Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 02:29 PM   #31
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000
 
jeanericuser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 34
Posts: 745
Thanks: 78
Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I see you guys talking about bloodline limit shit. But something about naruto making hurricanes or some shit, which sounds like it would be yet another ball of swirly shit like every other move he has, besides the clone thing and the thing where he turns into a chick to sexually stimulate old men. So naturally, reading something so lame made me instantly think of something manly to counteract that shit.
I have to agree with marlboro man that the bloodline limits with hurricanes and swirlies sounds a little too gay for my liking. If I had to give him a new jutsu it would be an injection jutsu where he uses that same rods that nagato uses to inject someone with an overload of kyubi or sage chakra. Since naruto can handle it its not a problem for him but if anyone else gets it they either turn to stone like the case of sage chakra or litterally get blown to pieces when the blood boil effect from the kyubi chakra litterally ripping em apart from the inside out. Now that would give naruto an awesome fatality jutsu since thus far most of his attack wont exactly kill outright except maybe for the rasenshuriken but even then that one has been overplayed to the point of blandness. All naruto needs is mortal kombat style finisher and maybe just maybe he will look a little less gay than he is already.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
Adema (09-02-2011)


Old 09-02-2011, 02:42 PM   #32
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip View Post
I never said naruto would have any new elements as that would be total bullcrap,
Except that's what you're pushing is Naruto having a second element to form the "Hurricane Element":

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip View Post
There actually is a possibilty of a mystical hurricane element, although that would be stupid, because, and I may be wrong, wasn't there something to do with chakra nature ratios? For example, you may get ice release from a wind 2 : water 1 mix and hurricane from a wind 1 : water 2.
and:

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip View Post
but I'm going to have to vehemently defend my position which states: A 'Hurricane' element may be possible even though it would likely require wind and water which was shown creating ice, it would acheive this by mixing the chakras differently thereby creating a new move thingy.
See? You're pushing the idea that Naruto will gain a new element to combine with his own Wind element to make the Hurricane element.


Quote:
the redundancy of it existing doesnt really correspond to the actual existance of it, which it as of now does not,
I never said it did exist. I said it would be redundant and retarded because there is already a weather disturbance based element in the Storm element, and that an actual hurricane is merely a very powerful storm made so by tropical currents. See how that would be redundant?

Quote:
Durui's strom release was the lazer circus right? If it was its very different from a giant swirly strom type of attack. I was only contesting the fact that it could be made despite.
So far the only Storm element jutsu is the Laser Circus. We don't know what other moves Darui has because Kishi doesn't give secondary characters shit for plot development or screen time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
Wow...really! First of all, You need to go and reread. As far as I know, Naruto does not have a bloodline limit. Even KYF didn't suggest that in this particular post. You need to understand that wind and water can be related to more than just Ice.
Actually, KYF suggested the possibility of Hurricane being a bloodline limit in the post I responded to, which started this whole thing. Case in point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
With all the random rasengan power ups, I have a bad feeling narutos going to pull the hurricane element out of his ass (wind+water), add it a rasengan and act like hes had water affinity this whole time.
Read the bolded parts carefully, sound them out if you have to. Elemental combinations are bloodline limits that require affinities to multiple elements (most ninja have 1 affinity and train their bodies to use other elements). KYF even admitted he forgot about the Ice element combination being Wind and Water.

Quote:
A hurricane consists of wind, traveling at a particular speed, and water...not too difficult of a concept.
Except the concept of a hurricane is a vastly powerful STORM, which I've pointed out on numerous occasions is already covered with Darui.

Quote:
The Ice element has thus far been attributed to one clan only. Haku could make ice the same way another ninja could produce water.
Except, unlike Water users, Haku makes ice by combining Wind with Water. It's akin to the Mokuton element, combining water and earth, or the Lava element, which combines Fire and Earth. Haku, if he had trained for it, could also use Wind and Water jutsus since both of those elements are his affinities.

Quote:
FYI, That doesn't mean that a ninja with water and wind affinities couldn't make ice by cooling the air and freezing the water.
Considering wind makes primarily cutting jutsus, or vacuums, it's unlikely. It's also not the same as Haku's Ice element, which combines the two elements together before molding it into the jutsu itself. Your scenario is just affecting something that already exists. So it doesn't count.

Quote:
Idiotic claim??? If you don't get that mud = dirt + water, I cannot help you.
Read the damn page, you half-wit. The mud Hiruzen spat out was an EARTH only jutsu. He didn't combine it with Water to make the mud. The jutsu was called "Earth Element: Mudslide Barrier". Why that doesn't sink into that thick skull of yours, I don't know. But if you can't read a simple page that I linked for you, I can't help you.

Quote:
Spend more time outdoors.
Pot calling the kettle black. You're online arguing with me about a damn manga, you freakin' hypocrite.

Quote:
You're over complicating this. As I said earlier, A hurricane consists of high winds (Rasengan or Rasen shuriken) and water.
I'm well aware of what a STORM consists of, since that's all a hurricane is.

Quote:
The primary damage is from the winds and the rain/flooding. In theory all Naruto would need to do is unleash a Rasen shuriken near water to create a jutsu he could call a hurricane.
Then it wouldn't be like KYF suggested. His suggestion was Naruto to pull a bloodline limit elemental combination from his ass. It would entail combining the elements together before creating the jutsu. Not using one jutsu on an already existing terrain feature and calling it "Hurricane".

Quote:
For maximum effectiveness however, he would have to have a water affinity.
Go reread my point about Naruto being too retarded to handle more than one jutsu from his own affinity, let alone 2 affinities and a combination bloodline limit.

Quote:
Again with the bloodline limits? Whatever the point of that comment, you're probably right
The point behind the bloodline limit is it was in response to KYF suggesting that Naruto use a combination of Wind and Water to make a hurricane, when a Wind+Water combination already exists in the Ice element. Combining elements like that is a bloodline limit, Kakashi/Yamato even state that when they put Naruto in the element training for the Rasenshuriken.

But, if you want to keep arguing about "lolhe can make a new element from a known combination" I invite you to show me 2 different elemental combination bloodline limits that require the same 2 elements. I'm talking 2 different elements, not 2 different users using different moves from the same combination element (i.e, Mei and Kurotsuchi).
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Adema (09-02-2011), DRAGONBPY (09-02-2011), NeoKakarott023 (09-02-2011), Numinous (09-03-2011), Tmoore (09-02-2011), Wolverine (09-03-2011)
Old 09-02-2011, 09:40 PM   #33
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

On the whole earth: mudslide jutsu...,

Okay it is an earth jutsu, but mud is wet earth.. So could it be likely that naruto will use a wind element: hurricane?

Yeah I know the storm element is out there and hurricanes are just a storm, but what i'm just putting out there is if wet earth = earth, could wet wind = wind?

Hurricane is a bad example because it would fall into storm, but hopefully you can get what I'm trying to say
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (09-02-2011), Tmoore (09-02-2011), xxMESTxx (09-03-2011)
Old 09-02-2011, 09:50 PM   #34
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
On the whole earth: mudslide jutsu...,

Okay it is an earth jutsu, but mud is wet earth.. So could it be likely that naruto will use a wind element: hurricane?

Yeah I know the storm element is out there and hurricanes are just a storm, but what i'm just putting out there is if wet earth = earth, could wet wind = wind?

Hurricane is a bad example because it would fall into storm, but hopefully you can get what I'm trying to say
Take notes, bat. THIS is how you're supposed to do things.

Yes, there is a possibility, albeit very small due to Naruto's mental deficiencies, of Naruto using a wind jutsu to create a hurricane like environment. But it is extremely unlikely that he could come up with the intelligence required for anything beyond "ZOMG ANOTHER RASENGAN VARIANT!!!! LOL!". But, KYF's prediction/suggestion/post that started this whole thing of Naruto suddenly knowing he's had a second affinity and a bloodline limit to combine his 2 affinities, will never happen and the combination KYF suggested is already in the manga as Ice.

I would like to point out that Hiruzen never mixed his earth jutsu with water to make the mud, he coughed up the mud already in its wet form to counter the massive wall of water that Tobirama threw at him. Which is something bat failed to acknowledge/comprehend/whatever his idiocy decided.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (09-04-2011), Tmoore (09-02-2011)
Old 09-02-2011, 10:31 PM   #35
phillip
Academy Student
 
phillip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Probably France
Posts: 29
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
phillip is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Except that's what you're pushing is Naruto having a second element to form the "Hurricane Element":
Sorry if it sounded like I was arguing over a new bloodline limit for Naruto but what I was really trying to say is that despite Ice and Storm release, if you combine the elements proper you could very well get a new Huricane element.
Quote:
So far the only Storm element jutsu is the Laser Circus. We don't know what other moves Darui has because Kishi doesn't give secondary characters shit for plot development or screen time.
You can't really contest that since his other storm moves havent been shown that they have a big swirly storm attack jutsu, thats like saying "since naruto has wind element he can make big blades of slicey wind related doom"
__________________
madara should TotallY be the final villian, after all, his left eye thirsts for battle.

Now introducing Battle! the energy drink evil master minds can't not afford to buy when they want to mindcontroll the entire world using the moon as a conduit for the powers of an Eldrich Abomination who's magic has been split in nine and physical body sealed inside the moon and they need the unspeakable amounts of energy to combat a rainbow-man , also its high in calcium.

Last edited by phillip; 09-02-2011 at 10:33 PM. Reason: STROM!
phillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:49 PM   #36
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip View Post
Sorry if it sounded like I was arguing over a new bloodline limit for Naruto but what I was really trying to say is that despite Ice and Storm release, if you combine the elements proper you could very well get a new Huricane element.
You're really not getting it, are you? The whole argument was based on a post by KYF suggesting the possibility of Naruto suddenly gaining a second affinity and creating the Hurricane element. It's redundant and retarded. It's redundant because, as I've pointed out on numerous occasions, we already have a weather disturbance based element with the Storm element. It's redundant still because the combination of elements KYF suggested already exists, something you fail to grasp. It's retarded because Naruto has only shown 1, count it ONE, move with his current affinity. And he can't even do it without help (clones or chakra arms).

My point is simple and thus: There is no way, in hell, that KYF's joking suggestion of a Hurricane element to come to play with the way he depicted it. He even said he forgot the elements behind Ice. Got it?

Quote:
You can't really contest that since his other storm moves havent been shown that they have a big swirly storm attack jutsu, thats like saying "since naruto has wind element he can make big blades of slicey wind related doom"
Fuuton: Rasenshuriken would like a word with you. He already can make "big blades of slicey wind related doom". That's the whole point behind the Wind element, to slice. Asuma did it with his chakra knives, Baki did it against Hayate during the Chunin exams, Naruto does it with the Rasenshuriken (Kakashi commented that even his Sharingan couldn't count the number of slices Kakuzu took). It can also create wind tunnels, as shown by Danzo against Sasuke, but it is primarily used for slicing which makes it extremely useful to brawlers like Naruto.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (09-03-2011)
Old 09-03-2011, 12:00 AM   #37
phillip
Academy Student
 
phillip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Probably France
Posts: 29
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
phillip is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

I do get it, what I was arguing was that you could make Hurricane element after someone was going on about it being impossible due to ice and storm release, the redundancy of it being able to exist is unimportant.
I too would like a work with Rasenshuriken, why is he saying that he's a single bladed of slicey? He's obviosly a big ball of lots of slicey. What you were saying is that even though the only storm release we've seem was lazer circus darui can make a large storm kind of attack to which I responded that since naruto has wind release even though we have never seen him do it, he can make a huge blade of wind.
__________________
madara should TotallY be the final villian, after all, his left eye thirsts for battle.

Now introducing Battle! the energy drink evil master minds can't not afford to buy when they want to mindcontroll the entire world using the moon as a conduit for the powers of an Eldrich Abomination who's magic has been split in nine and physical body sealed inside the moon and they need the unspeakable amounts of energy to combat a rainbow-man , also its high in calcium.
phillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:56 AM   #38
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip View Post
I do get it,
You apparently don't, since you keep going on about this.

Quote:
what I was arguing was that you could make Hurricane element after someone was going on about it being impossible due to ice and storm release,
That person would be me. I said Hurricane, as KYF had suggested before (meaning a combination of Wind and Water) was impossible because of Ice (a combination of Wind and Water). Get it? I said Hurricane (a severe weather disturbance) is redundant because we have Storm (a weather disturbance).

Quote:
the redundancy of it being able to exist is unimportant.
The redundancy of it existing is part of the reason I'm saying Hurricane won't happen. Another part is Hurricane, as KYF suggested (again, that's how this whole thing started), exists as an elemental combination known as Ice. Another part is that Naruto is too retarded to do anything more than a Rasengan variant, so he won't even train in anything else with his own affinity. More to that part is Naruto is too retarded to work with Fuuton, so he is clearly too retarded to work with a second (supposed) affinity in Water, which makes him too retarded to work with a bloodline limit of combining the elements together to make Hurricane (which, as I've pointed out, exists in Ice). There's no "chakra ratio" bullshit to separate the 2 different combinations. Each elemental bloodline limit user uses equal amounts of chakra in each hand, blends it together, and uses their new element.

Quote:
I too would like a work with Rasenshuriken, why is he saying that he's a single bladed of slicey? He's obviosly a big ball of lots of slicey.
You don't even remember what you post, do you? YOU were the one that said "big blades of slicey wind related doom". In fact, here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip View Post
"since naruto has wind element he can make big blades of slicey wind related doom"
Guess what, genius? Rasenshuriken is THOUSANDS of "big blades of slicey wind related doom". Or do you not remember when he perfected it with Sage mode and took out one of the Paths of Pain by EXPANDING the jutsu?

Quote:
What you were saying is that even though the only storm release we've seem was lazer circus darui can make a large storm kind of attack to which I responded that since naruto has wind release even though we have never seen him do it, he can make a huge blade of wind.
You seem to be talking in circles so I'm going to end this argument with this:
  • KYF was the one to bring up Naruto pulling a Hurricane element Rasengan from his ass as if he knew he had a bloodline limit to combine Water and Wind
  • I mentioned that Hurricane, as KYF suggested, exists in the form of Ice element (which is a combination of Wind and Water chakra)
  • Naruto will NEVER be able to make Hurricane in the way KYF suggested
  • Wind element is about slicing, Rasenshuriken is Wind so it SLICES

Now, I'm done talking to a wall that clearly doesn't read what he writes or knows what he's trying to talk about.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (09-03-2011)
Old 09-03-2011, 01:17 AM   #39
phillip
Academy Student
 
phillip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Probably France
Posts: 29
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
phillip is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

I'm not talking about a hurricane element for Naruto but a hurricane element in general and how it would be possible for it to exist.
If you'll excuse me but are you saying that Hurricanes are the same as Ice? That seems to be how your wording implies but its not what you mean. Just as how my "since naruto has wind element he can make big blades of slicey wind related doom" comment was interpreted as a friggin shotload of wind blades when I meant a few really big ones.
I say again, I know Naruto will never be able to make a Hurricane element as KYF suggests. I also know wind chakra is the slicing chalra, Rasenshuriken does indeed slice with wind.
Either you've been deliberatly misinterpreting my words or we have a communications failure.
__________________
madara should TotallY be the final villian, after all, his left eye thirsts for battle.

Now introducing Battle! the energy drink evil master minds can't not afford to buy when they want to mindcontroll the entire world using the moon as a conduit for the powers of an Eldrich Abomination who's magic has been split in nine and physical body sealed inside the moon and they need the unspeakable amounts of energy to combat a rainbow-man , also its high in calcium.
phillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:52 AM   #40
Narutologist
ANBU
 
Narutologist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Amongst the clouds...
Posts: 1,480
Thanks: 161
Thanked 164 Times in 111 Posts
Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Sasuke will hed towards the battlefield...zetsu clone will notify madara...kabuto will since itachi coming...i do not think we will see naruto (hope not)...since sasuke is back, give him the spotlight for a minute.
__________________
Narutologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:44 AM   #41
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Look what you've done, KYF!
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (09-03-2011)
Old 09-03-2011, 06:01 AM   #42
Derowyn
Genin
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 28
Posts: 53
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Derowyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Does everyone with two affinities have a bloodline ? NO
Do people still use more than one affinity to create jutsus? YES
Did KYF mention the words "Bloodline limit" in his post? NO
When something exists all similar things cease to exist? NO

there being a storm element has nothing to do with the fact that IF Naruto had water affinity he could make a big fuckn hurricane by adding it to his already learned techs....we already saw it as someone stated when Yamato added water to his rasengan

if your point was that naruto doesnt have a bloodline ....i think most people agree...but saying something cant happen because another char has a jutsu with storm element is a lil shortsighted.
Derowyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:45 AM   #43
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip View Post
I'm not talking about a hurricane element for Naruto but a hurricane element in general and how it would be possible for it to exist.
If you'll excuse me but are you saying that Hurricanes are the same as Ice? That seems to be how your wording implies but its not what you mean. Just as how my "since naruto has wind element he can make big blades of slicey wind related doom" comment was interpreted as a friggin shotload of wind blades when I meant a few really big ones.
I say again, I know Naruto will never be able to make a Hurricane element as KYF suggests. I also know wind chakra is the slicing chalra, Rasenshuriken does indeed slice with wind.
Either you've been deliberatly misinterpreting my words or we have a communications failure.
It's not my bussines, but drop it fellow. You can't comprehend what he is saying about water+wind=ice. You mean a few really big ones what? Big blades of slicey wind? Go read the manga again. By expanding the rasenshuriken he made those blades you're are talking about.
He didn't misinterpreted your words and you don't have a communication problem, you're just an uncomprehensive moron.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:37 AM   #44
IXI ANIMO IXI
Genin
 
IXI ANIMO IXI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 81
Thanks: 237
Thanked 50 Times in 31 Posts
IXI ANIMO IXI is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
It's not my bussines, but drop it fellow. You can't comprehend what he is saying about water+wind=ice. You mean a few really big ones what? Big blades of slicey wind? Go read the manga again. By expanding the rasenshuriken he made those blades you're are talking about.
He didn't misinterpreted your words and you don't have a communication problem, you're just an uncomprehensive moron.
wow you guys cant fucking comprehend what he's saying??? you have watched fillers before??? yes??? he's talking about a sora-like attack

huge blades of wind similar to getsuga tenshou, not millions of tiny fucking needles.......not that hard to figure out what he was trying to say......unless your doing it on purpose to make him look stupid, since he's a new member.......more likely the case here.......gang up on the newbie eh?

and no shit haku made ice from wind and water

he's implying that a hurrican can be made from the same elements in a different water/wind ratio........which has never been disproven in manga........and anyone with a thimbles amount of common sense should understand it as a plausible outcome

to imply that a hurricane jutsu or even kekkei-genkai couldn't exist just because hakku makes ice with his and/or because darui's is named storm release (which is completely different elemental combo and has no place in this dumbass argument anyways).....is just foolish

kael's argument is it wont happen

and philip's argument is it can happen

not even arguing bout the same fuckin thing
__________________

Last edited by IXI ANIMO IXI; 09-03-2011 at 07:44 AM.
IXI ANIMO IXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:50 AM   #45
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI ANIMO IXI View Post
wow you guys cant fucking comprehend what he's saying???
Nono, I comprehend what he's saying. He's saying that there is a possibility that a Hurricane element could exist in the way KYF suggested. I'm saying there isn't.

Quote:
you have watched fillers before??? yes??? he's talking about a sora-like attack
I stopped watching the anime shortly after Shippuden started. I have no clue what the hell you're talking about.

Quote:
huge blades of wind similar to getsuga tenshou, not millions of tiny fucking needles.......
Needles stab, Kakashi said "cut" when he was talking about the Rasenshuriken. It could be a translation error, but still.

Quote:
not that hard to figure out what he was trying to say......unless your doing it on purpose to make him look stupid, since he's a new member.......more likely the case here.......gang up on the newbie eh?
Um...he's been here longer than me. He just hasn't posted nearly as much.

Quote:
and no shit haku made ice from wind and water
Thus, based on the fact that there exists no separate bloodline limit elements from the same mixtures of elements, will Hurricane (as KYF suggested) ever exist.

Quote:
he's implying that a hurrican can be made from the same elements in a different water/wind ratio........which has never been disproven in manga........and anyone with a thimbles amount of common sense should understand it as a plausible outcome
What fucking ratio? That's been my whole argument. The ONLY time chakra ratio was ever mentioned was the Bijuu bomb. Never was it mentioned when Kakashi and Yamato were explaining bloodline limits to Naruto. Therefore, based on a lack of evidence to the contrary, one can assume that a bloodline limit element like Ice/Storm/Wood have no ratios.

Quote:
to imply that a hurricane jutsu or even kekkei-genkai couldn't exist just because hakku makes ice with his and/or because darui's is named storm release (which is completely different elemental combo and has no place in this dumbass argument anyways).....is just foolish
So redundancy for the sake of fanning and against logic isn't foolish? I'm sorry, what?

Quote:
kael's argument is it wont happen

and philip's argument is it can happen

not even arguing bout the same fuckin thing
My argument is also that it CAN'T happen based on similar shit being in the manga already (i.e., an element of the same combination and an element that is based off a weather disturbance, of which a hurricane is merely a stronger version of).

So how about you calm the fuck down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derowyn View Post
Does everyone with two affinities have a bloodline ? NO
Actually, yes. That's the point behind elemental bloodline limits. The body uses its affinity for multiple elements to easily blend them together to make the new element.


Quote:
Do people still use more than one affinity to create jutsus? YES
Why was this even mentioned?

Quote:
Did KYF mention the words "Bloodline limit" in his post? NO
Combining 2 or more elements together to create a new element (read: Wind + Water = Hurricane) is a, wait for it..., BLOODLINE LIMIT. *Gasp*

Quote:
When something exists all similar things cease to exist? NO
I never said anything remotely close to this. I said that a hurricane element would be redundant based on an element of a similar combination/theme (again, a hurricane is nothing but a very strong storm) existing. It would also go against logic based on the similar combination already existing, when no other known bloodline limits share combinations.

Quote:
there being a storm element has nothing to do with the fact that IF Naruto had water affinity he could make a big fuckn hurricane by adding it to his already learned techs....we already saw it as someone stated when Yamato added water to his rasengan
Combination attacks like the Typhoon attack =/= blending 2 or more elements together to create an entirely new element. And I never disregarded Naruto using wind to create a hurricane like effect, but it would most likely involve some serious preparation like the Kirin to pull off. Something Naruto is too retarded to do because it's not another Rasengan.

Quote:
if your point was that naruto doesnt have a bloodline ....i think most people agree...but saying something cant happen because another char has a jutsu with storm element is a lil shortsighted.
It's logical, how is it shortsighted?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-04-2011), Vishnu (09-03-2011)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.