|08-18-2005, 08:15 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2004
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Signature Rules Renewed!
Alright lately ive seen many people with gigantic sigs, three or four animated sigs that lags up other members speed. Here are new rules for posting signatures, and wearing them:
- Width: 400 & Height: 180
- It can be below the 500x150 line
- Signatures that contain *MAJOR* nudity or offensive notes or opinions will get a perm. warning.
- You may only have 2 Signatures
Posting any Graphical Material:
- If this graphic stretches out the NarutoLounge Skin, a moderator will ask you to edit it and make it into a URL link form instead of the picture showing up in the forums.
- Nothing offensive should be posted in the graphic or you will be warned.
- If a member Flames another member, the topic will be locked up and people who get involved will be maybe warned (or worse) banned for 2-3 days depending on the situation.
Well about the Fanclub banners, you may only have 3 (if they are small), if they are close to the limit of the signature rules it will be only 1 allowed. Animated signatures will be only allowed if they are low in kb size (if they reach a Megabyte or more it will be stripped off). And yes they do count as ONE signature for your sig limit.
If you break the rules for wearing this certain signature you will be asked in a pm to remove it or reduce its pixel size in 24 hours. If it is still there you will be pm'ed a official warning and your signature area will be wiped out clean. If your new you will get a verbal warning due to the new rules effect.
EX-Staff & Legendary S.Mod in GFX forum @ NarutoCentral.com
|05-09-2006, 03:11 PM||#4|
Join Date: Oct 2005
Thanked 12,491 Times in 3,671 Posts
Re: Signature Rules Renewed!
I just noticed... Shino altered the sig rules the other week, so isn't this null and void? It should at least be altered =/
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Signature Request Shop||TDK||Requests||4||01-21-2005 09:09 PM|