Chapter 276 Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-17-2005, 06:13 AM   #31
Phlemingo
Chuunin

Phlemingo is an unknown quantity at this point
How's this: Chiyoba gives what little life force she has to Gaara, while infusing him with Ichibi, thus making its enough to resserruct him for good.

I just don't think Gaara's time is here yet.

Old 09-17-2005, 01:15 PM   #32
Akuden
Academy Student

Akuden is an unknown quantity at this point
why do u guys insist that every sharigan has to look the same? Kakashi is a differnt person than Itachi, so its going to look differnt....use ur common sence here....
Akuden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 01:51 PM   #33
narutorokks
Chuunin

narutorokks is an unknown quantity at this point
1 more thing i noticed that after 2 and half years of training wit jiraiya ,naruto can still not produce rasengan by himself without a kage-bunshin.he still has not enuff chakra control like jiraiya has.1 wud think that by now he wud b able to produce rasengan by himself like jiraiya.
narutorokks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 01:53 PM   #34
narutorokks
Chuunin

i think that it is mangekyou sharingan that kakashi made.only some hybrid or modified version.remember how the initial chidori of kakashi was imperfect but he completed it with the sharingan.similarly he must hav added his own special touch to the mangekyou sharingan to make it as powerful!!
Old 09-17-2005, 01:55 PM   #35
narutorokks
Chuunin

1 more thing id like to ask.now itachi has sharingan in both eyes.kakashi has only in 1.so will that make itachi n sasuke more powerful than kakashi or does it amount to nothing...whether u have sharingan in 1 eye or both??>???
Old 09-17-2005, 02:09 PM   #36
Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
Missing-Nin

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo is an unknown quantity at this point
prob 2 eyes are better than 1. plus the mangekyou in kakashi looks like a triple tipped shuriken but itachi's look curved
Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 02:13 PM   #37
narutorokks
Chuunin

Wink

1 more thing i noticed that after 2 and half years of training wit jiraiya ,naruto can still not produce rasengan by himself without a kage-bunshin.he still has not enuff chakra control like jiraiya has.1 wud think that by now he wud b able to produce rasengan by himself like jiraiya.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:25 PM   #38
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-strife
well Kakashi's best friend DID die and technically it was sort of his fault since Obito WAS trying to save him. I think that qualifies as killing your best friend doesn't it?

As for now i'm sticking with that... it seems a lot more reasonable than saying there is "A different way to obtain Mangekyou."
Why does everyone find it so hard that there isn't more than one way to get this sacred sharingan jutsu, there is a very high chance that Itachi doesn't know everything about the sharingan. If people finally take that into account he told Sasuke how he got his sharingan that doesn't necessarily mean that is the only way. Do people expect him to run down the list of ways to get it, "Sasuke yeah you have to kill your best friend to get this sharingan." Oh yeah I forgot that you can get it like this as well, oh don't forget that way there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anbunaruto
well with tha whole gaara discussion since chiyobaa gave up most of her life not all of it i wus thinkin maybe she wud give up the rest to gaara and i think thas wut she intends on doin since she wus like no i still have one more thing to do
That isn't a bad theory except for two things first she is in pretty bad shape and two they are kind of far away from Naruto's current location.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari
but Itachi has two eyes and when I said gaara is dead I was joking he prolly just lost his sand ability
No problem Khari but Oakgyrl was saying that if they kill Gaara off that they would loose money which was the point of my post up there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garri
if gaara's dead then who got his one tail demon?
Nobody has it yet it is still in that big wooden statue unless I am mistaken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy
...I want to see what Chiyo and Sakura are up to still. ..
For the most part I agree with you Bad Guy regarding Itachi now having Kakashi as a rival but I disagree on the part of seeing what Sakura and them are up to. I don't want to see her or the old woman for about 6 maybe 7 chapters, we just got a big enough fill on them these past what 2 - 3 months regarding there fight with Sasori.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi1300
i do believe it is really a mangekyou sharingan. perhaps it is because he's not a true uchiha that the eye looks differently from that of itachi's. anyway, did you still remember that kakashi told naruto and sakura that he has developed a new brilliant jutsu in chapter 247 of the manga? i think this is what kakashi is talking about.
Really you don't have to believe it, but as of right now you don't have anything left to stand on that says it isn't, we have been told that and until they say other wise that is what this sharingan is as well as.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 02:37 PM   #39
k-strife
Genin

k-strife is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
Why does everyone find it so hard that there isn't more than one way to get this sacred sharingan jutsu, there is a very high chance that Itachi doesn't know everything about the sharingan. If people finally take that into account he told Sasuke how he got his sharingan that doesn't necessarily mean that is the only way. Do people expect him to run down the list of ways to get it, "Sasuke yeah you have to kill your best friend to get this sharingan." Oh yeah I forgot that you can get it like this as well, oh don't forget that way there.
Episode 131

re·quire·ment (r-kwrmnt) n.-
Something obligatory; a prerequisite.

That is why I think so. Why does everyone find it so hard to understand that word?

If there was another way around it wouldn't BE a requirement.

*EDIT* Oh yeah and just to add. Did you also forget that Sasuke found the scrolls that tells about the secrets of the sharingan?? He also read it... So if there was another way, wouldn't you think he'd know?

Last edited by k-strife; 09-17-2005 at 02:41 PM.
k-strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 04:56 PM   #40
typhoon_4434
Missing-Nin

typhoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these parts
maybe Kakashi found someone else who had the Mangekyou, and they got it a different way. who knows. For all we know, he found the scrolls and remembered when Obito died, and then aquired the Mangekyou Sharingan.
I bet we'll find out when they defeat Deidara and get back to Konoha
typhoon_4434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 05:21 PM   #41
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Episode 131

That is why I think so. Why does everyone find it so hard to understand that word?

*EDIT* Oh yeah and just to add. Did you also forget that Sasuke found the scrolls that tells about the secrets of the sharingan?? He also read it... So if there was another way, wouldn't you think he'd know?
Dude, your quoting the episode, which is what Itachi told Sasuke. She just said maybe Itachi doesnt know the only way. And I think its pretty clear he doesnt. If Itachi did really know everyting about "that" shringan then Kakashi wouldnt have it now. You obviously dont have to kill your best friend or your whole clan. And you can bet that Sasuke will achieve or maybe already has achieved that level of sharingan, and we know he didnt kill his bestfriend.

You do realize that sometimes the info given in the begining of a sotry can turn out to not be true. This is commonly referred to in movies or anime as a "twist" or a "plot twist" even in some occations. This makes the story more enjoyable and is always just generally fun to see.

#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 09:25 PM   #42
kakashi1300
Kakashi's Eye

kakashi1300 is on a distinguished roadkakashi1300 is on a distinguished road
i hope the manga will show kakashi showing more stuff with his mangekyou sharingan. i'd like to see him kick itachi's ass, but i think it will be sasuke who will really finish itachi.
kakashi1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 09:53 PM   #43
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Episode 131

Oh someone who wants to debate with me GOOD, I just wish we had more concrete facts to debate back and forth with. I don't care what the scrolls say and I don't care what Sasuke got, do you not think that somethings were not passed down throughout the years regarding the sharingan. How many things have gotten lost throughout the years because of miscommunication or just lack of writing it down. Just because Itachi says something doesn't mean it is law, so you will put your faith in Itachi and basically assume that he has tried every other way to achieve the chosen sharingan. That is something I highly doubt, there is bound to be more than one way to achieve "the" sharingan and Kakashi as well as Sasuke will manage to find it. You do know that requirements just like laws can be broken right, there is a correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it a reuirement that Naruto perform a certain jutsu to become a genin. Naruto didn't perform that jutsu he did one above the requirement and still managed to become a genin, so that right there shows you that there are ways around "requirements".
Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorokks
well nobody has still replied to my previous post..wats up wit that????
You didn't really say anything worthy of replying to so nobody did, yeah it is very disturbing that Naruto can't do the Rasengan with one hand without calling upon the nine tails, makes you wonder what went on for those 2 1/2 years.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 01:49 PM   #44
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
i agree, there may be other ways of getting the M.Sharingan other than what itachi said that the uchihas may not have discovered and also as time pass, things change and like Kidstight said t could be lost....
Old 09-18-2005, 03:19 PM   #45
narutorokks
Chuunin

yes.there r more than 1 paths that lead to your destination!!just as ora said that there is another way to get back his hands,and kakashi seems to have found M sharingan(*common....u cant deny it) sasuke will obtain it too in another way.