Official Naruto Dub Chat - Page 95 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 01-08-2008, 09:50 PM   #1411
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough
Re: Official Naruto Dub Chat

No. the Sound infiltration arc is too short. Japan has only released about 40 Shippuden episodes. Most likely Toonami is showing all the filler episodes, so that by the time they get to Shipppuden, there would have been over Shippuden episodes aired in Japan (I think).
Of course, there's the whole "Will they really air Shippuden on Toonami?" thing. Especially since the Shippuden episodes are a little more adult (IMO).

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2008, 10:21 PM   #1412
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

At my place......... they are showing curry of life.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:51 PM   #1413
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

shiki-fuujin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
No. the Sound infiltration arc is too short. Japan has only released about 40 Shippuden episodes. Most likely Toonami is showing all the filler episodes, so that by the time they get to Shipppuden, there would have been over Shippuden episodes aired in Japan (I think).
Of course, there's the whole "Will they really air Shippuden on Toonami?" thing. Especially since the Shippuden episodes are a little more adult (IMO).
adult nooooo their is nothing that adult quality in shippuuden
shiki-fuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:03 PM   #1414
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
Hmmm.
That makes sense. But isn't Shippuden supposed to come out by this summer or something? Wait, let me rephrase - by this year? And aren't there, like, a hundred fillers? Those voice actors are in for rough year. Good thing this isn't affected by the Writer's Strike. *phew*

Yeah, they are rather explicit, especially with the body parts falling off and...Sai. I thought it would air on Adult Swim, but then... Wait, first - do AS commercials air on Cartoon Network? Because if Naruto just stops after the fillers and picks off on Toonami... I can just imagine the confused kiddos... 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
At my place......... they are showing curry of life.
?! Are you in the US, dude? We're still at the fight here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiki-fuujin View Post
adult nooooo their is nothing that adult quality in shippuuden
I'd say "lol at post" but I'm resolving not to use "lol" anymore. Heheh, Shiki, that's funny. =.=

Also, do you guys think they'll call it Shippuden? I think they'll call it Hurricane Chronicles instead. //darn.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 11:54 AM   #1415
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Hmmm.
That makes sense. But isn't Shippuden supposed to come out by this summer or something? Wait, let me rephrase - by this year? And aren't there, like, a hundred fillers? Those voice actors are in for rough year. Good thing this isn't affected by the Writer's Strike. *phew*

Yeah, they are rather explicit, especially with the body parts falling off and...Sai. I thought it would air on Adult Swim, but then... Wait, first - do AS commercials air on Cartoon Network? Because if Naruto just stops after the fillers and picks off on Toonami... I can just imagine the confused kiddos... 8D

?! Are you in the US, dude? We're still at the fight here.

I'd say "lol at post" but I'm resolving not to use "lol" anymore. Heheh, Shiki, that's funny. =.=

Also, do you guys think they'll call it Shippuden? I think they'll call it Hurricane Chronicles instead. //darn.
are you talking about sai and his "problems" then you are more of a fool than i though,plus if you think cn is just gonna hand over it's highest rating show,then you're #$#%$%# crazy
Old 01-12-2008, 09:36 PM   #1416
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

WHAT THE HELL, they cut out the ENTIRE MS scene, and turned the blood green
STUPID CENSORSHIP

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:11 PM   #1417
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seal_master View Post
STUPID CENSORSHIP
nooo my friend dont be mad be glad at the great qualily of emotion that were shown better than the japanese
Old 01-12-2008, 10:12 PM   #1418
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

XD, well i guess everyone else bleeds green, i think im just different

and yes GREAT emotion

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:49 PM   #1419
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

It was great voice acting actually, but I agree they cut too much. The audience that only watches the dub is going to be really confused about what exactly Itachi did to Sasuke. They way they edited it they almost made it look like Sasuke was the one getting beat up in the "illusion".

The end credits are showing lots of scenes from the fillers. I guess it was ineveitable. Oh well, some of them aren't that bad . . .

Here's hoping for Shippuden on adult swim at the same time. (Though, that might overwork the American voice actors.)
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:34 AM   #1420
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
STUPID CENSORSHIP
I noticed that, too. You're talking about the scene where Itachi kills everyone in Sasuke's head, right? Yeah, I saw the blood, and I was all, "What the--" I was pretty sure it was WHITE in the Return of Itachi arc.

Quote:
and yes GREAT emotion
The voicing was pretty good, but maybe I'm just saying that because I'm used to it now? I remember I hated young Sasuke's voicing the last time I saw this. The emotion was really nice, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
It was great voice acting actually, but I agree they cut too much. The audience that only watches the dub is going to be really confused about what exactly Itachi did to Sasuke. They way they edited it they almost made it look like Sasuke was the one getting beat up in the "illusion".
But they actually showed what happened the last time we saw this flashback.

An hour filled with flashbacks. At last, we're back at the fight. Does anyone know when Sasuke's Sharingan evolves? I thought young Sasuke looked really cute, but too much like a girl, though.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:59 PM   #1421
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
I noticed that, too. You're talking about the scene where Itachi kills everyone in Sasuke's head, right? Yeah, I saw the blood, and I was all, "What the--" I was pretty sure it was WHITE in the Return of Itachi arc.

The voicing was pretty good, but maybe I'm just saying that because I'm used to it now? I remember I hated young Sasuke's voicing the last time I saw this. The emotion was really nice, too.

But they actually showed what happened the last time we saw this flashback.

An hour filled with flashbacks. At last, we're back at the fight. Does anyone know when Sasuke's Sharingan evolves? I thought young Sasuke looked really cute, but too much like a girl, though.
the next ep it evolves
Old 01-13-2008, 09:53 PM   #1422
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

The green screen had me going "Huh?"! I thought it was stupid that they cut out that stuff, even though I'm sure that they didn't the last time they showed it (when Itachi returned to Konoha). Green blood. You took the words out of my mouth Seal_Master! lol

Too much flashbacks, but they were pretty good episodes. I liked how Sasuke mastered the Fire jutsu on his own.

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:54 AM   #1423
LonelyNinja

Last episode was such faggotry. The green blood and the Uchihas' slaughter getting cut out completely killed the mood of the episode. Fuck you, Viz.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:16 PM   #1424
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Last episode was such faggotry. The green blood and the Uchihas' slaughter getting cut out completely killed the mood of the episode. Fuck you, Viz.
i wasn't viz's fault i't CN.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:40 PM   #1425
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

why not generalize it

FUCK THE CENSORS

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of: