Chapter 276 Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-23-2005, 08:43 PM   #76
kakashi1300
Kakashi's Eye

kakashi1300 is on a distinguished roadkakashi1300 is on a distinguished road
can't wait for that. and also for sasuke to show himself.
kakashi1300 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2005, 01:05 PM   #77
narutorokks
Chuunin

narutorokks is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont think kakashi has reached itachi's level.first of all kakashi could hardly maintain his mangekyou for a few seconds.while itachi being a true uchiha has total control.also itachi has amaretsu.although we havent seen the move in actual form...we have seen the aftereffects.it looks devastating and i dont think kakashi has a counter for that.

narutorokks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 07:49 PM   #78
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorokks
he seems to have used it for the first time in a fight.surely it'll have a few bugs.but he will perfect it soon enough.im sure theres time before a kakashi-itachi showdown.he'll have perfected mangekyou for sure.
I don't know about that, it seems kind of hard to perfect it since he would need to be in another fight to use it. I doubt Gai would be willing to have Kakashi rip his arm off for training purposes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorokks
i dont think kakashi has reached itachi's level.first of all kakashi could hardly maintain his mangekyou for a few seconds.while itachi being a true uchiha has total control.also itachi has amaretsu.although we havent seen the move in actual form...we have seen the aftereffects.it looks devastating and i dont think kakashi has a counter for that.
Really we don't know how long Itachi can keep his mangekyou sharingan since he really had to only hold it for a few seconds, but I will admit he is a better user of his sharingan than Kakashi.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 12:49 PM   #79
narutorokks
Chuunin

narutorokks is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
Really we don't know how long Itachi can keep his mangekyou sharingan since he really had to only hold it for a few seconds, but I will admit he is a better user of his sharingan than Kakashi.
kakashi is new to the move.but i dont think he can reach itachi's level.i dont think kakashi has watt it takes to defeat kakashi.wen they met bakk then itachi totally screwed up kakashi.and v yet have to c if that awesumm move amaretsu can b used on ppl as well. devastating!!

narutorokks is offline   Reply With Quote