a sec...I am going to take this fucking spider out!

Bee: I am not some pushover kid, I still have plenty steam under my lid! Bee transforms into 8Tails and grabs the Tarantula by his front legs. Naruto: Get him on his belly! Bee tries to slam the spider but it wraps himself around the body of Eighto. Bee: I can't it is stuck to me!

Nagato speeds at the liberated Itachi. Itachi: Without the Mangekyo my talent is no where near his level...still.... Itachi covers the field in a swarm of big crows..Nagato continues to approach his deadly foe..Nagato: Shinra Tensei!! Itachi sends all the crows diving in at Nagato as he is thrown back far into the forest.. The crows all surround Nagato within two seconds....Itachi limping as his leg heals from the broken knee..Itachi: Black dwarf seal! Nagato flinches as the crows all form into a huge black sphere that blacks out the sun...The sphere rises and rises and Nagato is pulled with it..... Kabuto: He aims to seal the rinnegan!!! Somehow I must stop this from happening...this jutsu.....Itachi... you continue to impress.. kukuku! A huge crows beak comes out of the blackness and bites Nagato absorbing him into the black star...

Naruto: WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT?!?!

Itachi: Fade away and become fiction....The star goes off and a thunderous wave of fire engulfs the upper atmosphere, a shimmering wave after another.....covering the days sun in a mist of darkness.....

That star sucks in all the charka of it's victim and charges it from the core chakra point to go off......it was one of my moves I wanted to save for Madara...His T/S jutsu allows him five minutes....I had to make sure it could hold him...Itachi thinking....

Out of no where from the dust in the air a figure forms....Nagato reappears with his signature red hair falling down his ears...

Naruto slams a huge dense rasenshuriken into the abdomen of the spider...it sends off electric currents as it is being sucked in by the massive wind sphere!
As the Summoning fades with a loud pop......

Nagato: SUMMONING JUTSU!

Hooded figure: Good try old friend....but you still have a ways to go.........

Itachi:?!! HOW?!?

Naruto: Finally we have.....(he stops completely mid sentence)

There beside Nagato stands two of the hidden leafs most notorious Shinobi....
Jiraiya the Sage and Shisui of the body flicker......
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Adema (08-11-2011), DRAGONBPY (08-11-2011), J-man123 (08-11-2011), k-lai (08-11-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (08-11-2011), Vishnu (08-11-2011), Wolverine (08-15-2011), woody_3162 (08-11-2011)
Old 08-11-2011, 02:27 AM   #127
apacolypz
ANBU

part two is already written if ya want just let me know....

enjoy i hope lol

Old 08-11-2011, 02:43 AM   #128
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
part two is already written if ya want just let me know....

enjoy i hope lol

more more
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
Adema (08-11-2011)
Old 08-11-2011, 02:57 AM   #129
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
A reverse "when's the chap?", what is this I don't even...
Old 08-11-2011, 09:24 AM   #130
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

^^^moarrrrrrrrrr
Old 08-11-2011, 08:13 PM   #131
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Hai guiz!

WEAR IS NARUTOE CHAPDURRRR?!?!?
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
k-lai (08-12-2011), platinumrug (08-12-2011), Vishnu (08-12-2011), Wolverine (08-15-2011)
Old 08-11-2011, 09:23 PM   #132
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Hai guiz!

We should RIOT until that slacker in-charge of releasing the chapters gets with the program !!!!! WE Demand A New Chapter NOW!!!! ***Breaks some random window and starts looting***

Last edited by prez420; 08-11-2011 at 09:25 PM.
prez420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:48 PM   #133
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

My predict, next chapter < Hellsing OVA 8. Mayhem at its best.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:25 PM   #134
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,276 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Hai guiz!

We don't get to read it anymore, on account we Hatorz !!!
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-12-2011)
Old 08-11-2011, 11:22 PM   #135
apacolypz
ANBU

Part II

Standing before Bee, Itachi, and Naruto are Nagato, Kabuto, Shisui and Jiraiya....

Bee: WE ARE WAY OVER OUR HEADS NOW!

Jiraiya: Nagato?! What is this Edo Tensei? Has the Second Hokage been revived somehow??? I thought it was impossible?!
Shisui: We have resurfaced due to the bind of THAT snake! (looking away)

Jiraya: OROCHIMARU?!!

......................NO ME!!!!!! as Kabuto finally reveals himself.......................

Kabuto: Naruto kun, I warned you I would appear before you to test your abilities along with my own....now being a witness of your strength.....YOU MUST DIE NARUTO!

Shisui's eyes form back into his head to completion......

Jiraiya: Is that you Naruto?!!?!?! (Naruto still in RSM)

Kabuto: Sorry Jiraiya Sama but this time I am binding everything....you will not whisper....you will not aide.....I will not be stopped......

FLASHBACK-------------------------------

Kabuto is having a conversation with Madara regarding the process of Edo Tensei.....Kabuto: I have plenty of pawns at my disposal......Jiraiya's body is at the bottom of the ocean and Shisui's eye was crushed by Danzo..but the tools of Pain still should hold some potent DNA for my experiments kukukuku.
Madara: Don't press your luck.........

Back to the current scene-------------------------------

Kabuto: My luck has changed completely to my favor....if only I could see the look of concern on your face muahahahah!!! BIND!!!!!

Jiraiya: NARU..........................All three Edo's shoot after the three shinobi..........

Naruto: YOU CREEP! YOU WILL ANSWER TO ME FOR THIS KABUTO!!!!

Kabuto: Still a screaming punk it seems.........

Shisui appears and punches Naruto right in the face.....he combines his attack with Nagato's....falling from the sky are thousands of boulders.....Shisui triggers them all with huge flames...

Bee: OH SHIT! NARUTO IS ABOUT TO GET BADLY HIT!
Bee sends off a fierce Bijuu bomb destroying a great number of the fiery charcoals... Naruto is slammed with a blazing shower.....

Kabuto: Maybe a bit much?!

Naruto bursts through the flames and stares Jiraiya head on..... his cheeks are burnt but somehow they are slowly regenerating.?!?!?

Itachi: I will fight my brother......Naruto: Brother?!??!

Bee slashes at Nagato with Samehada as it pulls out his rotting chakra.....

Bee:Samaheda it is time to quit playing around and take this bitch to town!!! Bee shows a number of seals and is charging up his chakra.... At the same time Samaheda is growing larger and larger until the cloth wrap tears from around it's shell....

Bee: Even I have a few techniques that even brother is unaware of.....(Grinning)

Shisui: I think it is time you come with us Eight Tails!!!!

Killer Bee falls mute.......

Eight Tails: BEE....BEE!!!! YOU ARE UNDER A GENJUTSU! I CANNOT SNAP YOU OUT THIS TIME!!! IT'S UP TO YOU TO GET OUT OF IT! I CANNOT MOVE YOU!

Shisui slowly walks toward Killer Bee...A kunai intercepts his steps as it is thrown down into the ground....
Itachi: Was it not for peace that we did the unthinkable....wasn't I charged with protecting Konoah's future???

Shisui:................................. .......
Kabuto: Itachi if you want a heart to heart reunion...save it for the afterlife!!!!!
Shisui sends out a large blade from his sleeves...the blade hisses as fire runs through it... (similar to Sasuke's lighting Katana)

Shisui blows more fire onto the blade lengthening it to five feet...he stands before a shocked Itachi and swings his katana right through the waist of Itachi, but this was a clone... Itachi shifts behind Shisui as his clone falls to the floor and fades. Itachi: This will be my last time using it....Susanoo!!!! As a drip of blood drops from Itachi's eye.....

The Susanoo vanishes with Itachi holding the legendary shield and Sword of Totsuka. Kabuto's eyes widen!!
Shisui comes in hard and attempts to slash and strike Itachi, Itachi is pushed back only to be aided by three of his crow clones. Each runs out thirty or so feet and turns toward Shisui who has his blade held by Itachi. Itachi: Grand Fireball Trifecta! The clones send out three large burning horses that trample behind the speeding Shisui! Each horse tracks his every move...Itachi: Come on connect! (forms a few seal now that his hand has healed from holding the blade).... Shisui is now back in front of Itachi and remains there...Itachi: Damnit! The three horses detonate right in his face as fire dances all over the scene.

Jiraiya goes into Sage mode. he slashes out his tongue and grabs Naruto by the feet. Naruto:?!? He slams Naruto into the ground head first. Before Naruto reacts Jiraiya is up in the air spinning with his deadly hair spikes and comes down crashing into Naruto's back. Back on his feet Jiraiya looks down to see nothing but smoke and dust.. He looks around only to be punched point blank in his huge sennin nose. Jiraiya flips back landing on his feet and rushes toward Naruto relentlessly with two large Rasengans in hand. Naruto is hurled back on his ass. Naruto: Enough is enough! He flickers in front of Jiraiya and kicks him up into the air. Naruto: Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu!

Naruto aims his hand down as his clones fly through the air grabbing Jiraiya. Naruto: Rasenkyuugan!!! The clones all form long arms coming from their backs that wrap around Jiraiya. A huge Rasengan appears in place of one clone. Jiraiya is held at bay as he is driven down into the earth. (Similar to Lee's Lotus attack) Naruto dodges backwards looking on while a drop of sweat falls down his face.

Back at the fight with Itachi and Shisui

Eyes appear from dust as they rise to form a head.....
Kabuto: So he lives..... in a manner of speaking.....kukuku

Itachi blinks and turns his head to spot Kabuto from afar. He heads straight at Kabuto with his sword in hand...
Bee jumps in the intersection only to clothesline Itachi????

Shisui: STOP ME!!!!

Itachi looks behind him and realizes his friend is calling out to him.... A solid tear drop falls from his cheek........

Kabuto: So touching....

Itachi dashes toward Bee and looks him dead in his eyes. Bee you are not alone.....aide me to finish this....(In the soul of Killer Bee).. Itachi releases the genjutsu unleashed by his former friend. Bee now awake.. Bee: Thanks motherfucka!!! I got you!!!

Shisui and Bee jump to the side of Kabuto.

Kabuto: To beat my Edo Tensei you are one Uchiha above the rest....... I will give you the credit you so proudly deser....... ( five lightning swords pierce through Kabuto's heart!)

Bee: Why don't you shut the fuck up you crazy slut! (as he taunts from behind Kabuto)

Kabuto:!!!!!!! (When did you?!)

Next time..WHAT WILL HAPPEN.....WILL KABUTO FINALLY FALL?
FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL.....I MEAN NARUTO!
552 APACOLYPZ

Last edited by apacolypz; 08-11-2011 at 11:26 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Adema (08-12-2011), IXI ANIMO IXI (08-12-2011), J-man123 (08-12-2011), jericho Uzimaki (08-12-2011), k-lai (08-12-2011), Vishnu (08-12-2011), Wolverine (08-15-2011)