Chapter 276 Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-18-2005, 09:15 PM   #46
k-strife
Genin

k-strife is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
Oh someone who wants to debate with me GOOD, I just wish we had more concrete facts to debate back and forth with. I don't care what the scrolls say and I don't care what Sasuke got, do you not think that somethings were not passed down throughout the years regarding the sharingan. How many things have gotten lost throughout the years because of miscommunication or just lack of writing it down. Just because Itachi says something doesn't mean it is law, so you will put your faith in Itachi and basically assume that he has tried every other way to achieve the chosen sharingan. That is something I highly doubt, there is bound to be more than one way to achieve "the" sharingan and Kakashi as well as Sasuke will manage to find it. You do know that requirements just like laws can be broken right, there is a correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it a reuirement that Naruto perform a certain jutsu to become a genin. Naruto didn't perform that jutsu he did one above the requirement and still managed to become a genin, so that right there shows you that there are ways around "requirements".
Uhhh... there's not much to debate about... see the problem is i based my ideas through what was said/seen. That holds a lot more ground than an assumption. Your ideas whether wrong or right, are just assumptions. It doesn't hold any ground because you can't back up those claims using evidence from the anime. It's basically just "maybe's" and "what if's". Now my ideas whether wrong or right, i can point back to the anime and say "itachi said this, and since he can use it and he IS part of the clan and since at this point he is the only one we know of that has information about it" holds a lot more ground than "well what if he's just lying?".

And uhh... no requirements can't be broken... If it could, here's news to ya, it's not really a requirement.

Old 09-18-2005, 10:17 PM   #47
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-strife
Uhhh... there's not much to debate about... see the problem is i based my ideas through what was said/seen. That holds a lot more ground than an assumption. Your ideas whether wrong or right, are just assumptions. It doesn't hold any ground because you can't back up those claims using evidence from the anime. It's basically just "maybe's" and "what if's". Now my ideas whether wrong or right, i can point back to the anime and say "itachi said this, and since he can use it and he IS part of the clan and since at this point he is the only one we know of that has information about it" holds a lot more ground than "well what if he's just lying?".

And uhh... no requirements can't be broken... If it could, here's news to ya, it's not really a requirement.
So if that "requirement" can't be broken then no requirement can be broken right, I am still awaiting you explaining to me how the "requirement" that naruto perform a certain jutsu to pass the genin exam. Although there are no facts showing or telling us how Kakashi got his newfound sharingan then explain to me how he got it then since he had to kill his bestfriend to get it Kakashi himself said that everyone close to him is dead, so how do you get it. The rumor is floating around saying that maybe he thought back on the instance and got his new sharingan, if that is the case then all you need to do is thinking about someone close to you dying. Just to let you know you are basing your statement off of assumptions as well because you are assuming first that Itachi isn't lying and second that it is only one way you can get the sharingan.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 11:30 PM   #48
Smeeeeee
Asian Sensation

Smeeeeee will become famous soon enoughSmeeeeee will become famous soon enough
it looks like the m. sharingan. i just hope they explain whats going on

I AM THE ASIAN SENSATION!
Smeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 05:24 AM   #49
hotohori
Chuunin

hotohori is an unknown quantity at this point
Interesting discussion over here.

Before you get too heated up over this, just remember this is an anime we are talking about. Thus, there is no guarantee that rules/assumptions set in the beginning of the story won't change later on. Just as long as the change isn't too ridiculously impossible, I'll just let it slide.

So I admit I was one of those who thought it was impossible that Kakashi would obtain the Mangekyou... well, obviously Kishimoto proved me wrong, so okay... I wonder how he got it. It seems weird that he got it just because he realized Obito died *indirectly* by his hands. Maybe there was some other additional requirement that's not revealed to us yet.. hmmm... but hopefully we're getting there...

And yeah, Kakashi's Mangekyou looks weird (but cooler than Itachi's ). It can't be just because he recently got it; if you think back on when Itachi just got his, his Mangekyou already looked the same way as now.

Also, Kakashi's Mangekyou kinda functions differently? Or maybe that was just one function of the Mangekyou that Itachi didn't show. I'm talking about how he broke off Deidara's right arm. (It IS gone, isn't it?) Obviously, the Mangekyou allows the user to control space and time in its illusion (Tsukuyomi) but I thought it only messed with the victim's mind, not the actual real space (like what Kakashi did with Deidara).

Join the Uchiha Itachi FanClub.

Join the Ichigo FanClub. Join the Hatake Kakashi FanClub.
hotohori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:16 AM   #50
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotohori
Interesting discussion over here.

Before you get too heated up over this, just remember this is an anime we are talking about. Thus, there is no guarantee that rules/assumptions set in the beginning of the story won't change later on. Just as long as the change isn't too ridiculously impossible, I'll just let it slide.

So I admit I was one of those who thought it was impossible that Kakashi would obtain the Mangekyou... well, obviously Kishimoto proved me wrong, so okay... I wonder how he got it. It seems weird that he got it just because he realized Obito died *indirectly* by his hands. Maybe there was some other additional requirement that's not revealed to us yet.. hmmm... but hopefully we're getting there...

And yeah, Kakashi's Mangekyou looks weird (but cooler than Itachi's ). It can't be just because he recently got it; if you think back on when Itachi just got his, his Mangekyou already looked the same way as now.

Also, Kakashi's Mangekyou kinda functions differently? Or maybe that was just one function of the Mangekyou that Itachi didn't show. I'm talking about how he broke off Deidara's right arm. (It IS gone, isn't it?) Obviously, the Mangekyou allows the user to control space and time in its illusion (Tsukuyomi) but I thought it only messed with the victim's mind, not the actual real space (like what Kakashi did with Deidara).
Your right things have changed before that were supposedly etched in stone in other animes, so I guess all we can do is sit and wait for an explanation. Although on another note was the arm completely ripped off or was it just made to look like it, since it was a genjutsu that he used on Deirdra.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 09-19-2005, 09:51 AM   #51
Aruko
ANBU

Aruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enough
Well I don't think he has obtained the same thing as Itachi. The pupil looked different than Itachi's when Itachi does the mangekyou.

Here is Kakashi's Sharingan in the latest chapter: Bottom right corner of the pic
Here is Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan: Check it

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510
didnt his name or his kanji mean death?
It meant Love. And his mother had it put there, I believe.

Aruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:56 AM   #52
-=(k@k@sh1)=-
Special Jounin

-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about
but it's a new sharingan anyway

^*Sakura*^

-=(k@k@sh1)=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 01:16 PM   #53
narutorokks
Chuunin

narutorokks is an unknown quantity at this point
its the magekyou sharingan .im sure in the next chapter he'll explain how he obtained it!so no need to worry at all.

narutorokks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 01:20 PM   #54
Aruko
ANBU

Aruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enough
Well if you take al ook at my post you'll see that he didn't achieve the same one as Itachi did.

Aruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 01:23 PM   #55
narutorokks
Chuunin

i guess it was a printing mistake

Old 09-19-2005, 02:11 PM   #56
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon_4434
maybe Kakashi found someone else who had the Mangekyou, and they got it a different way. who knows. For all we know, he found the scrolls and remembered when Obito died, and then aquired the Mangekyou Sharingan.
I bet we'll find out when they defeat Deidara and get back to Konoha
I don't think they are going back to Konoha after this battle with Deirdra, i think they might stick around and try to take some more of the Akatsuki members down at the very least they will probably head back to the sand village. I am interested in seeing how this does wrap up though, because they can't exactly go back and fight more members judging by the strain that just one member can put on two people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aruko samaki
Well I don't think he has obtained the same thing as Itachi. The pupil looked different than Itachi's when Itachi does the mangekyou.

Here is Kakashi's Sharingan in the latest chapter: Bottom right corner of the pic
Here is Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan: Check it

EDIT:
It meant Love. And his mother had it put there, I believe.
I don't dispute that they are two different sharingan's but as of right now it is called the same thing. I personally like the trail in Kakashi's as opposed to the 3 sided design in Itachi's eye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aruko samaki
Well if you take al ook at my post you'll see that he didn't achieve the same one as Itachi did.
I guess this just shows us that there are more versions of the sharingan than we once thought. This could in fact be the pre version of what Itachi has or the post of it, meaning that you either get this first then Itachi's sharingan or you could get this sharingan as the final sharingan. These are just some ideas that just popped into my head, right now they hold some validity to them since we have nothing to back up any of the current theories out right now.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 09-19-2005, 03:27 PM   #57
narutorokks
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
I don't think they are going back to Konoha after this battle with Deirdra, i think they might stick around and try to take some more of the Akatsuki members down at the very least they will probably head back to the sand village. I am interested in seeing how this does wrap up though, because they can't exactly go back and fight more members judging by the strain that just one member can put on two people.
i dont think there will b more akatsuki members revealed in this arc.they dont wanna let all members b revealed in 1 shot.that isnt good manga.
after the deidara fight they will go back.may b theres a chance another member may b revealed to gai's team as they r not in that much of a tough fight against some strange genjutsu.or may b zetsu may b the 1 to face them .but i think only sasori n deidara will die in this arc.

Old 09-19-2005, 09:43 PM   #58
-=(k@k@sh1)=-
Special Jounin

-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about
i think zetsu will die too

^*Sakura*^

Old 09-20-2005, 08:32 AM   #59
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=(k@k@sh1)=-
i think zetsu will die too
That is a very longshot, I believe he is quite strong and that two jounin's and Naruto will have to fight a nice thoughtout plan of attack when they fight him, because I think he is quite strong to be off so freely doing his own thing with the leaders permission. I can't wait to see his attacks and hopefully learn more about him because he does intrigue me in his apperance and mannerisms.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 09-20-2005, 08:44 AM   #60
-=(k@k@sh1)=-
Special Jounin

most of the grass country's shinobi is weak.but not zetsu

^*Sakura*^