Chapter 272 Discussion (SPOILERS) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-18-2005, 09:34 PM   #1
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Chapter 272 Discussion (SPOILERS)

Well there really isn't much to say about the chapter, the fight the fight drags on longer and longer, Sasori gets destroyed only to basically bring himself back to life. The old woman does another move only to be out done by Sasori, the fight has really dragged on far to long, with nothing really getting accomplished. We received no word on how Gai and team are doing or Kakashi and Naruto. Another wasted chapter in my opinion. I think it is safe to say that we all know how strong Sakura is and how far she has come but don't beat us over the head with it, enough already.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-18-2005, 10:02 PM   #2
<DaNTe>
Evil genius.

<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough
I hate the fact that they dragged this fight another week. Im guessing it wont end very soon. Kinda disappointed they never showed Naruto and Kakashi fight, and Team Gai's. I thought the Chiyo's puppets were impressive. Not sure it can take on Sasori's army. I noticed one of them had a massive sword. Overall ok chapter, Just hope next weeks one show more of the other fights.

AKA
DaRk_DaNTe

<DaNTe> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 12:12 AM   #3
flowerangel050
Genin

flowerangel050 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well it left us in a cliffy!
And im also wondering about team gai's
are they still fighting or are they out for the count?

Im not Gone!
I just forgot! XD
You can find me in NF.
flowerangel050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 04:40 AM   #4
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
........................................ .........

I only have one comment about this stupid chapter, and a comment to Masashi Kishimoto.

Kishimoto, if you're reading this........

This chapter sucks, and you're dragging out to long!!! Just finish it already!

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 09:28 AM   #5
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by <DaNTe>
I hate the fact that they dragged this fight another week. Im guessing it wont end very soon. Kinda disappointed they never showed Naruto and Kakashi fight, and Team Gai's. I thought the Chiyo's puppets were impressive. Not sure it can take on Sasori's army. I noticed one of them had a massive sword. Overall ok chapter, Just hope next weeks one show more of the other fights.
Well it did mention that next chapter will be the dramatic conclusion (again), yeah I also noticed the giant sword on one of them. I wonder are these the best ninjas he has come up against and decided to turn them into puppets or are they handcrafted puppets that he came up with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerangel050
Well it left us in a cliffy!
And im also wondering about team gai's
are they still fighting or are they out for the count?
I don't know if it is a rule of thumb or what, but normally when you don't see a fight for a long time then just assume that the other fight is on hold and the characters are just standing around somewhere just talking until we can get back to them. Creators don't want to just cut back to the fight only to see someone deliver the crushing blow and then the fight is over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi
........................................ .........
I only have one comment about this stupid chapter, and a comment to Masashi Kishimoto.
Kishimoto, if you're reading this........
This chapter sucks, and you're dragging out to long!!! Just finish it already!
I doubt he is but if so good luck trying to convince him to do something.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 08-19-2005, 09:32 AM   #6
<DaNTe>
Evil genius.

<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
Well it did mention that next chapter will be the dramatic conclusion (again), yeah I also noticed the giant sword on one of them. I wonder are these the best ninjas he has come up against and decided to turn them into puppets or are they handcrafted puppets that he came up with.
I keep thinking its one of the Mist's 7 swordsmen, Then again it may not.

AKA
DaRk_DaNTe

Old 08-19-2005, 04:20 PM   #7
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road
I am hoping that this is the last jutsu that puppet dude uses. Well it seems like it.

I hope they almost kill Sakura, and then he is all like pfft, I don't need to waste time killing you pathetic humans, and leaves to fight Kakashi and Naruto.

flareofdragon.deviantart.com
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 04:33 PM   #8
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
i think sakura and chibo-san will win, but chibo will die in doing so.
i want the chapters to get back to naruto and kakashi, i want to see how naruto is now...=(...he seems to be a teen now, and his rage is out of control meaning a tougher naruto? but then again being tough is not all a shinobi has to be as kakashi tells him. he needs to think sometimes...he has an anger problem sometimes and i believe it could be his ruin someday...but until then, he will never learn...=)
Old 08-19-2005, 11:19 PM   #9
julioc
Genin

julioc is an unknown quantity at this point
am i the only one enjoying this fight?, love each chapter of this fight, Sasori is really strong, sakura and Chiyo-baa are fighting back very well, i like a lot this new sakura. but i dont have nothing to comment about this chapter, it seems that their luck is already done (sakura and chiyo baa) so lets see what will happen in the next chapter.

i dont think naruto and kakashi will beat Deidara, i think Deidara is going to scape somehow, and team gai is going to beat the trap but they will be very tired to keep fighting.

Take The quiz yourself!
julioc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 02:01 AM   #10
the_bargain
Genin

the_bargain is an unknown quantity at this point
i will predict that we will eventually see what sakura can do with her training with tsunade. because the title says the "whom she must protect", is basically protecting her team because she is only the med ninja, and the thought that she will be protecting sasuke and naruto for she never protected them
the_bargain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 03:24 AM   #11
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by julioc
am i the only one enjoying this fight?, love each chapter of this fight, Sasori is really strong, sakura and Chiyo-baa are fighting back very well, i like a lot this new sakura. but i dont have nothing to comment about this chapter, it seems that their luck is already done (sakura and chiyo baa) so lets see what will happen in the next chapter.

i dont think naruto and kakashi will beat Deidara, i think Deidara is going to scape somehow, and team gai is going to beat the trap but they will be very tired to keep fighting.
Unfortunately I think you are the only one enjoying this long drawn out fight.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 08-20-2005, 04:29 AM   #12
Southern Nomad
Genin

Southern Nomad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by julioc

To answer your question, No, you're not the only one enjoying this fight. I honestly can say that i enjoyed this epsiode, believe it or not. Granted, it's getting thinner each week, especially when Sasori brought himself back, Terminator style! Will that guy ever die?!

I was surprised and intruiged by the 100 puppet stuff. He destroyed a country with that. Yikes! Just like Orochimaru (Had been described during the Chuunin Exam as having enough power to destory a country). If the Atatsuki is filled with people in his league, then why need the bijuus at all? It's frightening.

You got to wonder, how will Gai and team defeat the trap? My guess is that since they are on equal footing against themselves, they should get together, so that they can defeat the others, like Neji fighting TrapRockLee, Rock Lee fighting TrapTenTen and such. Perhaps the traps don't know about anyone else's jutsus or weaknesses other than their own originals.
Southern Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 07:20 PM   #13
julioc
Genin

julioc is an unknown quantity at this point
mmmm like rock, paper, scissors? but if the trap is strong as the original, who is going to defeat gai and neji? but maybe you are right ^_^x

Take The quiz yourself!
julioc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 07:35 PM   #14
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road
I like this fight too, its just that Kishimoto should focus on other fights as well. There is nothing wrong with the fight, its just the excitement of the other two fights can be lost when you leave it off for a while.

Besides, the sand dude is pretty cool.

flareofdragon.deviantart.com

Last edited by flareofdragon; 08-20-2005 at 08:34 PM.
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 10:13 AM   #15
<DaNTe>
Evil genius.

I think team gai would have to reinforce Sakura and Chiyo coz they're heavily unmatched. Also Temari and Kankuro would most likely join the fight too.

AKA
DaRk_DaNTe