Naruto 556 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-23-2011, 08:48 PM   #76
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 556

Danzou was never an actual villain. He may have been an ass hole however he did what he thought was best for his people.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-23-2011 at 08:49 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2011, 01:03 AM   #77
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Lol, just wanted to share this.

It's funny because it's true.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-24-2011), Domagoj (09-26-2011), el_deevil (09-24-2011), gaarasandchick13 (09-24-2011), Human Rasengan (09-24-2011), Tmoore (09-24-2011), Vishnu (09-24-2011)
Old 09-24-2011, 01:37 AM   #78
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

lol dear Minato in heaven..lol
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
el_deevil (09-27-2011), Tmoore (09-24-2011)
Old 09-24-2011, 01:11 PM   #79
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

In my opinion I think if Chiyo would have died against sasori, with sakura barley escaping with her life would have been good. Saving sasoris death for a later time.Then sakura gets stronger to beat him with help from kankoro idk. Also Garaa dying after the bijuu extraction. It would have set the tone better for Akatsuki to me. Ten Ten too maybe fighting the Kisame clone? (idk might be too much in one swoop.) Pains resurrection of the villiagers was wack too. Tsunade could have died from using too much chakra saving the villiage from pains attack. (When sakura found her in her old lady form she shouldda jus died). Naruto comes back to fight Pain but he was too late. Then she wouldnt be revived by nagatos tech? I believe it only brought back ppl he killed. I personally think a few ppl could/should have died earlier in part 2.

Last edited by Amuro; 09-24-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:00 PM   #80
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitch-a-palooza View Post
Nah dude, it's just a simple way for the Mizu to explain whats going on. You can't dissect every word kishi uses so critically, plus this is science fiction. Fiction meaning not real, if it's not real its not of this world. I feel all you forget that when you try to rationalize every move kishi makes. The narutoverse isnt earth, therefore (at least in my perception) anything is possible, up could mean down, water could be fire... what im saying is kishi isn't writing this story with a background education in physics or chemistry, thermodynamics or any of that shit. It's a fictional story so therefore things like saying a mirage is a genjutsu is fine, case closed.

You guys take this stuff to seriously, you can't just sit down, read the chapter and have fun. The pathetic part about it is every week you bitch and complain about how bad this manga has gotten yet every week you keep coming back for more... I dont get it, if this story doesn't make sense to your overally critically minds, and can't comprehend that it's scifi and not your story then stop coming back.... It doesn't make sense to come back every week just to bash on the latest chapter, its juvenile and borderline retarded.

Sidenote : Genjutsu wasn't created by the uchiha, they simply have a better perception of it b/c those damn hacked eyes allow them. Others can be genjutsu users and completly wipe the street with an uchiha in a genjutsu battle. To put it in simplier terms, just b/c your naturally talented in an area doesnt mean your the best, someone with more dedication and willpower can beat you i.e. Rock lee, or that guy with one leg who wins first place in olympic sprints.

And finally the clam could be emitting a gas, maybe it has a jutsu that puts everyone in a certian vacinity in an invisible bubble that causes mirage or a mutlitude of scenarios that i can't think of right now bc i just woke up. What im getting at is WHOCARES, the clam is a summon, it has genjutsu, ok cool i get it, WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE!
I read your whole post only while you obviously didn't give me that courtesy before spouting all that crap. Douche.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-24-2011), el_deevil (09-24-2011), Tmoore (09-24-2011), Vishnu (09-24-2011)
Old 09-24-2011, 02:26 PM   #81
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

"Others can be genjutsu users and completely wipe the street with an uchiha in a Genjutsu battle."-pitch-a-palooza

The sharingan has a natural ability to see through and cast genjutsu so I doubt hardly anyone else can perform such a feat. As for that wall of text, there are three words you should google: Suspension of Disbelief.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (09-24-2011), Vishnu (09-24-2011)
Old 09-24-2011, 04:08 PM   #82
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Ask yourself when the last time most of the "good" characters were in a fight against someone remotely near their level.

Most Konoha 12 people have not been in a fight where there was real threat of death for the entirety of part II. And those that have were overwhelmingly taking backseat to more powerful/important characters. There are obvious exceptions, but typically they tended to reflect poor fight-writing ability, such as those retard Kyuubi bros and Gai v Kisame. Other than that, when was the last time Shino's life was anywhere near endangered? Or Lee? Kakashi hasn't been in a really fair fight since he died fighting Pain. Comparing him to Sasuke as he was when they met is laughable, and Zabuza & Co. are so many levels below him it's ridiculous. I mean, what the fuck has Tsunade done in a fight since Part I?

You're angry that good guys aren't dying as often as bad guys? In terms of non-redshirt characters, THEY NEVER DIE AS OFTEN AS BAD GUYS. It's not even close. A major protagonist's death must always be significant to the plot. You don't just kill a character that the readerbase is supposed to have sympathy for and never have it be important. Meanwhile antagonists die on a regular basis because they are the measuring stick of other characters' progress and the obstacles which make the story. Bad guys die to advance the story, good guys die/suffer to add depth to it. And Naruto is a shallow fucker of a story.

I mean, let's look at Danzo's death. Danzo was, to everyone's eyes, a complete jackass before his death. His death scene ultimately gave a selfless intention in fulfilling a selfish goal. It gave a reason for his existence and a motivation for his character. It highlighted the difference between his cynical ideology and the lineage of happy fucks'. And it drove Sasuke into full-retard, out-of-his-damn-mind mode. Stuff like that happened with practically all the dead villains. Kishi may kill them off a lot, and he may fail to use them to their fullest potential. But he never makes their fall into an utterly pointless and trivial affair.
All of what you say may be true, but IMHO if a few of the Konoha Uber Genin had died by Akatsuki hands, the balance would feel better, and there would be less propaganda about Kabuto, because at least to date, his knowledge and usage of Edo Tensei Jutsu is the main reason he's on panel. Whereas situations like Sasori he would've been best served as himself and not an Edo. His major problem was the 'luck of the draw', his opponent wound up being Chiyo who had partnered with Sakura, who's too piviotal to the story line to kill her off. Additionally others like Hidan could've been brought back because he actually never died, Zetsu kept track of everybodies battles supposedly I'm guessing, but not this one whereas all they would need to do is remove the rockpile and attempt to put the pieces back together.

Though Madara has 'Godlike' powers, the whole theme of the Akatsuki got basically shit on IMHO because that many badasses just don't get wiped out like they did. The distasteful part is that none of those wounded by the Akatsuki, dosen't even have a limp, a missing limb, hell a scar, a loss of some ability. I know Pein gave a lot of people life back, but from my point of view Madara almost looked like a clown to me when he declared War at the Kage Summit. This, the powerful Madara had wasted and squandered the Akatsuki, and was basically fronting that they had a crew that was the business, when actually at that time all he had was Zetsu, Sasuke, Kisame, and Taka, beyond a lot of clones.

Your point is well taken though, example Aizen used the Arrancar under him like trash as well. It seems 'good guy/gals' maximize every possible thing they have access to, whereas 97% of evil, is nonchalant, and or lazy in their defeats. Thats shouldn't be the personality 'slated' for that much of the evil pile.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 05:07 AM   #83
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Mentioned yesterday a few manga with a friend after some time. Naruto found its way thought the conversation and we were talking the value of the manga. Definitely came to a conclusion that there are priceless characters and events somewhere deep inside the garbage that it is now, but also realized few other things.

For example : Madara is completely devoid of character, and as such, is the most unfitting villain I have seen in some time. I came to realize that Kishimoto killed the series when he had Zetsu cloned 823753827465 times and when he killed off real good villains. By now, only Kabuto, Zetsu and Madara are left, all completely empty as characters. Zetsu had a huge potential, Kabuto could have been much more fun and mysterious. Mass Edo Tensei ruined this whole arc (the final one probably) and as such made this manga a piece of shit it is today.

Just thought I'd share since I didn't talk about Naruto in a long, long time.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-26-2011), NeoKakarott023 (09-27-2011), platinumrug (09-26-2011), Spiegel (09-26-2011), Vishnu (09-26-2011)
Old 09-26-2011, 07:11 AM   #84
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I'm pretty sure we all established that a long time ago though. Not that it isn't unwelcome to see you shitting on the manga or anything, just saying. We all knew it was a heaping pile of shit the moment Uchiha Madara's name slipped out of the fox's lips lol
Old 09-26-2011, 08:03 AM   #85
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Mentioned yesterday a few manga with a friend after some time. Naruto found its way thought the conversation and we were talking the value of the manga. Definitely came to a conclusion that there are priceless characters and events somewhere deep inside the garbage that it is now, but also realized few other things.

For example : Madara is completely devoid of character, and as such, is the most unfitting villain I have seen in some time. I came to realize that Kishimoto killed the series when he had Zetsu cloned 823753827465 times and when he killed off real good villains. By now, only Kabuto, Zetsu and Madara are left, all completely empty as characters. Zetsu had a huge potential, Kabuto could have been much more fun and mysterious. Mass Edo Tensei ruined this whole arc (the final one probably) and as such made this manga a piece of shit it is today.

Just thought I'd share since I didn't talk about Naruto in a long, long time.
This also highlights how Pein was the perfect final villain for Naruto being that he was his utter ideological opposite. Naruto wanted to bring understanding through peace and stopping violence, Pein wanted to bring understanding by hurting people as he was hurt. I know it is a bit simple, but it is a simple manga. Couple that with Sasuke's vengeance against his brother, which could have easily spiraled into the existence of Madara which then could have led to the final confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke after Pein and Itachi were dealt with, ignoring this entire war and focusing on that relationship (even having the pretext that the other nations were after Sasuke which could have led to war), it could have been a far more fulfilling end. This is just getting far too senseless that the final payoff between Naruto and Sasuke is going to be greatly diminished in my mind.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-26-2011), Human Rasengan (09-27-2011), platinumrug (09-26-2011), Shrike (09-26-2011), Vishnu (09-26-2011)
Old 09-27-2011, 07:40 PM   #86
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
This also highlights how Pein was the perfect final villain for Naruto being that he was his utter ideological opposite. Naruto wanted to bring understanding through peace and stopping violence, Pein wanted to bring understanding by hurting people as he was hurt. I know it is a bit simple, but it is a simple manga. Couple that with Sasuke's vengeance against his brother, which could have easily spiraled into the existence of Madara which then could have led to the final confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke after Pein and Itachi were dealt with, ignoring this entire war and focusing on that relationship (even having the pretext that the other nations were after Sasuke which could have led to war), it could have been a far more fulfilling end. This is just getting far too senseless that the final payoff between Naruto and Sasuke is going to be greatly diminished in my mind.
This plus all the side detour of this war waters down things and wastes a great opportunity.. all of what you mentioned could have been achieved and in the event that this war did break out it should have been a chance to close some loose ends and take us back to the great battles that we experienced in the Chunin exams and Search for Sasuke arcs. The war should have been here only to showcase how much the rookies have grown and showcase some new jutsu and tactical combinations. How this was overlooked is beyond me.

Everyone spouts off how Naruto doesn't have ot bear the responsibility on his own but we see no-one stepping up to the plate.. Sure some background characters like Hisashi, and the former Ino-SHika -Cho have been showcased but that spotlight should have been reserved for Team 10 and Neji and Hinata.

The only rookie to show a transformation that a character should get from being in war was Choiji... and he's not even that great of a ninja IMO. In the hunt for Sasuke Arc he stepped up to the plate only to come back during the Kakkuzu arc as a whinny lil cry baby.. and cried again and was a cowarding reluctant hero during the IOP arc. Glad to see him finally growing a pair and start throwing some fat around.

And where the fuck is Rock Lee's Redemption lets see some killer taijutsu.. surely he can't do what Guy can do but damn all his hard work should have paid off.. Tsunade the greatest Medical ninja in history fixed him up and his whole life has been training . put a weapon in his hands and put him on the front lines

Soo much wasted opportunity and not enough time ot complain about it
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 09-27-2011, 07:50 PM   #87
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

What about team 8 ?

Easily the most neglected rookies in the manga. Kishi didn't even show them with their Sensei while she was pregnant. The war isn't over yet, and anything is possible, but I don't see much panel time for the rookies that aren't associated with Shikamaru in the near future.

But look on the bright side. Sakura has gained enough skillz to know that piglets don't have hands. That is some Kage level shit right there !!!!
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:17 PM   #88
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

People act like every single character introduced with a name is supposed to be important & or gain major screen time. The rookies played their role back in part 1 but really hold no real importance to the main focus of this manga. Instead of bitching about characters who have already gotten their 10 seconds of fame (pretty much all the rookies have been highlighted in some way at this point) why not complain about named characters who are never given proper screen time like Uzuki Yuugao who is simply no where in sight during a war. Who's that you ask? Google it & see what comes up.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:27 PM   #89
el_deevil
sierra 117

el_deevil is on a distinguished road

I think Kishi created that character just to give some weight to Hayate's character and show the loses the leaf ninjas suffered and the anger they had against the sand ninjas....still I agree with you vengeance, there was no need to create a new character for that, but again thats what happening to the edo zombies. They just came & got wiped out like fodder ninjas without leaving much of an effect on the manga.
el_deevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el_deevil For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (09-27-2011), Vengeance (09-28-2011)
Old 09-27-2011, 08:28 PM   #90
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

^ I wasn't saying that all of the characters deserve equal screen time but with all this talk about how Naruto shouldn't have to shoulder the burden of the war all by himself.. we sure are seeing a lot of him shouldering the burden of the war by himself.. he shadow-clones and Rasengan's his was onto every battle field saving everyone..

The other characters need to pick up some slack.. and yea you right Uzuki Yuugao should be brought into the action.. it would be nice to see her show up when we get back to Kakashi battling the 7 swordsmen.. maybe she could make a grand entrance and save his hide.. but at any rate.. a great chance to showcase some great ninja are being missed and it would just be nice to hearken back to the days when the battles had life in them.. Zabuza/Haku, Chunin Exams, Rookies Vs Sound .. we're missing out on a chance to revive the manga from is downward spiral into oblivion.

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE