Official Naruto Dub Chat - Page 49 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 04-26-2007, 04:52 PM   #721
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: Official Naruto Dub Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seal_master View Post
you liked little sasukes voice it made me cringe
I never said I liked it - it's HORRIBLE! I was just saying young Gaara's was worse. Young Sasuke sounded like SpongeBob with a deeper voice. (My previous post in this thread.)
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2007, 09:48 PM   #722
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

According to Toonami.com, Naruto is playing tommorrow (4/28) at 9:30PM, after they show Spiderman. I'm pretty sure it's a new episode. Just to let people know.

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:05 PM   #723
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, new episodes every Saturday. Lol, Spiderman 1, how old school.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:43 AM   #724
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Why do they put Naruto after Spiderman? It'd be ironic if it was an episode featuring the fight between Kidoumaru and Neji (which of course it's not).
Old 04-28-2007, 06:42 PM   #725
Gaara's Girl
Genin

Location: swimming and getting a great tan (oh, wait. i think it's a sunburn)
Gaara's Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

hurray! sasuke gets pwned in this episode!!! ^-^
(sorry sasuke fans)
Old 04-28-2007, 06:46 PM   #726
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

Yeah Pwnage

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:10 PM   #727
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

I can't remember how the last episode ended. I don't think I fell asleep...

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 08:23 PM   #728
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

It ends with old Ero Senin saving Naruto's suddenly chakra defecient hide, if I remember correctly, with a nice medium sized frog.

Now he's just gonna stand there while Saske gets a wake up call...but I won't spoil the rest for dub-only watchers.

These two episodes are more critical I think than the whole search for Tsunade saga in my mind. Even though there is some extremely important information in that saga, it doesn't really start to apply in my mind until Shippoden.
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:42 PM   #729
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

I'm watching right now at the part where Itachi tortures Sasuke...again. Itachi's voice really isn't bad! Not smexy, but actually better than what Sasuke's and Naruto's became of...!

Oh, Sasuke's aftermath scream. Weak, puny. I'm not impressed.
Old 04-28-2007, 10:00 PM   #730
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Tsuande's dubbed voice is HORRIBLE! Oh.. my... lord, it's so scratchy and drawn out. God, change the retarded voice actor behind that hideous voice!
Old 04-28-2007, 10:01 PM   #731
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Tsunade's voice really does sound like a woman in her 50s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Oh, Sasuke's aftermath scream. Weak, puny. I'm not impressed.
Yeah...I was wonderin what that scream was... I thought it was some random guy walking by and noticed Sasuke getting his ass handed by Itachi so he screamed...but no...it was Sasuke.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 10:13 PM   #732
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

uhh i missed the episode *kicks self* well it'll be on youtube tommorow what ep was it again

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 10:21 PM   #733
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Young Tsunade sounded much better than Tsunade. By the way, they said her name "Soo-nah-dey", right? And that IS how you say it, right? (I may have butchered it over the time I've been around Naruto...)

You know what Shizune reminded me of? Misty from Pokemon, English. (Wow, I actually used to watch that show in English!) That's not very good.

Gai's dynamic entry...no comment, it was good, yeah!
Old 04-28-2007, 10:58 PM   #734
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

I'm noticing a lot of translation differences, in this episode in particular, from the dub and the sub I have of it.

Itachi in the sub tells Saske . .

"You are weak. Why are you weak? Because you lack (and then he leans in) Hatred."

In this dubbed version, Itachi says "You are weak. It's because you lack hatred. And you know what? (Now he leans in) You always will.

I find the lttle differences like that facinating. Its one reason I enjoy watching the dub.

We only heard Tsunade say like two sentences . . . so I'm going to give her the benifit of the doubt.

I would have prefered they went with a more sultry voice - but it might also be appropriate to make her actually sound older.
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:36 AM   #735
Trey
Legendary

The dubbers have to try to match the lips to the words being spoken, and as such, rearrange what they say slightly. It still means the same thing, just reworded.