Resident Evil DS confirmed 4 players wireless Simutaniously! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Gaming

Gaming Talk about your favorite video and pc games and console in this section!

Old 09-26-2005, 05:25 PM   #1
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Resident Evil DS confirmed 4 players wireless Simutaniously!

they confirmed Resident Evil DS 4 players Wireless simutaniously.
go to IGN if you don't believe me!

Well I am excited! It will be so sweet to play with 4 players! and it would be even sweeter to have mass numbers of zombies busting out of doors! You and your friends are talking on the mic trying to take down the mass numbers! " GET EM! I CAN'T TAKE THEM, TOO MANY ARE COMING TROUGH!!!!" That would be so awsome. it will work if they fill the mansion with hordes of zombies and you can split up and go to diferent places telling each other to meet up at so and so! "ALL RIGHT LETS SPLIT UP AND KILL THESE BASTARDS!!!"! Two can go and get one piece and the other 2 can get the other! I AM SO I HIPED I CAN't WAIT!

I want a DS so bad!

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2005, 09:31 PM   #2
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
LETS DO THE MATH!!

RESIDENT EVIL DS +

for revolution resident evil games

+

KILLER 3RD PARTY SUPPORT

+

PARENT'S INTO GAMING

=

A LOAD OF CASH!

made by rasenganfox

Last edited by sheik; 09-26-2005 at 10:03 PM.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:55 PM   #3
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Seriously??!! How the hell could this pass me by! DS, Resident Evil AND wireless! HEAVEN!
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 02:01 PM   #4
blazin yukasho
*Blazin' ANBU ninja*

blazin yukasho is an unknown quantity at this point
w0op! wo0p! i cant wait for that, that would b so awesome to play wit freinds ^^
Old 10-11-2005, 06:02 PM   #5
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

THey haven't told us if it will be like a mini game or main story. I HOPE it is main story because that will be so awsome!

made by rasenganfox

Old 10-11-2005, 09:14 PM   #6
kakashi29
Chuunin

kakashi29 is an unknown quantity at this point
actually, they are going to use the same crappy static camera they did in the previous games before RE4, dont get me wrong I want it cause has a first-person mode, but I wish they would make it with the over the shoulder view that RE4 has
kakashi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 06:37 AM   #7
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

THere was nothing wrong with the camera in the other games. I hope you know the ones before RE4 had really good storylines (not defending 0 since it is kinda ify) That what makes the game scarier and harder. Would it be fun if you can just run circles around zombies? no. That would make the game waaaaaaaaaay to easy. PLus RE1, RE2 and RE3 had like the easiest controls in the series. If you hae a problem with the camera or controls put the game down and play it when you are a better gamer. lol! RE4 was REALLY good but wasn't RE. IF I could name it it would be

Leon's Big Action Movie Adventure!

made by rasenganfox

Last edited by sheik; 10-12-2005 at 06:39 AM.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:27 PM   #8
corbenk

I might have actually givin the DS some credit, if RE did not suck. It sucks, just as most FPS's do.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:35 PM   #9
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
The Idea of the attachment looks great but I need a bigger screen.....
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 05:04 PM   #10
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
corbenk, it just shows how much of an ignorant idiot you are, because RE is not an FPS. Cretin.
Old 10-12-2005, 06:48 PM   #11
corbenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon
corbenk, it just shows how much of an ignorant idiot you are, because RE is not an FPS. Cretin.

Then what the hell did I play 3 years ago? :P

All I know is, I played and RE game, didn't like it and I suspiciously remember it being a FPS..... Maybe I was play another horror game...
Old 10-19-2005, 02:24 PM   #12
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

corbenk, you might be thinking of the battle mode in Code:Veronica. Just a thought.
Old 10-20-2005, 01:15 AM   #13
typhoon_4434
Missing-Nin

typhoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these parts
I've been to lazy with RPGs to play any RE games. Maybe on day ill buy them all.
also a RE in DS would suck, on PSP it may be good though.
typhoon_4434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 05:31 PM   #14
Demonhacker
Gyokunyo

Demonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these parts
Corbenk you Played Resident Evil Survivor...It is considered the worst Resident Evil game ever mad.e....If you base your Resident Evil opinion on that....You dont know Resident evil...(My Favorite Video Game Series)

Im the guy you see pass by you on the street. Im the one you ignore everyday. Im not heroic or extrodinary. Im neither very smart nor am I stupid, but I have needs.I have been here longer than most have. I am a veteran around these parts, but attention is not granted to me. I am ignored, and thats how I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeds
So I was thinking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino
I hope you didnt hurt yourself.
Demonhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 06:10 PM   #15
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thank you, Demonhacker, finally someone who KNOWS Resi instead of midlessly flogging the PSP...