Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 09:53 AM   #46
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

By the way:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
With all the random rasengan power ups, I have a bad feeling narutos going to pull the hurricane element out of his ass (wind+water), add it a rasengan and act like hes had water affinity this whole time.

Meanwhile itachi learns of kishis bad writing and decides to commit sepiku with the sword of totsuka, sealing himself so kishi can't ruin him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Um...I believe that combination has already been covered with Hyoton (Ice Element).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yea, I forgot....
This discussion ended here, and it's ending here.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-04-2011)


Old 09-03-2011, 10:35 AM   #47
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI ANIMO IXI View Post
wow you guys cant fucking comprehend what he's saying??? you have watched fillers before??? yes??? he's talking about a sora-like attack

huge blades of wind similar to getsuga tenshou, not millions of tiny fucking needles.......not that hard to figure out what he was trying to say......unless your doing it on purpose to make him look stupid, since he's a new member.......more likely the case here.......gang up on the newbie eh?

and no shit haku made ice from wind and water

he's implying that a hurrican can be made from the same elements in a different water/wind ratio........which has never been disproven in manga........and anyone with a thimbles amount of common sense should understand it as a plausible outcome

to imply that a hurricane jutsu or even kekkei-genkai couldn't exist just because hakku makes ice with his and/or because darui's is named storm release (which is completely different elemental combo and has no place in this dumbass argument anyways).....is just foolish

kael's argument is it wont happen

and philip's argument is it can happen

not even arguing bout the same fuckin thing
First of all i have to say this shit. This is manga section. Anime doesn't stand for cannon. Sora used WIND not hurricane or storm or any other shit, for the reord. We don't gang up on the newbie. I have better things to do. Nobody said anything about needles. It seems that you cannot "fucking" understand. I said that water+wind=ice. That is a kekkei genkai. I didn't said the opposite.
Hurricane is an advanced form of storm. Storm release comes from combining lightning and water. Not wind and water. Since e hurricane is an advanced storm and Naruto lacks lightning chakra nature it's retarded to use that in your argument. It's not about ratio. It's simply about elements. Oh, and i'm sorry mr. kishi, since when you decide what will happen or not? Both of them expressed an opinion. Kael's was more rational, unlike philip's or yours. Because you guys lack the necessary arguments. So you're not arguing about the same fucking thing.

Edit: sorry kael i saw your post after i posted mine.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com

Last edited by Vishnu; 09-03-2011 at 10:37 AM.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:55 AM   #48
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Just wanted to point out that water & earth are used for two different kkg. Look it up yourself bitches. Naruto already has natural ability because he is uzumaki. Since they are known for the body power crap & not an elemental kkg he won't be getting one. Besides wind makes fire stronger so we all know what his next combo would be. Hint it'll fade to black.

Edit: ignore first part not actually confirmed.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-03-2011 at 12:26 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:50 PM   #49
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derowyn View Post
there being a storm element has nothing to do with the fact that IF Naruto had water affinity he could make a big fuckn hurricane by adding it to his already learned techs....we already saw it as someone stated when Yamato added water to his rasengan
That wasn't a rasengan.

OT: Where the fuck did you guys get this ratio idea from? The only ratio mentioned in the manga was the black and white ratio for the bijudama(bijuu menacing ball.) There is no ratio elements for kkg's and each pair of elements create one kkg, care to prove me wrong? El oh el hurricane element. Smh.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-04-2011), Sensei-Q (09-03-2011), Wolverine (09-04-2011)
Old 09-03-2011, 03:51 PM   #50
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,752
Thanks: 674
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

554 Prediction Apacolypz


The Emerging Darkness


Naruto leaps into the air coming down upon Raikage. Two arms form from his cloak constructing mini rasenshurikens. In his actual hands concentrating are rasengans. Raikage lifts his hand and black lighting reaches out striking Naruto. In an instant within the same move he quickly grabs Naruto's foot and slams him into the ground. Raikage: Storm Element Hidden Cloud! Rain pours from the sky drenching the land with water. Dark clouds congest the horizon with lighting flickering. As Naruto rises to his feet he notices the clouds. To himself "These clouds look like trouble."

Naruto: I will get him no matter what! As Naruto prepares to dash in the direction of the 3rd Raikage the sky glows and lightening strikes right in front of his foot. The dark purple bolt vanishes. Raikage: Storm Element Ground Hiss! All over the earth are small holes that shoot out columns of lightening. Every one of them are being controlled by Raikage via Kabuto. Naruto: This lightening seems like it has a mind of its own. I need to get in close to the Raikage if I am to hit him. This isn't going to be easy. Naruto heads off and tries to dodge the strikes as they come up from the bottom. Kabuto: It won't be that easy Naruto! The 3rd Raikage's ration techniques are by far the best known to the ninja world. Raikage lands a punch into Naruto's sternum. Naruto using his cloak extends his arms to hold on to the Raikage as he is thrown back. Naruto: I WILL NOT FAIL!!

As Naruto is flying back and Raikage in his hold a wave of lightening flashes from under Naruto's back and strikes him dead on.
Naruto is paralyzed by the intense electric current. Naruto: UGH! This is unlike anything I have ever felt...I feel like I am dying.

Naruto: THINK THINK!! IF I DON'T MOVE I'M TOAST! WAIT HE USES LIGHTENING!!!!
(Flashback) Yamato is teaching Naruto about his affinity and it's weaknesses in comparison to Sasuke.

Naruto: He isn't using Fire!!! Right now I have the advantage!!

Naruto using his cloak's arms pushes himself way up in the air! Before Naruto can notice Raikage has leaped into the air space as well. Raikage: Storm Element Laser Circus Cannon! Raikage unleashes a goliath homing ray that comes in towards Naruto's side. Naruto: This will be close! Naruto pulls six arms out of his cloak all holding Odama Rasengans! Forming somewhat of a shield the Cannon hits the Rasengans and vanishes in the spiraling jutsus. Naruto: PHEW! He glances at Raikage as they both head toward the approaching ground. Naruto: He is just as fast as the Old Raikage! I will need to hit him nonstop to break his speed and defense down.

Temari: THAT'S WHAT WE'VE BEEN TELLING YOU!!!! Geesh...he gives me a heart attack every time!

Naruto: I GOT IT!

Naruto takes off in incredible speed running through every lightening strike coming up. He continues to run circles around the Raikage. Kabuto: What are you up to Naruto?! Naruto suddenly vanishes from Raikage's sight. Naruto: He won't be able to take this! Sitting still Naruto charges up his sage mode energy. Kabuto: Why is he just standing there? Naruto: In one strike I have to take him off his feet and totally off his guard! Raikage begins to move toward Naruto who is still sitting in his stance. Naruto: Here he comes!!! Naruto looks up to reveal sennin eyes within his bright cloak. Raikage is a hairs distance from punching Naruto face first. Naruto pushes an arm out from his gut that punches Raikage in his chin! Raikage goes flying deep into the terrain. Naruto: THIS IS IT! Naruto: KYUUBI MODE SICKLE! Naruto gets down on all fours as if the 9Tails was breaking free. He unleashes four huge cloaked tails that stretch with immense speed toward Raikage. His cloak tails form sickles that pierce the recovering Edo all at the same time. Stabbed throughout his body with blood dropping from each tail tip. Naruto: I'M NOT DONE! Naruto holds out his arm and all the tails form Rasenshurikens! Naruto: EXPAND! The Third Raikage is swallowed whole by the onslaught of power!


Dodai: AMAZING! Even with my sharingan I was unable to count how many times Raikage sama was sliced! This kid was able to match speed with the Third Raikage?! His Fuuton jutsu is the most developed jutsu of it's kind!
Temari: That's Naruto for ya! Sealing team move out now!

Kabuto: He was able to hold off long enough...With him at my side I am invincible...I know you are there....come out and play a little.......

From the shadows.....

Itachi: Every opponent has a weak spot Kabuto! At this moment, I will proudly reveal your own!
As Itachi ends his sentence a coffin pops up from the ground.
Itachi starring Kabuto dead in his eyes
Itachi:!!!!! You do not comprehend ...what you have done!

Elsewhere.................. Madara........I will show you the true power of the Uchiha!!

Sasuke flies off on his hawk overlooking the dreaded truth of war.....





a bit rushed my bad..work harder on the next one

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-03-2011 at 03:54 PM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Adema (09-04-2011), Bazooka_Joe (09-03-2011), Gakure (09-06-2011), Human Rasengan (09-06-2011), IXI ANIMO IXI (09-04-2011), J-man123 (09-03-2011), jericho Uzimaki (09-04-2011), k-lai (09-04-2011), ninjalostboy95 (09-03-2011), Senkradlol (09-04-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (09-03-2011), Vishnu (09-04-2011), Wolverine (09-04-2011), woody_3162 (09-06-2011)
Old 09-03-2011, 05:15 PM   #51
Freakout
Jenisand' rul
 
Freakout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unfortunately stuck in Germany atm
Age: 27
Posts: 294
Thanks: 156
Thanked 67 Times in 36 Posts
Freakout is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Um...I believe that combination has already been covered with Hyoton (Ice Element).
It is just one possibility I would say. Depending on how much thought you put in it, you could probably get a load more, give a good description and effect to it and bam, you get a new ultimate Jutsu.

Anyway, I still say there is a possibility for Naruto to discover another element on his Chakra, with wind being so dormant it didn't show up on the test far back then as explanation for it, if the series goes on long enough which we can't tell for sure at any point it runs. In my 'short for now' prediction I show how easily the story could be extended but back to the element thing. I could bet, before Naruto clashes Sasuke (maybe even in the next 1-3 chapters) he might get an upgrade for his Rasen Shuriken like in *Tornado Rasen Shuriken* with even more destructive power to for example fell the Raikage Edo. The extraordinary glow on Naruto very much pinpoints to something like that for me. That's for this part, the short prediction follows and the rest might soon.

...

Scene with Kabuto that just lost Raikage:

"Damn it now I certainly must pull out the trump to archive it." He is about to summon as he hears a familiar voice in his ears. "How is the situation?" the voice sudden speaks. "I expect you to come back soon with the prey, after all you know we need their dark energy as a source." it goes on.

Kabuto things in a hidden area of his mind "Why must he connect just at this point, he seem to have the special ability to always speak in the worst possible situations." then he continuous in the normal exchange of thoughts. "I run into some problems, he turned out to be tougher than expected, we probably took to much time for preparations but don't worry, I was just about to summon my trump that will be ready to take on the rest if they come." Then the voice continues "Fine, but don't forget, your in our dept and make sure the get rid of this masked guy before reaching you because he just holds the rest of our key so you can harvest them easily later and bring them here." "Of course I will do so but would you please leave now because I need to concentrate." The voice disaperead as fast as it came and the summon goes on...

...
__________________
It's only human to contradict yourself.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.


Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Freakout; 09-04-2011 at 05:33 AM.
Freakout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:38 PM   #52
IXI ANIMO IXI
Genin
 
IXI ANIMO IXI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 81
Thanks: 237
Thanked 50 Times in 31 Posts
IXI ANIMO IXI is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
First of all i have to say this shit. This is manga section. Anime doesn't stand for cannon. Sora used WIND not hurricane or storm or any other shit, for the reord. We don't gang up on the newbie. I have better things to do. Nobody said anything about needles. It seems that you cannot "fucking" understand. I said that water+wind=ice. That is a kekkei genkai. I didn't said the opposite.
Hurricane is an advanced form of storm. Storm release comes from combining lightning and water. Not wind and water. Since e hurricane is an advanced storm and Naruto lacks lightning chakra nature it's retarded to use that in your argument. It's not about ratio. It's simply about elements. Oh, and i'm sorry mr. kishi, since when you decide what will happen or not? Both of them expressed an opinion. Kael's was more rational, unlike philip's or yours. Because you guys lack the necessary arguments. So you're not arguing about the same fucking thing.

Edit: sorry kael i saw your post after i posted mine.
i live on the gulf coast, i know what a hurricane is

its manga you fucking retard.......no one ever said it has to have lightning element.....you added that on your own......and it doesn't say hurricane element is an advanced form of storm release in manga.....thats kaels opinion, however phillip never implied it had to have lightning.......kael was assuming that using real meteorology as a reference.......but that doesn't matter because its just the name of the elemental combination, not a description of the jutsu itself........darui's storm release doesn't resemble a storm at all, he shoots lasers out of his hands

if you can't comprehend that a hurricane-like/looking jutsu could not be formed from wind and water alone, that your too stupid for your own good

i used the anime filler as an example of the attack phillip was describing, but i guess you couldn't comprehend that either.......even though you clearly knew what i was referreing to....."giant blades of slicey doom" sounds like sora's attack to anyone with atleast half a brain....nobody said it was any other element than wind

and niether argument is more rational because they are both right

no - it wont happen cuz naruto's a dumb fuck (much like yourself)

yes - it could happen in theory (again, has never been proven otherwise)......so in no fucking way,shape or form can you disprove it.......you can not.....understand that....let it soke in

example: lets say hakku's ice is 50/50 wind/water
now if you change that to 70/30 wind/water and added different shape manipulation, it would be something else.......hmmm, not that hard to grasp

i have seen enough of your posts, to believe that you have the mental capacity to grasp this concept

now if you want to continue to call people moron's just cuz your riding kael's nuts, then we can continue this as long as you want, as it appears to me your just trying to be an asshole to the guy
__________________
IXI ANIMO IXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #53
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Except the concept of a hurricane is a vastly powerful STORM, which I've pointed out on numerous occasions is already covered with Darui.
Except that Kishimoto could put anything he fucking wants in the manga. You have fire release, but you also have a lava and scorch releases, and there is also Enton (I think that's the name of Amaterasu shaping thing). Whoo, big difference. Same shit he could go for a hurricane release, like, a bigger type of storm release.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Freakout (09-04-2011), Human Rasengan (09-06-2011), jericho Uzimaki (09-04-2011), k-lai (09-04-2011), Miburo (09-05-2011), ninjalostboy95 (09-04-2011), Sensei-Q (09-04-2011), Tmoore (09-05-2011), Vengeance (09-03-2011)
Old 09-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #54
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay
 
xxMESTxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Mountains
Age: 22
Posts: 910
Thanks: 1,344
Thanked 606 Times in 300 Posts
xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I see you guys talking about bloodline limit shit. But something about naruto making hurricanes or some shit, which sounds like it would be yet another ball of swirly shit like every other move he has, besides the clone thing and the thing where he turns into a chick to sexually stimulate old men. So naturally, reading something so lame made me instantly think of something manly to counteract that shit.

So I was just thinking about that one zombie guy who was with those other guys that were about to get rampaged on. The one that had that bloodline limit thing. At least I think it was one of those thingers. I dunno. But he could punch shit and make it explode.

That's actually pretty fucking awesome.
You know whats funny? I read this post, and thought to myself, "what is this shit?" So I started thinking, and came to the conclusion that the way you worded your post, was just a clever way to make fun of the narutards.

But then I thought, "but i've never seen a narutard talk that stupidly", and i let it go..

but then, I read this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip View Post
I see, a very coherent and very likely more correct than mine statement you make, but I'm going to have to vehemently defend my position which states: A 'Hurricane' element may be possible even though it would likely require wind and water which was shown creating ice, it would acheive this by mixing the chakras differently thereby creating a new move thingy. I use Orochimaru's metaphorical speil about chakras and handsigns having colours and that an infinite number of jutsu are possible from this reasoning as evidence for my side. so, yeah. And stuff.
and realized holy fucking shit, he was being serious. What I'm hoping is that he was just trying to copy you. I could understand copying a popular board member at the very least, What I can't understand is that level of stupidity.






Oh, yeah the discussion.

Im not naming anybody, but I will throw out what I think.

The idea that naruto has some kind of kkg is full of lulz.

The fact that because there is a storm element, does not mean there couldn't be a storm-like jutsu.

This whole conversation is stupid.

Admitting that your arguing with a wall, just to turn around and get into another argument, with yet another wall, isn't scoring any points in your favor.

This all started by something kyf said, that should be reason enough to just leave it the fuck alone.

__________________


"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (09-04-2011)
Old 09-04-2011, 03:16 AM   #55
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI ANIMO IXI View Post
i live on the gulf coast, i know what a hurricane is

its manga you fucking retard.......no one ever said it has to have lightning element.....you added that on your own......and it doesn't say hurricane element is an advanced form of storm release in manga.....thats kaels opinion, however phillip never implied it had to have lightning.......kael was assuming that using real meteorology as a reference.......but that doesn't matter because its just the name of the elemental combination, not a description of the jutsu itself........darui's storm release doesn't resemble a storm at all, he shoots lasers out of his hands

if you can't comprehend that a hurricane-like/looking jutsu could not be formed from wind and water alone, that your too stupid for your own good

i used the anime filler as an example of the attack phillip was describing, but i guess you couldn't comprehend that either.......even though you clearly knew what i was referreing to....."giant blades of slicey doom" sounds like sora's attack to anyone with atleast half a brain....nobody said it was any other element than wind

and niether argument is more rational because they are both right

no - it wont happen cuz naruto's a dumb fuck (much like yourself)

yes - it could happen in theory (again, has never been proven otherwise)......so in no fucking way,shape or form can you disprove it.......you can not.....understand that....let it soke in

example: lets say hakku's ice is 50/50 wind/water
now if you change that to 70/30 wind/water and added different shape manipulation, it would be something else.......hmmm, not that hard to grasp

i have seen enough of your posts, to believe that you have the mental capacity to grasp this concept

now if you want to continue to call people moron's just cuz your riding kael's nuts, then we can continue this as long as you want, as it appears to me your just trying to be an asshole to the guy
First of all do you think you impress someone if you use "fucking" or "retard" on a superior tone? Second of all i didn't added lightning :
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Storm_Release

Also you seem to have some problems reading. I didn't said that water+wind = storm. And why do you keep on coming with this ratio shit? It's a fucking kekkei genkai. It doesn't fucking matter in a fucking kekkei genkai the ratio you are using. You idiots didn't even knew about this ratio shit before the bijuu bomb and now you keep terorizing us with it. And now suddenly if you agree with someone because you consider that his post was more rational you're riding his nuts? I'm not trying to be an asshole to the guy, but if you keep insist with a non-argumented theory then you're are a moron in my book.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:44 AM   #56
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

@apacolypz - I didn't read the whole prediction, just the end caught my eye, and you made Itachi act out of character. Did you ever see him go "!!!" or even "!"? Yeah, most of the times you would see Itachi do this "...".
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-05-2011)
Old 09-04-2011, 07:14 AM   #57
Freakout
Jenisand' rul
 
Freakout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unfortunately stuck in Germany atm
Age: 27
Posts: 294
Thanks: 156
Thanked 67 Times in 36 Posts
Freakout is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Let's see, now up for a bit extended prediction:

Sasuke just is on the daylight again and moves out. "With the war going on they probably keep the demon hosts locked hidden but this annoying bug Naruto wouldn't ever stay still. He must be out on the battlefield somewhere. If I crush him I crush everything the leaf stands for and when the little rest remaining after the destruction this Pain guy did to Konoha is trapped in despair, I will release them by killing the pitiful lot of them in a single blow of Amaterasu. They shall suffer in the fires of hell before seeing the actual hell."

Meanwhile Itachi is running around the battlefield on search for Edo summons. "I don't know why but I have the feeling if Sasuke gets the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan he will becomes a second Madara and Naruto, even as strong as he is won't be able to do anything. I must fast get rid of the Edo summons of Kabuto so I can offer support just in case..."

By the clam guy (I forgot who he was) another attack of the surrounding Shinobi fails. "You dumbnuts do you even listening to me? Your actual target should be the field behind me."
"If this goes on we will all die..." Black Flames cover the ground behind him and he wavers a bit and falls to ground. The Ninja have a clueless look as they witness it and are unable to attack for now. Soon Itachi is spot and the confusion spreads even more. "Wait what? Do these Zombies fight over who is allowed to finish us off now or what?" They all look at Itachi.
"Don't worry, I'm here to help. The summoner has no control over me anymore and I think I have a way to stop them without sealing them away forever so they can continue to rest in peace as they deserve..."

Where Naruto and the others are. "Naruto?" What are you doing here and since when do you know about superior Fuuton?"
"Why is the Nintails here, aren't they supposed to be hidden locket?" It was in Konoha and Kumogakures responsibility to assure that." "We just got an disadvantage against Madara." He will get them now in any case but if we hand them over now he might end this war." "Stop this cowardice talking, do you have at least a bit of guts?" It goes on like that a bit more until...
"STOP THAT NOW!" comes out. "If someone can help us good it is Naruto. We certainly need the Bijuu power to fend of this tread and I trust him. He is strong enough to handle it. " That shuts them all. "Thank you, that's why I'm here. We all are a team and should act as such. Together we will stop them and Madara at all." A sensor type amongst them falls unconscious and many look at him and wonder. A moment late he wakes up again. "What was that just now? Are you all right?" "Yeah I'm fine, I just got hit by two out-worldly waves of Chakra and they took me out. One was far away in the supposed direction of the enemy headquarter and the other one was as he arrived from him." The people look at him with unbelieving.

"Temari, brief us on the situation" asks Gaara. "We can't get to him and our only way to hit him is using Fuuton techs but I'm running low on Chakra and the damage my attacks do is not enough to cover for his regeneration. In life times he was famous for his stamina. If you ask me, if one could be compared to him it is Naruto." "That is a lot so we should let him go at him and use the right time to hit" joins Oonoki. "That boy is a tank. It is impressing how much some youngsters like you can handle... urgh my back hurts again..."

Again I get the chance to take the Kyuubi, hope he already is worn out enough to be to weak for that one..." says Kabuto before wiping out the mind of the Raikage.

The figthing begins and Naruto is attacked at first. The speed is much but Naruto can keep at this pace. While they are only visible at some scenes of the fight for normal eyes the look of the crowd is of no understand. "What a speed, how can someone keep this up?"

Naruto and the Raikage exchange attacks and Naruto gets a good few of his power. Out of the blue the others hear the advise of Naruto to ready attacks to make him immobile and shall say it when they are. He wins some distance with Rasengan and forms the Rasen Shuriken. In the next attack the Raikage runs right into it but it is a close call. Naruto though hits anyway but he only pushes him back a few meters when he starts to regenerate again. "Woah, he is a tough guy." He goes on with two more, all the same outcome except, he seem to regenerate slower and remains still while that. The others see the break as well and understand. Naruto figures that with the perfect timing one more should suffice. "Listen, after my next attack the time should be enough to immobile him, I hope you are ready." "We are Naruto." comes from Gaara. Naruto nods in a see-able moment and forms the last Rasen Shuriken to throw it at him and win enough space to not get caught in the Jutsu to immobile him. *Quicksand Coffin* "Prison Space" In combination Gaara and Oonoki can stop his ability to act. He tries to break out and the two off them fight for it but he is unable to escape.

"Thanks for the help Naruto." "Now we have a small break here and I certainly need one." Comes from Temari. "Impressive, we underestimated you. You are a great guy." "No problem, I believe you can handle the rest here. I must continue to assist the others." "Sure can, thanks again." Then Naruto leaves for the next source of evil thoughts he feels.
"Ready the Jutsu to seal him away entirely..."

"Damn it, now I certainly must pull out the trump to archive it." comes from the angered Kabuto. He is about to summon as he hears a familiar voice in his ears. "How is the situation?" the voice sudden speaks. "I expect you to come back soon with the prey, after all you know we need their dark energy as a source." it goes on.

Kabuto thinks in a hidden area of his mind "Why must he connect just at this point, he seem to have the special ability to always speak in the worst possible situations." then he continuous in the normal exchange of thoughts. "I run into some problems, he turned out to be tougher than expected, we probably took to much time for preparations but don't worry, I was just about to summon my trump that will be ready to take on the rest if they come." Then the voice continues "Fine, but don't forget, your in our dept and make sure the get rid of this masked guy before reaching you because he just holds the rest of our key so you can harvest them easily later and bring them here." "Of course I will do so but would you please leave now because I need to concentrate." The voice disaperead as fast as it came and the summon goes on...

Next issue, Rising Doom.
__________________
It's only human to contradict yourself.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.


Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/
Freakout is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Freakout For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (09-05-2011), Vishnu (09-04-2011), woody_3162 (09-06-2011)
Old 09-04-2011, 07:30 AM   #58
krurk
ANBU
 
krurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 1,534
Thanks: 76
Thanked 669 Times in 311 Posts
krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

If any kind of Hurricane is going to come up in this manga its going to be when Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura all attack at the same time or if they combine attacks, which won't happen.

Its just called the Hurricane Chronicles because Kishi made this manga a shitstorm of no one knows what is going on.
__________________
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (09-06-2011), Vishnu (09-04-2011)
Old 09-04-2011, 07:37 AM   #59
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,752
Thanks: 674
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

@Shrike,

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/549

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/549/6


I never attempt at arguing on these forums...two scenes where Itachi does ...!!!.... it happens....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Shrike (09-04-2011)
Old 09-04-2011, 08:26 AM   #60
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
@Shrike,

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/549

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/549/6


I never attempt at arguing on these forums...two scenes where Itachi does ...!!!.... it happens....
Yeah, that's true. But still, it was "....!!". You made him overreact. The words he spoke doesn't sound like him in your prediction. Well, whatever, I just noticed it and mentioned it for some weird reason.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-05-2011)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.