Naruto 556 - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-27-2011, 08:52 PM   #91
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 556

Naruto isn't doing it totally alone. Gaara & Oonoki are the ones who restrained then sealed Muu while the Hachibi gave Naruto information about Papa Raikage & rubberball man (forgot name sorry) was blocking & protecting Naruto. You also seem to be ignoring people like Darui who have been fighting on the battle field since the beginning.

Edit: Let's also not forget that Itachi went in a completely different direction to track down Kabuto.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-27-2011 at 08:53 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2011, 09:39 PM   #92
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Naruto isn't doing it totally alone. Gaara & Oonoki are the ones who restrained then sealed Muu while the Hachibi gave Naruto information about Papa Raikage & rubberball man (forgot name sorry) was blocking & protecting Naruto. You also seem to be ignoring people like Darui who have been fighting on the battle field since the beginning.

Edit: Let's also not forget that Itachi went in a completely different direction to track down Kabuto.
Yea the lil fodder battles at the beginning of the war weren't awe inspiring with all the crap that happened to the edo jutsu itself being allowed to be defeated with rainbows n shit .. that took a lot out of those early battles with Kankuro and Sai. Then as you stated Naruto is getting information from various sources but is still doing the majority of the groundwork as the war rages on.. Kishi will probably Neglect all the side battles once Naruto masters another Rasengan.. Kakashi is out there , the Mist ninja are still around .. and for heavens sake there were at least 5 divisions .. there should be a lot more secondary character light shown than has been
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:46 PM   #93
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

sai showed some unseen skill as well
Old 09-28-2011, 01:03 AM   #94
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Dude really now what has naruto done on his own at this point? He sure as he'll hasn't sealed any golems since he doesn't know how. He basically beat up a no name golem & finished raikage after getting dragged around by rubber dude. Naruto didn't do much against nagato besides act as a decoy while oonoki is the one who actually stoped muu. You seem to be ignoring pretty much everything else that has happened since your favorite characters had little to do withtaking out anyone creditable. Get over it.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (09-28-2011)
Old 09-28-2011, 01:05 AM   #95
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

vengeance has a point