NOOOO!!!! SONY COPIED NINTENDO AGAIN!!!!(rev controller wanna be) - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Gaming

Gaming Talk about your favorite video and pc games and console in this section!

Old 10-06-2005, 06:29 PM   #16
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by corbenk
Using your logic, nintendo stole the idea from the I toy, you could use weapons and such for theItoy.

Lol, sony did basically just copy nintendo on this one.
Exactly. All this new wand is is an improvement over something Sony did MONTHS before anyone knew what the Revolution contoller was like. It was actually made into a Tech-demo for the EyeToy on an OPM demo disc. If anything, Nintendo copied that idea from Sony and used it for the actual controller, not just something fun to do when you feel like goofing around, the whole way of controling every game.

Anyone else think sheik should try listening to what we say? The "Baitohel 2000" game is, as Corbenk said, a PARODY. If it is a real game, then it's just like the face plate for the Gameboy Micro that looks like a cracked PSP screen. It's the companies having a little fun cracking jokes about each other's systems and games. Edit: Why would Sony want to copy such terrible, out-date characters anyways?

How many times do I have to tell you sheik? What kind of system that "alientates" developers would already have over 100 titles anounced by 71 publishers? Honestly, the PS3 is getting massive 3rd party support because Sony is the greatest.
I want you to try something sheik, now go read this:
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/09...s_6133515.html
Did you read it? Good. What you just did was kind of called "research", except it usually takes more than reading just one page, but this is just a simple example.

Last edited by Mal; 10-06-2005 at 06:31 PM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2005, 06:40 PM   #17
corbenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalevolentSasuke
Exactly. All this new wand is is an improvement over something Sony did MONTHS before anyone knew what the Revolution contoller was like. It was actually made into a Tech-demo for the EyeToy on an OPM demo disc. If anything, Nintendo copied that idea from Sony and used it for the actual controller, not just something fun to do when you feel like goofing around, the whole way of controling every game.

Anyone else think sheik should try listening to what we say? The "Baitohel 2000" game is, as Corbenk said, a PARODY. If it is a real game, then it's just like the face plate for the Gameboy Micro that looks like a cracked PSP screen. It's the companies having a little fun cracking jokes about each other's systems and games. Edit: Why would Sony want to copy such terrible, out-date characters anyways?

How many times do I have to tell you sheik? What kind of system that "alientates" developers would already have over 100 titles anounced by 71 publishers? Honestly, the PS3 is getting massive 3rd party support because Sony is the greatest.
I want you to try something sheik, now go read this:
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/09...s_6133515.html
Did you read it? Good. What you just did was kind of called "research", except it usually takes more than reading just one page, but this is just a simple example.

Ok it is offical, I dub thy "The offical sheik pwner".
Old 10-06-2005, 07:25 PM   #18
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by corbenk
Ok it is offical, I dub thy "The offical sheik pwner".
One more thing, Sony's patent for their Magic Wand was filed nearly a year ago, in December 2004.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 09:57 PM   #19
Deo Death
Genin

Deo Death is an unknown quantity at this point
Guess what... THeY ArE NoT CoPYING!!!!! Just because you can blow up vehicles and steal them means... GTA CLONE! Hmm... racing? Gran Turismo clone!!! FPS? Halo clone! Stealth gampeplay? Metal Gear clone! Platforming? MArio clone! Just because Sony is doing something, does not make it a clone of Nintendo's concept.

The Geijutsuka Crew Fanartist
Keitaro will live on in our hearts forever
(\_/) This is Bunny.
(O.o)
(> <)Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo is mah homez
So is swirlyrobeitachi
Deo Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 01:44 AM   #20
typhoon_4434
Missing-Nin

typhoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these parts
wow
a lot of Fan boys here
typhoon_4434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 09:06 AM   #21
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
No why it isn't a parody?

THey are reproducing characters FOR A PROFIT!!!( I guess you were think this game was going to be free) People can't be copyrighted so they can be parodyed!

Copyright enfringement laws my emptyed head Sony fanboy. That is why it isn't a parody. How come you are so blind from the truth?

Yeah, I bet after this you are gonna quote this and make some other dumb fanboy statement. Its useless finding excusses because Sony is acting immature.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 09:11 AM   #22
blazin yukasho
*Blazin' ANBU ninja*

blazin yukasho is an unknown quantity at this point
i confused...