553 predictions/spoilers - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 06:30 AM   #46
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,757
Thanks: 676
Thanked 955 Times in 482 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: 553 predictions/spoilers

I really believe Sasuke isn't siding with Madara...his focus is the the annihilation of Konoah. For all we know Sasuke may end up fighting Madara just to be put in his weak place... Yes Sasuke is powerful, I still don't see him on Naruto's level. He will still run out of chakra and Naruto IMHO is way stronger. Through his loss to Madara I think he will realize that his path hasn't been the best way to seek true inner strength. Naruto can take on the Paths and Madara given the acception Madara is smarter and has a few perks to assist his battle. In combination to the 5 second limit to Shinra Tensei and the 5 minute limit to his T/S ninjutsu. Also he has the pairing of the Sharingan and Rinnegan to battle simultaneously. Knowing Naruto he will find a way around that.... With the prediction...Naruto has a new move besides the Bijuu Bomb???? This is getting interesting..I wasn't expecting to see Sasuke at this moment but I am curious to how Kishi will utilize him in the coming battles...Seems like he is hungry as well to test out his new gifts....Kabuto will need time to summon his trump card and will be weakened by the drain on his chakra reserves.... I see his battle coming up soon too.....he has done nothing but fail.... I don't believe his summon to be either Shisui or SO6P RSage....I think someone more overlooked...I am thinking more or less real body so Kishi can show us what Madara looked like and his Jutsu arsenal.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-31-2011, 07:02 AM   #47
k-lai
ANBU
 
k-lai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ghana
Posts: 1,803
Thanks: 991
Thanked 662 Times in 458 Posts
k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: 553 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Re read what i said, I was only speaking about regular rasengens equal to the one he hit Kabuto with way back in the day. Sage Mode techs are super powered, everything Naruto hit the paths with was either in Sage, Kyuubi, or both, I wasn't discussing those.
Well like Jericho said rasengan is A rank, I think even kakashi said while talking with Jiraiya in P1

Edit: ^Knowing Kishi he's just gonna find a way to make sasuke be on par with naruto somehow which is gonna suck cos even naruto's speed right now has no equal
__________________
<<Tell me $ome Lie$>>
Maybe, just maybe I may be able to do it and you would not be there when I'm doing it but just so you know, I did it without your help and that'll be my legacy.

Last edited by k-lai; 08-31-2011 at 07:08 AM.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-31-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 07:10 AM   #48
krurk
ANBU
 
krurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 1,534
Thanks: 76
Thanked 669 Times in 311 Posts
krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough
Re: 553 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Okay the Rasengen is a basic chakra move that Naruto has enhanced with wind, then Sage opened more possibilities the Rasenshuriken. Not a lot of people 'want', that move, it has killed nobody, its powerful in Minato's, Naruto's, and Jiraiya's hands becasue it was one of they're signature moves, other characters wouldn't have the same power, and effect. Likewise none of them show'd they could do Chidori, or Rakiri, but none of that should matter because each character is an individual that stands on his/her own.

Kakashi copied it once to show Naruto the extent of his sharingan and I believe that was only in the anime. Itachi... Rasengen....please its is soooo far beneath him to even form the thought of copying it. Rasengen isn't equal to what the Kamehameha was in Dragonball, some assume it is, but if it were, then why the multiple upgrades of the same jutsu? Its because thats a basic move that lots of people could do if they tried, not even is any afinity needed for it, but the ability to control, mold, chakra, thats it. Nobody else cares about the Rasengen, not even anybody 'evil' has tried to learn it, or steal it. Additionally, Mass Shadow Clones is a higher classed jutsu than the Rasengen, its Kinjutsu, just to show how basic the move is.

Konohamaru has produced one Rasengen out of his ass, against one of Peins Paths, thats it, no more. Is it part of his arsenal, its a possibility, but the Former Kages Grandson hasn't got much love or screentime other than gay shit in some wack spin off with Rock Lee.

Jiraiya.. no comment, thats been discussed in depth.

Kabuto's Trump I doubt is Shisui... notice how excited he got when he realized thats what was in the Crows eye socket. Then notice how he attempted to take everybody out as fast as he could to get said eye. If Shisui is an option, the Edo could use the eye, regularly. But he obviously hasn't had the DNA from Shisui, therefore Shisui's part of the story generally died with the Crow that Itachi set on fire, he's a non factor now.
Rasengan alone is an A ranked jutsu, so obviously it is not basic, the reason being is because it takes a lot of chakra manipulation and control.. As for it not killing anyone, you are right there, but it was also the situation it was used for when Naruto learned it. He used it on Kabuto, who would have died if he didn't heal himself, Sasuke, whom he was not trying to kill, and I THINK he may have used it on Deidara, but don't take my word on that one.

As for Kabuto's trump card, its hard to tell, he did seem interested in Shisui's eye, but that could had been more for himself than anything, it's a possibility that he is the one who was revived, but it could really be anyone.





Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
Dude rasengan is not a basic chakra move else why aren't many ppl using like another basic chakra move of standing on the surface of water. Even Madara acknowledged that the fag has completed a formidable tech when he(the fag) completed the rasenshuriken and used kakuzu as test drive.



Nobody knows for sure if ppl don't want or they basically lack the necessary requirements to learn it. Oh! and did it not kill pain? what of the other pain realms(forgot their names)? It wasn't just powerful in their hands cos it's their sig move, it's cos they knew it inside out and it fits their fighting style and Oh they had alot of chakra which allowed them to spam it all day especially the fag.


Kakashi never copied just showed it naruto while explaining nature manipulation to him to let him know he's not the only one who does "Rasengan" but he also wanted to infuse his elemental affinity into it but couldn't so he dropped it.
As for itachi...rasengan...please he can't copy it period probably b'cos it doesn't suit his fighting style
I think he was more pointing out the basic Rasengan didn't kill anyone. But as for everyone learning Rasengan, it was a jutsu created in the hidden leaf, I am sure when someone saw the attack, they either died or had no idea how he could possibly do it. Jiraya learned it because his student taught him and he was the teacher of his students son, so its kind of natural Naruto learn it, thats why not many people would learn it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I'd think jutsu's that dosen't require any specific afinity would be considered basic, unless its kinjutsu IMHO. The requirement seemingly is a larger than a normal shinobi's chakra tank, thats prolly one reason nobody else is attempting it. The 2nd reason was Minato was a lot like Itachi whereas he fought with a purpose, he wasn't just whipping out rasengens all the time in every occasion, like his son, therefore it wasn't actually seen by many, but prolly discussed i'd imagine.

Re read what i said, I was only speaking about regular rasengens equal to the one he hit Kabuto with way back in the day. Sage Mode techs are super powered, everything Naruto hit the paths with was either in Sage, Kyuubi, or both, I wasn't discussing those.
The shape manipulation and chakra focus is what makes it an A ranked jutsu, I do get your point though, but there is a lot more involved in a jutsu than nature manipulation. Minato didn't need to whip out rasengan because he whippsed out FTG all the time and killed people with a kunai=p which I get, its a lot more impressive and fun to watch, but everyone has a different technique they whip out because they prefer it.

Agree with the second part, they are completely different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
isn't rasengan A ranked?

also...

"I can't make a rasengan with one hand." Naruto to Killer Bee.

So I repeat UNTIL he can make rasengan with one hand (made of flesh NOT chakra) he is still 2nd Best after the inventor.

If Minato would have lived he may have succeeded in merging it with his nature affinity. (we shall never know)
Naruto doesn't have the same shape manipulation and chakra manipulation as Minato did which is why he uses clones, but it was said that Minato was unable to combine an element with it.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-326-12...apter-321.html

http://www.mangareader.net/93-326-13...apter-321.html
__________________
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-31-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 07:11 AM   #49
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,139
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,600 Times in 1,607 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: 553 predictions/spoilers

Sasuke's new dojutsu design isn't even symmetrical... Bit of a letdown on the appearance (in my opinion). But that's not what's important I guess. At least he's here and we can almost expect him to appear in just about every chapter once again.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-31-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 07:15 AM   #50
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,833
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: 553 predictions/spoilers

It looks terrible. Way too busy, and it will be a bitch for Kishi to draw it during fight sequences so expect it to look sloopy. I want to see his new SusanoO in action, expecting some ubber da Haxz0r here.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-31-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 07:19 AM   #51
k-lai
ANBU
 
k-lai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ghana
Posts: 1,803
Thanks: 991
Thanked 662 Times in 458 Posts
k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: 553 predictions/spoilers

Quite ironic of Kishi, Naruto senses killing intent of ppl, Sasuke now sense/sess pretty good in the dark
__________________
<<Tell me $ome Lie$>>
Maybe, just maybe I may be able to do it and you would not be there when I'm doing it but just so you know, I did it without your help and that'll be my legacy.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:28 AM   #52
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,833
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: 553 predictions/spoilers

Team work making a cameo this week. Edo Raikage gets more hype ( Doesn't look like it matches his performance in the war though ), and Naruto is about to show off his fuuton skillz !!!! ( All 1 of them )

Last edited by Dagoro; 08-31-2011 at 07:31 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Freakout (09-03-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 07:29 AM   #53
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,160
Thanks: 3,855
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 553 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
Well like Jericho said rasengan is A rank, I think even kakashi said while talking with Jiraiya in P1

Edit: ^Knowing Kishi he's just gonna find a way to make sasuke be on par with naruto somehow which is gonna suck cos even naruto's speed right now has no equal
U were right his Susannoo moar retarded. I said it'd be a combination of Itachi's 2 and lots of people were like nah, no way. Thanks 2 all my former haters.

Btw, the 'realest' evil in the whole manga just arrived, watch how real evil works, I predict 'Man on Fire' attitude. 'Revenge is best served, cold.'

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 08-31-2011 at 07:32 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:37 AM   #54
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,833
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: 553 predictions/spoilers

Place your bets on what Kabuto is summoning.

-RS ?
-Peter Parker from Ultimate Spider man ?
-Ace and Whitebeard with their DFs ?
-Nelly's career ?
-The marshmallow monster from GB ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:44 AM   #55
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin
 
NinjaSquirrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The village hidden by the Squirrels
Posts: 335
Thanks: 30
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road
Re: 553 predictions/spoilers

+1 Stay Puff man from GB
__________________
"Bow before the TREE TOP SQUIRREL SAGE"
NinjaSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:44 AM   #56
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,139
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,600 Times in 1,607 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: 553 predictions/spoilers

Sasuke most likely could shoot off an arrow of enton as well it seems. And he could ignite Amaterasu using his eyes... Lordy, the darkness is strong in this one...
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (09-01-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 08:06 AM   #57
krurk
ANBU
 
krurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 1,534
Thanks: 76
Thanked 669 Times in 311 Posts
krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough
Re: 553 predictions/spoilers

My money is on darth vadar, can't be the force.
__________________
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:54 AM   #58
Memphis
King
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 857
Thanks: 213
Thanked 583 Times in 293 Posts
Memphis is on a distinguished road
Re: 553 predictions/spoilers

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81418428/1

its out cant create a thread lol
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers Marlboro Naruto Manga 183 06-02-2011 09:21 PM
Naruto536 predictions/spoilers Marlboro Naruto Manga 166 04-21-2011 06:05 PM
Naruto535 predictions/spoilers Marlboro Naruto Manga 62 04-13-2011 05:52 PM
486 Predictions/Spoilers Vegito Naruto Manga 351 03-11-2010 01:11 PM
485 predictions/spoilers Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 309 03-03-2010 06:20 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.