Official Naruto Dub Chat - Page 44 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 04-12-2007, 11:29 AM   #646
YondaimeUzumaki
Chuunin

YondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Official Naruto Dub Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
It was annoying when I first heard it, especially in Naruto's immasculine, grating, nasaly voice >.<
Here here, okay I was wondering cos I'm in England and they're behind on the dub (only like ep 59 or something) in the Garra arc do they actually use the third intro or do they stick to the Asian Kung-fu Generation one because if they switch to the Little by Little one then I'll watch the dub simply for that because it is the awesomest intro.

Onion Head Emotes, Taking over Naruto Lounge one post at a time...

YondaimeUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2007, 02:12 PM   #647
Gaara's Girl
Genin

Location: swimming and getting a great tan (oh, wait. i think it's a sunburn)
Gaara's Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
do they actually use the third intro or do they stick to the Asian Kung-fu Generation one because if they switch to the Little by Little one then I'll watch the dub simply for that because it is the awesomest intro.

they actually use the original japanese 4th season opening. same song and everything! i was quite surprised and happy that the kept it. (the song is "GO!!")
Old 04-12-2007, 07:03 PM   #648
YondaimeUzumaki
Chuunin

YondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
they actually use the original japanese 4th season opening. same song and everything! i was quite surprised and happy that the kept it. (the song is "GO!!")
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Viz shall feel my thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Taking out the best intro GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Well thanx for the reply anyways ^^.

And yes it is episode 59 in the UK so slow.

Onion Head Emotes, Taking over Naruto Lounge one post at a time...

Last edited by YondaimeUzumaki; 04-12-2007 at 07:04 PM.
YondaimeUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:53 PM   #649
Gaara's Girl
Genin

Location: swimming and getting a great tan (oh, wait. i think it's a sunburn)
Gaara's Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

doesn't asian kung-fu generation come later?
i thought it was the right opening for the area that the dubbed was in.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:57 PM   #650
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

I hate the third intro. It is not a very fast moving song and it hurts my ears to have to listen to it.

I like
2nd, 4th and 5th intro best!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:53 PM   #651
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

i can wait for the sasuke retrival arc KIMIMARO

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:25 AM   #652
LonelyNinja

Well, I'm going a ways back now, but today I saw the Naruto vs. Neji fight (the part where Neji tells Naruto about the Hyuuga curse seal, yadda yadda yadda), and I noticed something; when Hinata turns 3 and first introduced to Neji, little Neji says, "Hey Father, she looks kind of nice." In the Japanese version Neji says, "She looks kind of cute." Now, is the English dub so paranoid about implied incest that they have to change the dialouge and make the rest of the scene seem, oh, I don't know, out of place? I mean, in the dub, after Neji says his line, his father gives him the oddest look. Neji says, "What's wrong?" "It's nothing son." How is that wrong? I mean, Neji was saying that Hinata looked nice. However, when Neji says, "She looks cute," that's kinda wrong. So then the scene makes sense!

Okay, rant done.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:55 PM   #653
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

LOL I forgot that he says that in the dub.
Yeah,it sucks we live here in USA, where they are so afraid of blood, violence, ect., that they have to cut up a great anime. In Japan, they watch Naruto as is (no cuts), and kids watch it!!
Kids today, here in USA, are smart. They know it's a cartoon (anime), and it's not real. Cutting Naruto up is babyfying (sp?) it.
Mini rant done. XD

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:50 PM   #654
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
Kids today, here in USA, are smart. They know it's a cartoon (anime), and it's not real. Cutting Naruto up is babyfying (sp?) it.
Mini rant done. XD
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree there. If kids were really smart ViZ wouldn't even bother dubbing the show and just show the subtitled version. My point? Well, if the kids were smart they wouldn't be afraid of simply reading subtitles. However, kids these days are so fat and lazy that the reading is too much strain for them.

If I offend someone with this, well, too bad.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:53 PM   #655
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

um i read the subs

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 04-13-2007, 10:57 PM   #656
LonelyNinja

Wow, you completely missed my point. >.>

My point was that ViZ (the company that licensed Naruto) has to dub the anime in order to play it in the States. However, the main audience of anime in this country are kids and the kids are too lazy and/or stupid to read the subtitles.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:59 PM   #657
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

o now i see what ya mean

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 04-14-2007, 07:00 PM   #658
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

Lonely ninja, I see what you mean. And I agree. But you missed my point (just a little).
People in the US are afraid that if kids watch cartoons (anime) with violence and blood, they'll either try to copy it, or be traumatized (lol that's funny.). And yes, there ARE dumbass kids out there that would try to copy cartoons (I remember the Beavis & Butthead situations). So I guess not ALL kids are smart.XD But they are more likely to copy something like Power Rangers (which is live action), than cartoons.

If anyone out there disagrees, that's ok. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. ^_^

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 07:12 PM   #659
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
LOL I forgot that he says that in the dub.
Yeah,it sucks we live here in USA, where they are so afraid of blood, violence, ect., that they have to cut up a great anime. In Japan, they watch Naruto as is (no cuts), and kids watch it!!
Mini rant done. XD
Well, you're right about one thing, they sure don't mind blood. Since the kids in the US are desensitized to violence that they really don't care about watching bloody death on TV. Even if it was real or depicted as such I doubt it would matter.

Insulting America isn't nice, but it's really George Bush you see when you think about America nowadays in foreign countries, so I can't blame you for thinking we're a bunch of idiots with I.Q.s an average of 72. Kind of decisions he's made have changed America's condition from bad to worse.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:11 PM   #660
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Oh no! Next week new voices are discovered, Sasuke's flashback! They're going to screw up young Sasuke's voice, which, like, sounds funny, in a cool way, you know? I heard it on a commercial and I'm scared...

It doesn't sound too bad, though. I liked the Jiraiya's flashback, with GOOD Orochimaru and flat-chested Tsunade...
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote