Naruto_553_Discussion - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-03-2011, 04:41 PM   #136
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_553_Discussion

Chapter was idk not too bad but nothing too epic either. Raikage holding of 10.000 enemies at once to give his comrades time to escape, wtf? Why would 10k enemies be so dumb and only attack one guy? who cares about durability and stamina if he is an immortal with incredible healing powers? page place waste if you ask me but one somehow must fill as many pages as possible to keep it going.

Calling Naruto superior in Fuuton, I can barely comprehend that, he only has one Fuuton and that's it, even if it is so dangerous, the grade of danger it has does not warrant him so superior for me. I would expect 5-10 total screwing tech to justify it for me.

Sasuke's eyes caught me off-guard but they aren't too impressive though have a slight intermediating look but at least he trashed that shitty oro-outfit I never liked. The scene as such comes in kinda strange, has Sasuke now two personalities or is Zetsu just too wrapped. The dialog was a bit strange Zetsu complains about being attacked and then asks if they should try it out outside or was it Sasuke that first said "Shall we test it outside..." then he goes "no, these eyes can see fine in the dark" certainly weird. It is official, Sasuke totally snapped and is the maddest psycho on the world but I'm wondering about his Susanno variations though I hate to know, that he will from now on go on and just spam Amaterasu and Susanoo like Naruto does with Rasengan and Rasen Shuriken., that I tempted to bet

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Freakout; 09-03-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Freakout is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #137
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Calling Naruto superior in Fuuton, I can barely comprehend that, he only has one Fuuton and that's it, even if it is so dangerous, the grade of danger it has does not warrant him so superior for me.
Although I too hate to see Temari being shown up by a 1 trick pony, Naruto's fuuton is better than w/e she has. It sucks, but doesn't make Naruto's claim false.

Last edited by Dagoro; 09-03-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (09-04-2011)
Old 09-03-2011, 05:45 PM   #138
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

In other news *gasp* there's actually a D Gray Man chapter this month. It seems like there is going to be a 3 month timeskip. Kanda is still alive while Johnny left the order to search for Allen.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:50 PM   #139
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I feel for you Vengeance.

Unfortunately, getting people to discuss anything other than Naruto here is next to impossible.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Spiegel (09-04-2011), Vengeance (09-03-2011)
Old 09-03-2011, 06:33 PM   #140
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Yeah Claymore was also bad ass this week. Has anyone checked out Steins Gate yet? reading it now.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-03-2011)
Old 09-03-2011, 07:21 PM   #141
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

^Yeah I've been reading them. To me it's not really all that good. The story seems to be lacking, and the translation is kinda so-so. The explanations behind how his microwave phone actually works is fucking retarded. I mean the microwave emits photons on a certain frequency so that means it has the same capabilities as the LHR, that has literally millions of times more power? Stuff like that just makes me say "C'mon son". Also the shit with the TV not shaking therefore it somehow has stabilizer properties or whatever is just stupid as fuck. I just can't fathom how the past isn't overrun by people from the future, when everything you need to make a time machine can apparently be bought at Wal-mart. WAIT!!! Could this mean that Wal-mart has went bankrupt in the year 2036? Dun Dun Dun. The plot thickens.

oh, and spoilers kinda :P

EDIT: It kinda reminds me of some shitty trolling Athene comes up with.

Last edited by ask me anything; 09-03-2011 at 07:44 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (09-03-2011)
Old 09-03-2011, 07:55 PM   #142
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Yeah Claymore was also bad ass this week
Claymore is on my to read list, I'll get around to it eventually.

Have you checked out Freezing ?

It is also a manga about badass chicks. It is a romance manga first, but the action is really good. It's a Seinen so there is tons of gore, tits, ass and even some sex scenes. The chicks are these high tech amazonian warriors, with kick ass powers and close combat prowess. They are called Pandoras, and each Pandora is paired up with a male assistant called a Limiter.

They fight inter-dimensional beings called Novas. The Novas have a paralyzing field that they use, the limiters negate that field so the Pandoras can fight unhindered. A heads up, the males are all bishy looking, and all of them are massive pussies. The chicks are the dominant ones in the story.

It's pretty solid, I recommend it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (09-03-2011)
Old 09-03-2011, 08:20 PM   #143
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Claymore is on my to read list, I'll get around to it eventually.

Have you checked out Freezing ?

It is also a manga about badass chicks. It is a romance manga first, but the action is really good. It's a Seinen so there is tons of gore, tits, ass and even some sex scenes. The chicks are these high tech amazonian warriors, with kick ass powers and close combat prowess. They are called Pandoras, and each Pandora is paired up with a male assistant called a Limiter.

They fight inter-dimensional beings called Novas. The Novas have a paralyzing field that they use, the limiters negate that field so the Pandoras can fight unhindered. A heads up, the males are all bishy looking, and all of them are massive pussies. The chicks are the dominant ones in the story.

It's pretty solid, I recommend it.
So I become a Nova, kill the pussy men first, then paralyze chicks and pull their hair while I rape them? Cool shit.

I am also not sure if I would like to read a work with only pussy men in it. It's probably filled with panties and torn clothes so the foreveralones can fap to something.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-04-2011)
Old 09-03-2011, 08:47 PM   #144
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
So I become a Nova, kill the pussy men first, then paralyze chicks and pull their hair while I rape them? Cool shit.
The Nova disembowel entire groups of them when they fight. The humans have to engage them in large groups with some Pandoras acting as decoys, otherwise there is no way to win. One of their priorities is protecting the limiters, otherwise they would lose right away.

Quote:
I am also not sure if I would like to read a work with only pussy men in it. It's probably filled with panties and torn clothes so the foreveralones can fap to something.
It is Ecchi, so there is a lot of the usual stuff ( panty shots everywhere etc ). But the action is pretty good, specially when the Pandoras fight one another. It was enough to hold my attention which is why I recommended it.

It's like Toaru. I could care less about the cliche harem stuff, I read it for the crazy psychics and magicians wrecking shit.

Last edited by Dagoro; 09-03-2011 at 09:23 PM.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:06 PM   #145
Vengeance
Death Scythe

So So So So Bored

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-04-2011, 02:42 PM   #146
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,766 Times in 926 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I feel for you Vengeance.

Unfortunately, getting people to discuss anything other than Naruto here is next to impossible.
That is probably because either A) Naruto is the only series they follow B) They are fairly new to anime/manga so their repertoire for various series is extremely low C) (and the most likely of all) they have horrible taste in series and only watch low depth, fast paced, microwaved series like Fairy Tail and Bleach to want to want something that is actually good like D.Gray-man, One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, Claymore, Gundam, etc...
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 09-04-2011 at 02:43 PM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-04-2011)
Old 09-04-2011, 03:41 PM   #147
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Anyone watched Ichiban Ushiro No Daimao(Demon king Daimao)? The anime is short(like 12 episodes.) The protagonist is the nicest guy in the world but later finds out he was the demon king which was a rebel and killed thousands of people for his cause(Irony.) The characters know magic(before you say it's pussy like, give it a try) and armed combat(swords for example.) Also, ignore panty shots, nudity and whatnot, I thought it was shonen at first lmao. Btw, one shonen manga that is my favorite is Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai(The World God Only Knows.) It's about a guy named Keima Katsuragi who is a galge gamer and known as the "Capturing God" on the internet. On his website, he has a walkthrough on every galge game. One day, he got tricked into accepting a contract from hell to capture the 6 goddesses(Make them fall in love with him) in Roman mythology. It isn't action packed but it's fucking hilarious and you probably won't get some jokes if you aren't an otaku like my friend. Romance, sorta if you consider it.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (09-04-2011)
Old 09-04-2011, 06:04 PM   #148
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
That is probably because either A) Naruto is the only series they follow B) They are fairly new to anime/manga so their repertoire for various series is extremely low C) (and the most likely of all) they have horrible taste in series and only watch low depth, fast paced, microwaved series like Fairy Tail and Bleach to want to want something that is actually good like D.Gray-man, One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, Claymore, Gundam, etc...
While all of that may be true (especially C), I think the main reason is far simpler. We just don't have that many active members here at any given time to get into any in depth discussions. Even the weekly One Piece discussion doesn't even have 10 people posting in it sometimes. It's sad to say, but we just don't have the fanbase that larger forums like mangafox, and mangastream have, and a sizable portion of the people we do have, fall into category C.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #149
chidoriQ
Genin

chidoriQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats the heading of this thread again?
Old 09-04-2011, 06:14 PM   #150
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Whats the heading of this thread again?
Much like Shinobi ranks in Naruto, the heading of this thread doesn't mean shit.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-04-2011), Freakout (09-05-2011), k-lai (09-04-2011), Mail (09-04-2011), NeoKakarott023 (09-04-2011), Numinous (09-05-2011), Sensei-Q (09-04-2011), Spiegel (09-04-2011), Wolverine (09-06-2011)