Bleach 461 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-24-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
RichontheBrink
Academy Student

RichontheBrink is an unknown quantity at this point
Bleach 461

Hey guys the new manga chapter is up! Check it out!
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/461
RichontheBrink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RichontheBrink For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (08-24-2011)

Old 08-24-2011, 11:02 AM   #2
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Bleach 461

That was fast.
Oh, so it seems that afterall the whole fullbring stuff wasn't for nothing. Anyway Ginjo doesn't make that much of a villain in my opinion. I mean we got some of the most powerful captains and vice-captains and ichigo. How long can stand one single guy? I think that the next chapter will bring us a glimpse of ichigo's bankai.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (09-08-2011)
Old 08-24-2011, 11:47 AM   #3
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

no o be honest this just go interesting considering ginjou probably has shinigami powers as well. and it is not necessarily just him he has all of the other fullbringers to back him up because they are on his side last time i checked if u use simple logic and you can forget tsukishima or whatever still has orihime and chad under his control... i can honestly say this arc still has some hope to it
Old 08-24-2011, 12:34 PM   #4
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough

Well...

At least this arc seems a little more purposeful now. Just a little. I mean, at least it's not captains vs lowly humans anymore . I don't see how he thinks he is going to win though, with them all right there.

....but one thing still annoys me: Tsukishima MIA >.<

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:46 PM   #5
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I have a feeling the other shinigami aren't going to lift a finger and Ichigo will be doing all the fighting. I mean, why build up the "tension" with Ichigo getting his powers back if he's not gonna go one-on-one with Ginjou? This plot is as predictable as any of the others Kubo have thrown about. I hope this these are the concluding chapters to this particular arc and move on to the remaining two arcs or whatever Kubo has left and get done with this series.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 01:13 PM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,286 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

At least SS stop seeing Ichigo as an inferior life form.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-24-2011), platinumrug (08-25-2011), Skullbat01 (08-25-2011), Vengeance (08-24-2011)
Old 08-24-2011, 02:32 PM   #7
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Another 'past' enemy of the Soul Society that needs taking out, like those other fodder characters with Street Fighter moves.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
k-lai (08-24-2011)
Old 08-24-2011, 03:24 PM   #8
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So I was right all along when I compared Ginjou to Sensui. Bleach steals yet another idea from Yu Yu Hakusho. Can't say I'm disappointed I wanted something like this when the arc first started.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-24-2011), platinumrug (08-25-2011), Vishnu (08-24-2011)
Old 08-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #9
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So I was right all along when I compared Ginjou to Sensui. Bleach steals yet another idea from Yu Yu Hakusho. Can't say I'm disappointed I wanted something like this when the arc first started.
Except that Sensui was really badass. Ginjou is just something in the way. Bleach took lots from Yu Yu Hakusho. The Aizen incident and now Ginjou. Except that Sensui's character, story and battles were much more evolved then this Ginjo dude.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-24-2011), KZR (09-08-2011), platinumrug (08-25-2011), Vengeance (08-24-2011)
Old 08-24-2011, 03:50 PM   #10
Shima0080
Academy Student

Shima0080 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL. ok is there ever a anime/manga where a villain get instant killed when hero's get new powers. Villains like Full bringers need instant death we don't need back story. And i hate all the touchy, friendly, rainbow Carebears going on in SS.

I wonder why Ichigo isnt in Bankai already since thats all he ever used, since he learned it. hell i forgot what his shikai looked like
Shima0080 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shima0080 For This Useful Post:
Saber (08-25-2011), Vishnu (08-24-2011)
Old 08-24-2011, 04:12 PM   #11
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shima0080 View Post
LOL. ok is there ever a anime/manga where a villain get instant killed when hero's get new powers. Villains like Full bringers need instant death we don't need back story. And i hate all the touchy, friendly, rainbow Carebears going on in SS.

I wonder why Ichigo isnt in Bankai already since thats all he ever used, since he learned it. hell i forgot what his shikai looked like
his shikai was just the big Zangetsu, out of shikai it would look like a normal sword
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 04:22 PM   #12
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharix View Post
his shikai was just the big Zangetsu, out of shikai it would look like a normal sword
Except the "normal sword" looked like a claymore when Zangetsu was sealed.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 04:46 PM   #13
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Another 'past' enemy of the Soul Society that needs taking out, like those other fodder characters with Street Fighter moves.
lmaoooo, don't forget the chick with the dirty boots that looks like mini M. Bison with the Beret n all that shit...
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-24-2011)
Old 08-24-2011, 05:10 PM   #14
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I have just one comment on this chapter.

How the fuck did Urahara get to soul society. I didn't think that it was physically possible for him to enter. Did Kubo all of a sudden forget about this.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Uchiha09 (08-27-2011)
Old 08-24-2011, 05:13 PM   #15
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I have just one comment on this chapter.

How the fuck did Urahara get to soul society. I didn't think that it was physically possible for him to enter. Did Kubo all of a sudden forget about this.
They lifted the restriction when they asked him to help create the replica of Karakura town?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-27-2011), k-lai (08-25-2011), Tmoore (08-24-2011), Vengeance (08-24-2011), Vishnu (08-25-2011)