Official Naruto Dub Chat - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 10-17-2005, 06:33 PM   #166
DokaMula
Genin

DokaMula is an unknown quantity at this point
Behold I'm Wearing No Pants

This battle brought to you by Big shoota's by Gorguts
DokaMula is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2005, 06:35 PM   #167
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is an unknown quantity at this point
no spaming

Midori Cache Aoi Cache Chairo Cache

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 09:25 PM   #168
Kakashi72
Academy Student

Kakashi72 is an unknown quantity at this point
lmao naruto dubbed sucks period naruto sounds like hes 8 years old and you mentioned no blood twice anyways its pretty pointless most of the talk in that anime is BELIVE IT! so i think its pretty gay i mean really they should change the title when its in english to Narufag! lmao or maybe Narutowasteyourtime

Naruto: Hmm... I wonder why Kakashi-Sensei is late...
Sakura: He's always late...
*poof* *smoke appears* *smoke disappears*
Kakashi: Sorry I'm late I had to rescue an old lady.

*********---**Spoiler**---*********
|Spoiler below!!|
|Spoiler below!!|
Naruto's name starts with an "N"
Kakashi72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 09:30 PM   #169
Eldorat
Genin

Eldorat is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha, I'm guessing the majority of the people here doesn't like the dubbed version. I find that it's alright. The voice actors could've been better, but look on the bright side, it could've been worse.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:02 AM   #170
CantQuiteGuess
Academy Student

CantQuiteGuess is an unknown quantity at this point
You know everyone keeps saying it could have been worse, but it also could have been better. They are airing a version of Naruto that is going to end up being the next yugioh, a version meant for ages 8-11, and Naruto was never a show that was acceptable for 8-11 year old kids in america. I mean the first Naruto DVD is the editted, dubbed version, no alternatives. I can deal with bad voices and edits, i just don't watch it, but messing up the DVD releases is going too far.
CantQuiteGuess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 12:07 AM   #171
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorat
Haha, I'm guessing the majority of the people here doesn't like the dubbed version. I find that it's alright. The voice actors could've been better, but look on the bright side, it could've been worse.
Yeah like Lisa Ortiz as Sakura.Damn that woman as an annoying voice

Old 10-18-2005, 07:09 PM   #172
fastfalco382
Academy Student

fastfalco382 is an unknown quantity at this point
Everythings so horrid after watching the subbed series i quit watching after the first time. Everything unique and wonderful is gone, and all the funny stuff too

Take The quiz yourself!

fastfalco382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 11:36 AM   #173
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
I guess when naruto stabbed himself in the hand that was Cherry Kool-Aid coming out.

I guess it was Kool-Aid too when Iruka got stabbed in the back. I guess it was kool-aid when he got stabbed in the thigh too.

I guess when Kakashi said his friends died he meant that they went to fake o miracle land.

I guess that brown bottle that man had that was shaped like the beer bottle had water in it. Even though he was drowzy

At least they are teaching us that the blood is realistic. Like when Iruka got stabbed in the back. If you did that in real life it is going to be just like the dubb. You are not going to be spraying blood everywhere. It will dripp but not going to be everywhere You kids need to learn that life is not like that. I got stabbed in the face by my sister a half a inch deep and about a inch wide but it just slowly ran down my cheek. It didn't even get on the floor or everywhere. I could see the flesh the wound was so deep.You need to know they just don't want it to be non realistic. I wasn't spraying blood everywhere and it wasn't all over the walls and stuff.

This was a great dubb. THe only way you could have thoaght of this as a bad dubb was if you were too busy looking at the negitive than the positive. DO you really have to have excess blood? Better be thankful they left some of the blood in.

I thoaght you loved it for the story, not the blood in it. We don't sound Japanese here in America so you can't expect it to be the same for the dubb.

My cousin is not a little kid. He is in the 9th grade like me and he is a football player.(running back) He thoaght it was great! He was never intrested in it when I always tryed to show him the manga. Now he wants me to bring all my issues of Shonen Jump to his house so he can read them. This attracted teens and kids alike!

What is the world coming too today! All kids want is blood, cursing and gore. THink about the story and not the amount of blood in it.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

Last edited by sheik; 10-22-2005 at 11:50 AM.
sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 09:20 AM   #174
CantQuiteGuess
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiek
I thoaght you loved it for the story, not the blood in it. We don't sound Japanese here in America so you can't expect it to be the same for the dubb
First off even though they showed the blood in the scene where naruto stabs his hand, they didn't show him stabbing his hand, they took away the impact of the scene and left something only implied. And dude this is a japanese anime, americanizing it is bound to make it worse, when you try to change the culture of the show, it messes up alot of things, and even without that, the english VA's cannot deliver the emotion performances of the original, it sounds forced and sometimes robotic, they've stuck with some of the japanese names for things, but they say all those things without accentuating the words, japanese words don't sound right pronounced as english. You say people who don't like it only look at the negative things, and not the positive, the only positive thing there is about this is it could have been worse, i mean it's imcomprehensible to me why you have so adamantly stuck up for this dub, i mean i probably only see negative things because i have something to compare it too, it's not like this is an original american show that i'm attacking for being too childish, there is an original which will always surpass the dub, even when dubs are made really good, the original is 99% of the time better, unfortunetly this dub was not well made, it's become the new yugioh. Do you honestly believe i didn't want it to be good, and i'm just attacking it because i don't really like naruto at all? You also made a lot of points about there being blood....dude, that blood was all in the original too, stop saying there was blood like this was an added on by the american production crew. And as far as blood and gore being important to a story, it's not, but this story has blood in it, and removing it can effect the seriousness of a scene. I suppose your also pleased to hear that the naruto DVD will be the editted, english language version only, right?
Old 10-23-2005, 09:25 AM   #175
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Why is every one making a big deal over the dub?Hell Tony Danza is doing Orochimaru's voice and Christoffer Walkings is Jiraiya.I can't wait to hear Tony Danza try and be evil.Any way I liked the dub.

Old 10-23-2005, 09:57 AM   #176
CantQuiteGuess
Academy Student

This is the forum to discuss the dub you know? Anyway i agree the dun isn't all that important, like i've been saying, there is an original, what concern's me is the fact their marketing it to children, in and of itself it's not to bad of a thing, but they've taking to the point where they're going to release an editted, english language version of the first DVD, and the uneditted, multi-language one won't be released till later. I mean when they licensed naruto, i thought cool, HQ naruto on DVD, but with the dub being what it is to me, i was depending on the DVD to watch that HQ naruto, but since they're marketing towards children, they can't put out the uneditted version because children are not allowed to see that kind of stuff. Considering that Naruto is at 156 in japan, and the uneditted version isn't going to be released till after the editted, dubbed one, it is going to take a very long time to own the Naruto that i prefer. As for taking the dub too seriously, like i said before, this is the place to do it, i'm just venting frustation i have with the dub in here.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:04 PM   #177
Extinction_System
Academy Student

Extinction_System is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
Why is every one making a big deal over the dub?Hell Tony Danza is doing Orochimaru's voice and Christoffer Walkings is Jiraiya.I can't wait to hear Tony Danza try and be evil.Any way I liked the dub.
Where exactly did you get that... interesting... information?
Before the world was created, the Word already existed. The Word was the source of life, and this life brought light to mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has never put it out.
-Gantz-

Extinction_System is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 09:38 PM   #178
naturos
Genin

naturos is an unknown quantity at this point
Since you guys said the dub has the right pronounciations is ramen pronounced (rawmen) in japan ? Iruka said rawmen in the dub but americans say (raymen) since this is a japenese anime that was changed to dub they kept the words in japenese pronounciations and not like english pronounciations so naruto dub would be more like the original right or am i missing something ? In the dub sasuke says sakudo when the others say (sockra ) for sakura which is the right pronounciations or is that just how sasuke says her name? I'm not complaining just asking.

Last edited by naturos; 10-25-2005 at 09:46 PM.
naturos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 10:17 PM   #179
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
Oh no no, thats old info. The voices have since been changed. Orochimaru is going to be played by some generic american voice actor I have never heard of and Jiraiya is going to played by a guy who did a voice in Rave Master i think, or was it one Shamen King?.....hmmmmm, I really can't remember right now. I do know that Danza and Walkings are not in Naruto at all.

Like Tony Danza can act......HA!

#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 10:31 PM   #180
naturos
Genin

naturos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiek
I saw the shows. Blood didn't make naruto the show it is now. It was the drama and story. I seen the subbed version. THere is a lot of blood. I loved naruto for the story not the amount of blood in it. Just because you think it sucks doesn't mean others do. THis was a great dubb! Every one hated it because it didn't have ENOUGH blood. you guys play too much GTA and I think that it was great. We got a lot of fans now because they loved it!

The only way you could look at this with an overly negative attitude is if you were too busy trying to find the bad things instead of focusing on all of the good things.
I didn't hate it because of not alot of blood i hated was the voices except for some of them but i still watch the dub and it's good .The first time i seen it i felt like throwing up but it's not the same. We do get alot more fans but alot of dumb questions. It's better than one piece dub though i'm glad about that. Gotta agree the dub isn't 100% perfect though. The voices kinda made me feel their joking with the naruto anime and make it look stupid being serious about it.

Last edited by naturos; 10-25-2005 at 10:43 PM.
naturos is offline   Reply With Quote