Naruto_553_Discussion - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-31-2011, 04:30 PM   #61
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_553_Discussion

Sasuke's eye isn't that bad to me, it was expected. Look at Madara & his Brother the only 2 that combined before, they're exactly like Itachi & Sasuke's combined, I think people are bashing it more because they didn't like Sasuke's 6 point star in the first place, so whatever that was added wouldn've drawn complaints anyhow, just my take on things. Amaretsu Sword... a bit much, but it was awesomely done IMHO, notice prior to the sword 'getting him', its like he was in some super genjutsu and didn't know wtf was going on until he was gu-gushed, and burning on fire. Regardless I dig the Man that kills another Man, especially in a manga where death is so rare.... ninja's they must've had 9 lives and nobody ever put it out prior to Naruto.

Oh, and before I forget. Where the fuck is Temari's weasel summoning? Ya' know the one who did THIS. Bring that bad boy out and show this Raikage who's boss.

She got set up by Kishi, notice she looks tired at the point she asks how the Raikage died, so of course she's not got enough chakra to pull off her weasel shit that he seemingly forgot, so Naruto can bring out his Galaxy Black Hole Rasengen.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 08-31-2011 at 04:35 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-31-2011), joessj5 (09-02-2011), Tmoore (08-31-2011)

Old 08-31-2011, 04:41 PM   #62
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

And to think, after Naruto's owning of Kisame and besting the Raikage's top speed, I was anticipating some speed feats from him. In stead, what we get is more Rasengan spamming...
Old 08-31-2011, 05:06 PM   #63
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

@Wolverine: Are you blind? He just OHKO'd that Tsuchikage in front of his face and he couldn't react to that.

BOT: Naruto's entrance in front of Papa Raichu looked like he was constipated. Sasuke's amaterasu sword was meh. That's the equivalent of a flame sword so it's not really exciting. =/ I didn't quite get Sasuke's new power though, does he really have control over light and dark or was that metaphorically(sp?) speaking? Because if just an amaterasu sword and Susanoo was his new power, then that's an utter disappointment. I definitely don't want to see Sasuke turtling during the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. Also, EMS design was nice and totally unpredictable.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:16 PM   #64
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

narutos speed was showcased in this chapter just in a different way look how quickly he rebounded and counterattacked muu while muu was in the process of firing his technique. his charka arms mastery is incredible too i like how he used it to lengthen the reach of the rasengan. next chapter i expect naruto to rasengan the raikage and not make a dent then in response gets some black lightning to the face of course but the battle will be ended with a expected rasenshuriken that completely obliterates the edo tensai.what we are pretty much seeing is naruto being hyped up like his father in the sense of him taking out a whole army by himself. so far he has helped take care of 4 people if u count itachi. and one last thing what the hell was kishi thinking making naruto look like a lite bright on his last panel
Old 08-31-2011, 05:31 PM   #65
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Also of note is that Sasuke is blatantly wearing an outfit almost exactly like Madara's. Kishi's idea of subtlety must be along the lines of burning effigies to get his point across.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-01-2011), Tmoore (08-31-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 06:00 PM   #66
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

does anyone know of a manga reading site I can go back to the kissame guy fight and read up to the present issue on?

that's ok I found one. gotta get caught up but from the few posts I glanced it seems like I haven't missed much but kishi disappointing much
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 08-31-2011 at 06:07 PM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:13 PM   #67
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
does anyone know of a manga reading site I can go back to the kissame guy fight and read up to the present issue on?

that's ok I found one. gotta get caught up but from the few posts I glanced it seems like I haven't missed much but kishi disappointing much
Well if the last thing you read was Kisame's death then you can basically just read the last 4 chapters or so.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:18 PM   #68
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Sasukes finally back. Im disappointed though kishi had us wait so long just to see sasukes first EMS attack just sasanoo with amaterasu again which is probably something he couldve done in another battle without itachis eyes IMO.

Come on kishi, Impress me....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:18 PM   #69
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Well if the last thing you read was Kisame's death then you can basically just read the last 4 chapters or so.
Damn thats fucked up.. I'm gonna go back and read to see what happened to all those filler characters that got introduced from the edo tensei

^sup KYF glad to see you still here.. the sharks tasted fresh blood in the water.. I hope I'll be ok... lol
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 08-31-2011 at 06:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (08-31-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 06:31 PM   #70
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Damn thats fucked up.. I'm gonna go back and read to see what happened to all those filler characters that got introduced from the edo tensei

^sup KYF glad to see you still here.. the sharks tasted fresh blood in the water.. I hope I'll be ok... lol
Don't get me wrong its not a total waste of time (Darui had a good showing against presdo jinks & is offically kage level) however when compared to the last few chapters (Itachi goodness) everything else is just kind of lame in comparision.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (08-31-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 06:41 PM   #71
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Welcome back HR. Yeah, what Veng said, that story been going downhill for a while so you might want to jump up until when Itachi and Nagato were fighting Naruto and Bee(Which is like 3-4 chapters ago, sorry for spoiler.)
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-31-2011), Tmoore (08-31-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 06:45 PM   #72
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:

IMO u should read chapter 510 "Shocking forbidden jutsu" so u can have an understanding of Izanagi and more info on madara and his abilities.

Also read chapter 520 "secret of impure Resurrection" so u can understand Edo Tensai and see madara learning it which is most likely going to be applied to the juubis Resurrection IMO.

From there just read the last 5 chapters and ur good IMO.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-31-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 06:51 PM   #73
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Maybe the Mifune v Hanzo fight too.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Gakure (09-01-2011), Human Rasengan (08-31-2011), NeoKakarott023 (08-31-2011), Numinous (09-01-2011), Tmoore (08-31-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 06:59 PM   #74
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

I'm gonna read it all ..since you all have some benchmarks that seem promising.. I should be caught up in no time and able to throw my 2 cents into the coin pot

As i go through the last 50 chapters I'll take notes on some things that seem interesting and start a thread for synopsis and theories as they arise

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 08-31-2011 at 07:02 PM.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:08 PM   #75
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Hm, so much for Naruto being short on chakra...jokes jokes jokes.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote