Official Naruto Dub Chat - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2005, 11:21 PM   #181
naturos
Genin
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 25
Posts: 55
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
naturos is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry for double posting an accident.
naturos is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 10-26-2005, 05:10 PM   #182
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
sheik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the planet earth in the good ol USA
Age: 23
Posts: 2,696
Thanks: 315
Thanked 20 Times in 11 Posts
sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantQuiteGuess
This is the forum to discuss the dub you know? Anyway i agree the dun isn't all that important, like i've been saying, there is an original, what concern's me is the fact their marketing it to children,
How are they marketing it to children?
SO it has to show naruto stabbing himself in order to not be "kiddie?"


All of you better be thankful since the show is on Toonami the Naruto games are coming to America!!!!!

NARUTO: CLASH OF NINJA IS GOING TO BE SWEET! ( it is the first Naruto Gamecube game)
__________________

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox


Last edited by sheik; 10-26-2005 at 05:12 PM.
sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 07:48 PM   #183
naturos
Genin
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 25
Posts: 55
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
naturos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiek
How are they marketing it to children?
SO it has to show naruto stabbing himself in order to not be "kiddie?"


All of you better be thankful since the show is on Toonami the Naruto games are coming to America!!!!!

NARUTO: CLASH OF NINJA IS GOING TO BE SWEET! ( it is the first Naruto Gamecube game)
Somewhere they did say they were targeting the show to children 6-12 and stuff . somewhere didn't you say you don't like sony? That's why you're glad it's coming to gamecube. Yeah i get the idea you LOVE the dub but doesn't mean we have to i like it but not LOVE it but that's okay with me and your opinion.

Last edited by naturos; 10-31-2005 at 12:26 AM.
naturos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 08:21 AM   #184
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
sheik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: on the planet earth in the good ol USA
Age: 23
Posts: 2,696
Thanks: 315
Thanked 20 Times in 11 Posts
sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
I love it because they didn't mess with it like they did One Piece

I don't hate Sony. I just disagree with some of their childish actions.

Why did they call ANBU Trackers?
__________________

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 12:23 AM   #185
Khari
Gyokunyo
 
Khari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: You want it?
Age: 22
Posts: 1,483
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Khari is infamous around these partsKhari is infamous around these parts
well yeah but narutos sakuras and sasukes voice is just a shame and alot of the voices sound the same
__________________
DSM'S Numer One Roomate
Khari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 12:28 AM   #186
naturos
Genin
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 25
Posts: 55
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
naturos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiek
I love it because they didn't mess with it like they did One Piece

I don't hate Sony. I just disagree with some of their childish actions.

Why did they call ANBU Trackers?
iruka in the dubb said (genean) for genin but others say like kakashi (genie) ??????
naturos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 01:25 AM   #187
CantQuiteGuess
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 42
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CantQuiteGuess is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiek
How are they marketing it to children?
SO it has to show naruto stabbing himself in order to not be "kiddie?"


All of you better be thankful since the show is on Toonami the Naruto games are coming to America!!!!!

NARUTO: CLASH OF NINJA IS GOING TO BE SWEET! ( it is the first Naruto Gamecube game)
First off i agree that the games coming here is good, although i don't see how that has anything to do with Toonami, because last time i checked Toonami doesn't license games, but i may be wrong. And yes in this case not showing Naruto stab himself does indeed make it "kiddie", how old must one be to witness such an act? It's just there is violence in this show, and what other reason is there to remove it, it's targeted towards little kids.
CantQuiteGuess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 07:09 PM   #188
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU
 
Makoto_Duke_War_IV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: In a white padded room. Yay!
Age: 94
Posts: 1,977
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Makoto_Duke_War_IV is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy
Oh no no, thats old info. The voices have since been changed. Orochimaru is going to be played by some generic american voice actor I have never heard of and Jiraiya is going to played by a guy who did a voice in Rave Master i think, or was it one Shaman King?.....hmmmmm, I really can't remember right now. I do know that Danza and Walkings are not in Naruto at all.

Like Tony Danza can act......HA!
Bummer


But still no one's better then Kujira.
__________________
What Came Before What:
Astro Boy--->Dragon Ball/Z--->Naruto


Midori Cache Aoi Cache Chairo Cache


Last edited by Makoto_Duke_War_IV; 10-31-2005 at 07:17 PM.
Makoto_Duke_War_IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 06:55 AM   #189
Rocketboy
Genin
 
Rocketboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 134
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rocketboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, so I am a newbie, (Or a n00b to some of you because I'm a fan of the dub.) And I really do like the dub. The only thing that irks me about it is the OP and ED were taken, As for no blood, I can REALLY live with that, as blood really dosen't matter to me, and about Naruto stabbing his hand, you all act like it never happened! So to those who said that, did Naruto's hand bleed by falling? But of course, all of my fears of voices were mainly "First-episode-itis." But I'm sure that none of that matters (Except for the voices.) to you, since I'm sure that the Naruto fans you are, you mainly watch it for the characters and the story instead of the blood and music.

I'm happily waiting for the uncut edition in July.
Rocketboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:03 AM   #190
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.
 
YoshiToshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Hawaii.. grawr.
Age: 23
Posts: 7,859
Thanks: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketboy
Ok, so I am a newbie, (Or a n00b to some of you because I'm a fan of the dub.) And I really do like the dub. The only thing that irks me about it is the OP and ED were taken, As for no blood, I can REALLY live with that, as blood really dosen't matter to me, and about Naruto stabbing his hand, you all act like it never happened! So to those who said that, did Naruto's hand bleed by falling? But of course, all of my fears of voices were mainly "First-episode-itis." But I'm sure that none of that matters (Except for the voices.) to you, since I'm sure that the Naruto fans you are, you mainly watch it for the characters and the story instead of the blood and music.

I'm happily waiting for the uncut edition in July.
Screw the uncut edition. The voices suck. lol

Eh. I don't really care anymore. I guess when you watch the japanese version first, you are used to the japanese version, and think the english version is stupid. When you watch the dubbed first, you think the japanese version sounds stupid. But either way, it's the same story... except when they dubbed it they cut out stuff.
Yes, they actually showed Naruto stabbing his hand, and blood gushing out. They cut that part out. They cut out the part with Sasuke and naruto kissing, and they cut out some parts when Naruto is in the bathroom. They also had cut out the part with Sasuke spitting up the blood from when Zabuza stomped on him.But all of these small little things are what make naruto original. If you cut it out, then it really won't be "naruto" anymore.
As for the music.... I LIKE THE JAPANESE VERSION!!! Just to let you know, that song will be for the entire two seasons... and probably the rest of forever. However, when you use the japanese version songs... (take for instance inuyasha on [as]) the songs change season to season, or possibly even sooner. There are i think 10 ending songs and 7 opening songs for Naruto so far. Let's say all of those get liscenced to America..... The same song... with the make believe japanese (or if it is real japanese, fine...) words in the song, and making it similar to the Naruto Main Theme, but with more of a rock beat.
Probably some or all who have not seen the Naruto theme songs think that song is cool, but with the original OP and ED, it just has more variety.

*sigh* Ok, i'm done ranting. Sorry about that. lol
__________________

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:07 AM   #191
Rocketboy
Genin
 
Rocketboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 134
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rocketboy is an unknown quantity at this point
S'all right. I really thought they would do a Kenshin and keep the ED animation with some Op n it.
__________________
Rocketboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 09:51 PM   #192
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU
 
Makoto_Duke_War_IV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: In a white padded room. Yay!
Age: 94
Posts: 1,977
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Makoto_Duke_War_IV is an unknown quantity at this point
but one thing they did do pretty good was sakura's voice.finally sakura voice to match her personality.








annoying
__________________
What Came Before What:
Astro Boy--->Dragon Ball/Z--->Naruto


Midori Cache Aoi Cache Chairo Cache

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 04:10 AM   #193
CantQuiteGuess
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 42
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CantQuiteGuess is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketboy
Ok, so I am a newbie, (Or a n00b to some of you because I'm a fan of the dub.) And I really do like the dub. The only thing that irks me about it is the OP and ED were taken, As for no blood, I can REALLY live with that, as blood really dosen't matter to me, and about Naruto stabbing his hand, you all act like it never happened! So to those who said that, did Naruto's hand bleed by falling? But of course, all of my fears of voices were mainly "First-episode-itis." But I'm sure that none of that matters (Except for the voices.) to you, since I'm sure that the Naruto fans you are, you mainly watch it for the characters and the story instead of the blood and music.

I'm happily waiting for the uncut edition in July.
First off not showing Naruto stab his hand totally takes away the impact of that scene, and it's in that scene he comes up with "way of the ninja". I'm not someone who only likes something for the blood in it, it's not like i'm saying i don't like Naruto because it doesn't have blood in it, although i don't have too either since naruto does have blood in it. And actually they do show some blood, but they're censoring it, and the reason they are is because little children cannot see violence. Yet this is a show with violence, with a lot of violence, you say naruto fans watch this not for the blood and music, but the story, and characters, it's true, which is exactly why i don't like this dub, the bad voice's mess up the characters for me, the censorship is having a adverse effect on the story. So i've giving up on the dub, but since they're marketing for children, the first DVD is going to be the toonami version, only in english, you say your waiting happily for the uncut DVD, i assume to mean the dual language, uncut one, but that's just the first 4 episodes, and if they have to release to editted one first everytime, how long is it going to take to really start collecting this series?
CantQuiteGuess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 01:31 PM   #194
palmereap
Kage
 
palmereap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,209
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
palmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura about
i thought it does have blood in it but nyway action is enough
palmereap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 03:44 PM   #195
Rocketboy
Genin
 
Rocketboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 134
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rocketboy is an unknown quantity at this point
It didn't show Naruto stabbing his hand, but the point got across that he stabbed it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantQuiteGuess
you say your waiting happily for the uncut DVD, i assume to mean the dual language, uncut one, but that's just the first 4 episodes, and if they have to release to editted one first everytime, how long is it going to take to really start collecting this series?
the Uncut dual language DVD is a box set with the first 13 episodes. It might not finish the Zabuza arc, but it's better than 4.

EDIT: But I do agree on you on the fact that selling the editted DVDs is stupid. I mean, it's close enough to the episode as it is.
__________________

Last edited by Rocketboy; 11-03-2005 at 03:48 PM.
Rocketboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official New Naruto Games Thread #1 Bad Guy Gaming 16 03-13-2008 07:07 PM
EXCLUSIVE: Interview with the American Naruto team kei Naruto Series 20 07-19-2007 10:13 PM
Fan-fic raive Fan Creations 2 11-05-2006 06:39 PM
12 Days of Naruto Kiarae Fan Creations 36 07-06-2006 08:47 AM
Naruto was Licensed!!! KyoichiKanami Naruto Anime 7 02-16-2005 11:05 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.