Shino in the Konoha 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-26-2004, 11:45 AM   #1
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Shino in the Konoha 5

Lets say that Shino was available to be in the Konoha 5, who would you leave out so that he could be the 5th member. I can't really decide one person who I could really do without after seeing how everyone matched up against the Rain nins. I think that he would have faired a little better than Kiba did against the guy he was fighting, unfortunately for Kiba he got stuck with one of the tougher guys to fight and he wasn't really at the nin level to be able to stop him. I think it would have been better if Shino was there, so that the Sand and Leaf nins would have to encounter the one they had lost to in the Chunnin exam, that way they would know that things are in the past and that they are both on the same side again.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-26-2004, 12:08 PM   #2
SylentChaos
Jounin

SylentChaos can only hope to improve
Kick out Kiba, that has sexual intercourse with his dog.....

EX-Staff & Legendary S.Mod in GFX forum @ NarutoCentral.com
SylentChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 12:16 PM   #3
mini
Jesus Freak

mini is on a distinguished road
kik out shika!
Old 12-26-2004, 12:52 PM   #4
nma
ANBU

nma is an unknown quantity at this point
Why can't he just come along? Lee did. Anywho, I'd kick out Kiba.

nma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 02:53 PM   #5
SylentChaos
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveItachi0718
kik out shika!
Why kick out shikamaru? Shikamaru is the leader he's the chunnin lady!

Old 12-26-2004, 03:32 PM   #6
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveItachi0718
kik out shika!
Yeah, why kick out Shikamuro, he is the leader as well as the smartest out of them. I guess he could come along, but the point of this topic was really to see who everyone thought shino would fight if he went along.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 12-26-2004, 05:09 PM   #7
SylentChaos
Jounin

hey man (above me), shino can kick even Sasuke's ass come on man.

Old 12-26-2004, 05:57 PM   #8
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Well it wasnt limited to only 5 people on the mission, remember Tsunade told Shikamaru to gather as many talented genin as he could in 30 minutes, so Shino could have went along and not have to take anyone elses place. But if the mission was limited to only 5 ppl then yes switch kiba for shino, shino is a hell of alot smarter and battle conscious then kiba is, altho kiba is much stronger physically then shino, shinos brains would more then make up for it....remember the saying brains are better then brawn.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 05:59 PM   #9
mini
Jesus Freak

mini is on a distinguished road
i dun like shika THAT CALMNESS N NONHYPURNESS ANNOYS MEEH!
Old 12-26-2004, 06:04 PM   #10
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylentChaos
hey man (above me), shino can kick even Sasuke's ass come on man.
Hmmm, you know when you first stated that my first reaction was:
Whoa whoa, lets not get crazy.

I don't know about all of that the Sasuke that appears from the barrel is not one to take likely, when he emerges from the barrel he is along the lines of a low level jounin nin in power, but not inteligence wise. When him and Naruto get upset with each other and the gloves come off the two of them might be in the range of high jounin if not higher. Don't get me wrong I like Shino and I think he is a great ninja and is only getting better, but to be able to compensate for such a large gap with skill alone is just to much for anyone. Look at how everyone else did against nins that aren't as strong as Sasuke they struggled, if Naruto couldn't beat Sasuke right now then nobody can.

Take into account:
How hard Sasuke was hitting Naruto, if he would have connected one let alone two hits with anyone else then it would have killed them or shattered there bones.
Sasuke's Sharingan allows him basically to see inside your mind and read your physical attacks before you even throw them. Sasuke is already coordinating an offensive move for the attack you are about to miss him with. (Shino wouldn't be in as much trouble as Naruto since he uses bugs for a lot of his attacks.)
The power and speed of Sasuke's attack with the Cursed Seal level 2 is impossible to see or beat by anyone less than a high class jounin.

I do give Shino credit he would be a very good match up against Sasuke for his style of fighting also for the sheer fact he is very smart and like Shikamuro he thinks far ahead. With the power him and Naruto are displaying just before the fight ends, prematurely I don't think anyone is able to or will be able to stop them short of maybe an S Class or the 5th. Kakashi will be in a fight more dangerous than the one with Zabuza if he takes on Sasuke at that level, his Sharingan just begins to tip the scale in his favor with the addition of the cursed seal.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 12-27-2004, 05:29 AM   #11
kazu_chan
ANBU

kazu_chan is an unknown quantity at this point
he can just join them and it will be konoha 6 or watever wouldnt that be better but if they had to kick sumone out it would hav to be kiba and his stupid dog..!!!!!!!!!!!

<<--ROFL rite..<This is ladies and gentlemen what we call abusing your mod powers effectively LMAO>
kazu_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 06:17 AM   #12
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazu_chan
...but if they had to kick sumone out it would hav to be kiba and his stupid dog..!!!!!!!!!!!
I see not a dog lover. LOL Anyways what kind of dog does Kiba have, because it hasn't gotten any bigger since he has had him. Also that dog must be pretty old if Kiba has had him all that time.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 12-27-2004, 06:22 AM   #13
kazu_chan
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
I see not a dog lover. LOL Anyways what kind of dog does Kiba have, because it hasn't gotten any bigger since he has had him. Also that dog must be pretty old if Kiba has had him all that time.
lol rite on i dont like dogs i dont think his dog exsists plus its sooo ugly..!!!!!

<<--ROFL rite..<This is ladies and gentlemen what we call abusing your mod powers effectively LMAO>
Old 12-27-2004, 09:36 AM   #14
itachi41
Chuunin

Location: I'm training at Mt Fuji and will kill anyone who disturbs me!Find me by all means!
itachi41 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazu_chan
lol rite on i dont like dogs i dont think his dog exsists plus its sooo ugly..!!!!!
I DUN BELIEVE UR SAYING THAT! his dog is ok ya know ... and dogs are man' best fren ya noe ... but kiba had a new move rite ... and dats cool ... besides i think that chouji should back down ...if kiba come along they could track down them easily plus avoid traps ... but if shino comes along he could plant a bug on them and folo them easily ... so if both of them come along it would be perfect so i think chouji should back down if only 5 were allowed ... if more were allowed shino could just come along like lee back them up later or wadeva
Old 12-27-2004, 11:22 AM   #15
kazu_chan
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi41
I DUN BELIEVE UR SAYING THAT! his dog is ok ya know ... and dogs are man' best fren ya noe ... but kiba had a new move rite ... and dats cool ... besides i think that chouji should back down ...if kiba come along they could track down them easily plus avoid traps ... but if shino comes along he could plant a bug on them and folo them easily ... so if both of them come along it would be perfect so i think chouji should back down if only 5 were allowed ... if more were allowed shino could just come along like lee back them up later or wadeva
lol i just dont like dogs.....and i think thats wat goin to happen if they get sent out to future assignments more will join the group like lee did..!!!