Official Videogame Parody Thread!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Gaming

Gaming Talk about your favorite video and pc games and console in this section!

Old 09-26-2005, 06:39 AM   #16
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
I like the SeriousGamer007, Matrix, power Rangers, Willy Wonka ones!!!!!!

In case you don't know Seriousgamer007 was a guy on nintendo.com forums that keep on flooding the boards with his invision of the Revolution. He said it would be gyros and he claimed he worked for nintendo. He said The Revolution will change the way we play games and it will destroy Sony and Microsoft for good. People believed him for a while because of how intelligent he spoke. THen he started getting out of hand and flooding nintendo boards with his saposably leaked images of the Revolution that are now fake because the controller looks nothing like what he showed. HIs blog was forced closed down and he kept creating new ones. He keep telling people that the Revolution will be like what you ever experianced before and it will be the best system. He believe that the Revolution will put microsoft back to its knees and Sony where it sapose to be. Sony out of gaming onto their poor electronics sales. Seriousgamer007 was hated by everyone by flooding them with his invision of how the Revolution was going to dominate. Nintendo then took legal action and sued him for impersonating an nintendo employee and spreading false info saying he was a nintendo employee. He is still posting and won't stop probably until he gets his way.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2005, 02:44 PM   #17
haka
crazy back stabber!!

haka is an unknown quantity at this point
wow. that weird.

Which FF Character Are You?

Proud owner of:
The Bisexual Fc

Proud Co-owner of:
The sand shinobis FC
The Gorillaz Fc

Proud member of:
Hyuuga Neji FC
Pro Gamers FC
Legend of zelda FC
Final Fantasy Fc
haka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 08:50 AM   #18
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
I Am Laughing So Hard!!!!!!!!!

made by rasenganfox

Old 10-06-2005, 07:01 PM   #19
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
They're all funny and such, and the first one too, but you know what would make them even funnier? If it was actually true, maybe?
-Sony didn't steal rumble technology from Nintendo, ALL three companies stole it from Immersion Corp.
-The analog stick was nothing new when Nintendo threw it on the N64 controller
-Sony "stole" all the third party support because their systems are better and sell more, meaning companies that release games on a Playstation console stood a better chance of selling quite a few more units
-Ooooo, the sequal to "GoldenEye", what does that even matter? That game was barely worth the $20 I paid for it. "TimeSplitters: Future Perfect" is much better and on all three consoles.
-Yeah, and Nintendo wishes they could have kept Rare. Rare just realized that Nintendo was falling behind.

Of course, to the ignorant that image would be hilarious. I'll post my own parodies when I feel like wasting time.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 03:41 PM   #20
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Ooh, the Sony and the Nintendo fanboys... it's all kicking off now! It's like 1997 all over again...
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 03:46 PM   #21
blazin yukasho
*Blazin' ANBU ninja*

blazin yukasho is an unknown quantity at this point
the first one is soo funny lmao xD
Old 10-12-2005, 03:56 PM   #22
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

Hey, I am posting Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo Parodies because I want to be fair. I could have just did sony if I wanted. Be thankful there is like only 2 or 3 sony parodies. I think I kinda posted too many nintendo ones! lol!

made by rasenganfox

Old 10-12-2005, 03:59 PM   #23
blazin yukasho
*Blazin' ANBU ninja*

blazin yukasho is an unknown quantity at this point
i like all companys i dont have aprobl;em with em...as long as i get my games im happy ^^.. but hey..thats me ^^
Old 10-12-2005, 04:09 PM   #24
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

I may be a nintendo fanboy but I am not like "I HATE SONY!!!! YOUARE t3H SuXX0Rs " anymore. I am kinda friendlier with microsoft since them and nintendo are starting to get friendlier. I try not to be biased anymore towards nintendo.

I went to Fanboy Rehabilitation Center!

made by rasenganfox

Old 10-14-2005, 11:45 PM   #25
naturos
Genin

naturos is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm.. http://flashplayer.com/animation/metalgearsolid3.html http://flashplayer.com/animation/the...hronicles.html

Last edited by naturos; 10-14-2005 at 11:49 PM.
naturos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 02:07 PM   #26
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

:lmao:

made by rasenganfox

Old 10-15-2005, 09:30 PM   #27
typhoon_4434
Missing-Nin

typhoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these parts
theres such a place
hmm now all I need to do is lock " him " in a box and send him there
then all the problems shall be solved....
typhoon_4434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 08:16 PM   #28
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Shiek, you went to FBRC too? OMG!
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 08:33 PM   #29
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future

i have a ton more... alot are of bush
Old 10-30-2005, 10:40 AM   #30
Akatsuki Shinobi
Guy with a bag of Oranges

Akatsuki Shinobi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiek
I like the SeriousGamer007, Matrix, power Rangers, Willy Wonka ones!!!!!!

In case you don't know Seriousgamer007 was a guy on nintendo.com forums that keep on flooding the boards with his invision of the Revolution. He said it would be gyros and he claimed he worked for nintendo. He said The Revolution will change the way we play games and it will destroy Sony and Microsoft for good. People believed him for a while because of how intelligent he spoke. THen he started getting out of hand and flooding nintendo boards with his saposably leaked images of the Revolution that are now fake because the controller looks nothing like what he showed. HIs blog was forced closed down and he kept creating new ones. He keep telling people that the Revolution will be like what you ever experianced before and it will be the best system. He believe that the Revolution will put microsoft back to its knees and Sony where it sapose to be. Sony out of gaming onto their poor electronics sales. Seriousgamer007 was hated by everyone by flooding them with his invision of how the Revolution was going to dominate. Nintendo then took legal action and sued him for impersonating an nintendo employee and spreading false info saying he was a nintendo employee. He is still posting and won't stop probably until he gets his way.

Lmao!!!! * falls off chair* HAHAHAHA!! he deserves it!! i rem- remember him!! HAhAHAhA!!! omg...that guy!! HAHAHA

my creations
AMV's
Uchiha rage 2.0
here
Fuuma revival amv
here
Grudge for my former sensei
here
Kimimaro's last dance
here
Temari Shinobi of the Wind
here
A hyuga's destiny
here
Black cat amv
Chronos's assault team Kerberos
here
Creed's power
here

proud member of The Geijutsuka Crew (TGC)
Akatsuki Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote