Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-04-2011, 11:33 AM   #61
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 554 chapter predictions/spoiler

It's damn near the end of the manga, Naruto ain't learning nothing else besides maybe a Bijjuu Bomb, theres no time for 'New KKGs', both Naruto and Sasuke's on the doorstep of they're final battle, and dumb arses who hasn't got that Naruto's wind element jutsu, will combine with Sasuke's Amaretsu for at least one pivotal jutsu, and thats the purpose of all of the shit they've gone through and grew through, your simply retarded. All the battles and shit and upgrades take them both to Madara and that battle, and thats it. It really will have a lot less to do with their own battle that like all the rest won't be completed because attention will at some point switch to Madara.

TRAINING IS DONE, PUT THAT SHIT DOWN. AIN'T NOBODY LEARNING ANYTHING MUCH SOON, THEY'RE IN A WAR, WHICH IS THEY'RE SUPERBOWL OF MISSION CONFLICT. NOTHING BESIDES THE FINAL BATTLE, AND MAYBE A FLASHBACK OF HARASHIRMA & MADARA WILL BE BIGGER. WISH ALL YOU WANT BUT VETS KNOW THE 'TRAINING' SHITS OVER, JUST STOP. HURRICANE KKG PLEASE, IF IT AIN'T SHOW'D ITS UGLY HEAD YET, IT WON'T, NOT EVEN A HINT, STOP, PLEASE.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #62
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

^Like I said it'll fade to black.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-04-2011)
Old 09-04-2011, 01:02 PM   #63
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI ANIMO IXI View Post
i live on the gulf coast, i know what a hurricane is
k. Just stop with the ratios, lmao.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-04-2011), Numinous (09-05-2011), Sensei-Q (09-04-2011), Vishnu (09-04-2011), Wolverine (09-04-2011)
Old 09-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #64
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
k. Just stop with the ratios, lmao.
Truly, Hurricane isn't an element anyway its a combination of shit the equates to a huge storm. People have stuff like magentism, wind, etc. If you got hurricane, then why not tsunami too, or volcanic eruption, that would be a different kind of KKG huh?

To name 'A' jutsu hurricane something, lame but understandable, to have the afinities equal to make the combination of a hurricane is out of wack with the other already created, known jutsus.

Lastly why even go down this road, on zero days in his entire Jesus life Naruto hasn't done anything with a water afinity, hasn't showed it, so why discuss impossible madness. What if Madara's T/S isn't a jutsu but a KKG, maybe Sasuke's had that all along and didn't know it.... nonsensical conversation IMHO, about nothing, nothing that is real.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Adema (09-04-2011), Human Rasengan (09-06-2011), ninjalostboy95 (09-04-2011), Numinous (09-05-2011), Sensei-Q (09-04-2011), Wolverine (09-05-2011)
Old 09-05-2011, 07:30 AM   #65
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

We need some more interesting predictions. Guys, come on!
Old 09-05-2011, 09:01 AM   #66
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

For the people keep rambling on about the ratios, just pay attention to what elements were introduced with ratio: Yin and Yang. It makes sense since the Yin/Yang concept is all about harmony between the two opposites, which doesn't happen with the other 5 basic elements, since they have a circular relation with each other instead of opposition (and elemental KKG seem to rather be the result of the addition of 2 or more elements rather than a balance between them, e.g. Mokuton produces plants that require water and earth to live instead of producing mud which is a balance between water and earth).

Also, Naruto learning a new elemental jutsu at this stage of the plot would be rather redundant since we're (hopefully) in the last leg of the manga and Naruto used the whooping amount of 2 elemental jutsu (FRS and the prototype, Fuuton Rasengan) since he discovered his affinity almost 240 chapters ago.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-06-2011), kael03 (09-05-2011), ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2011), Sensei-Q (09-05-2011), Vishnu (09-05-2011), Wolverine (09-06-2011)
Old 09-05-2011, 11:29 AM   #67
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

it seems that everyone is forgetting that naruto is not talented in ninjustu, thats why the rasengan was the perfect jutsu for him because it requires no handseals. for him to learn a kekkai genkai would be against his character completely. the kid the entire manga has only shown shadow clones transformation justu summoning and rasengan variants. the only thing that makes sense for naruto to learn is sealing techs because it is actually apart of his bloodline and has been foreshadowed with drawings from kishi for years now.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:20 PM   #68
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

links to these foreshadowed drawings?

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:40 PM   #69
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
it seems that everyone is forgetting that naruto is not talented in ninjustu, thats why the rasengan was the perfect jutsu for him because it requires no handseals. for him to learn a kekkai genkai would be against his character completely. the kid the entire manga has only shown shadow clones transformation justu summoning and rasengan variants. the only thing that makes sense for naruto to learn is sealing techs because it is actually apart of his bloodline and has been foreshadowed with drawings from kishi for years now.
Except that a kekkai genkai is a bloodline limit, abilities passed down genetically. You can't "learn" it.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Adema (09-05-2011), Human Rasengan (09-06-2011), jericho Uzimaki (09-06-2011), kael03 (09-05-2011), NeoKakarott023 (09-05-2011), Sensei-Q (09-05-2011), Vishnu (09-05-2011)
Old 09-05-2011, 03:23 PM   #70
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

True, the Manga seems to be at the story end and not much implies more at it but if Kishi is greedy enough he will pull out a new plot all of a sudden to milk the money cow a bit more (there are sure many that would buy it like myself probably).

I for my part would want some of the grown up Naruto generation in a story just to see some Uzumaki and Uchiha family life and Sasuke movement on the light again before the Manga gets closed once and for all. Also there would be another chance for him to write a good plot like he sometimes does, he just has to keep on it more...

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/
Freakout is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freakout For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (09-06-2011)
Old 09-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #71
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

I'm dissapointed with Kishi because in the past, no matter how bad was the story he had some moments when he pulled out of his ass a nice chapter. There were some chapters with almost no fighting, but they were well written. Then an idiotic chapter is released. What the fuck man he can do lots better then armadillo cocks.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:58 PM   #72
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
I'm dissapointed with Kishi because in the past, no matter how bad was the story he had some moments when he pulled out of his ass a nice chapter. There were some chapters with almost no fighting, but they were well written. Then an idiotic chapter is released. What the fuck man he can do lots better then armadillo cocks.
Kishi obviously dosent have full control of his own manga, he never created Sasuke, he was given to him and told to make him the costar. Some parts of the manga one can see what Kishi was attempting to do at some points, but either he was too weak as the creator, or simply got bored went along with whatever 'Boss' said so he could spend more time on the 'Baseball Diaries'. Between the manga and the anime, you can tell its not controlled by 'one' voice and won't be ever again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-06-2011), ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2011)
Old 09-05-2011, 06:10 PM   #73
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Where the fuck is Jericho with his crazy ass predictions when you need him? =/
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-06-2011), jericho Uzimaki (09-06-2011), NeoKakarott023 (09-05-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (09-05-2011)
Old 09-05-2011, 07:15 PM   #74
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

This manga would make allot more sense if sasuke was a female.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
k-lai (09-06-2011), ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2011), Sensei-Q (09-05-2011), xxMESTxx (09-05-2011)
Old 09-05-2011, 09:34 PM   #75
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
This manga would make allot more sense if sasuke was a female.
Or if generally a character with a name could actually die, its hard to believe this is a manga about ninja, more people die in a nursing home over a 6month period normally living, than the whole entirety of the manga prior to this 'war'.