Supernovas Post Time Skip designs. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 09-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Supernovas Post Time Skip designs.

I just came across this, though it hit the web 5 days ago. For anyone who has not seen it here it is.

Supernovas

Sources seem to indicate that it is real, Oda apparently drew it as a prize for a contest. ( If anyone has info suggesting something different feel free to correct me. )

What do you guys think ?

Last edited by Dagoro; 09-19-2011 at 08:06 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2011, 08:00 PM   #2
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Supernovas Post Time Skip designs.

all I see is the imageshack frog.

do you have any link?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:06 PM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Can you see it now ?

Edit: Here is a better version.

Last edited by Dagoro; 09-19-2011 at 08:09 PM.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:36 PM   #4
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

^ This one?

I notice the changes on Appo's hairdo, Kid got a metal arm, X drake gotta an eye patch

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 09-19-2011, 08:39 PM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Yeah, that one.

Kid and Killer stand out the most to me. Both are completely wrecked and covered with scars, specially Killer's arm. Making it big in the NW is not joke. Going by Bonnie's outfit she must be on the run, can't wait to see how she escaped the WG yet again.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:46 PM   #6
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Zoro is missing from the group.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:48 PM   #7
kluang
One Punch Man

Akainu probably gave her to someone to send her to Impel Down and she escape on route.

Old 09-19-2011, 08:55 PM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Zoro is missing from the group.
Apparently Oda didn't include him because his new look has already been revealed. Luffy is in there because he's the main character.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:13 PM   #9
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

What's up with that sword in front of Killer. It doesn't look like he or anyone else is holding it. It's like the blade is just hanging there.

Or perhaps Oda ran out of space to draw Zoro and was like fuck it I'll throw one of his blades in there. Close enough.

Edit: I've been seeing stuff about new bounties for the Supernovas, but it looks fake as hell to me. I can't find the original source anywhere, so fuck it.

Last edited by ask me anything; 09-19-2011 at 10:40 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:01 PM   #10
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Holy shit Capone got fatter.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:02 AM   #11
Loke
Genin

Loke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
What's up with that sword in front of Killer. It doesn't look like he or anyone else is holding it. It's like the blade is just hanging there.
Even more, the hand that's probably meant to be holding the sword in front of Trafalgar Law is weird... notice where the thumb nail is? Looks like whole thumb could need a 180° turn over XD

Last edited by Loke; 09-20-2011 at 06:04 AM.
Loke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:36 AM   #12
kluang
One Punch Man

Maybe Law change his thumb position for fun

Old 09-20-2011, 12:44 PM   #13
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke View Post
Even more, the hand that's probably meant to be holding the sword in front of Trafalgar Law is weird... notice where the thumb nail is? Looks like whole thumb could need a 180° turn over XD
Maybe he's double jointed or just really agile.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:26 PM   #14
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

I liked this image got me even more pumped to see the Supernovas now, a few of them dont look that different either a facial scar or a new beard.

Kid and Drake are the two I will be looking forward to now,

Drake: Going to guess he lost his eye to Kaidou for stepping on his turf

Kid: I cant even think although I dont think that metal arm is permanent, just a small shot of him with his powers activated, could be wrong and in for a shock.

Just thought about it there, Franky would be screwed if he fought against Kid :P
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:38 PM   #15
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Drake has both eyes. It's not an eye patch, it's a new mask. He had one pre time-skip too.