kakashis mangekyou - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-02-2005, 08:49 PM   #1
KDK
Academy Student

KDK is an unknown quantity at this point
kakashis mangekyou

wow he got but i think its different from itachis cuz i dont think it can do tsukyomi or that god of the sun crap but i dink kakashi does this other move similer to god of the sun but yea who do u thinks mangekyou will be stronger kakashis or itachis? its basically a prediction

KDK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2005, 09:00 PM   #2
corbenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDK
wow he got but i think its different from itachis cuz i dont think it can do tsukyomi or that god of the sun crap but i dink kakashi does this other move similer to god of the sun but yea who do u thinks mangekyou will be stronger kakashis or itachis? its basically a prediction

Itachi, he has had 13 more years of experience.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:19 PM   #3
KyoichiKanami
R.I.P Richard Pryor 12/1/1940 - 12/10/2005

KyoichiKanami is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, but I'm just glad he got it. I say Itachi's will be stronger, but not by much.

The Dai-Gurren Dan! Kicking reason to the curb and piercing through heaven!
KyoichiKanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 11:55 PM   #4
Tactical Thinking
Missing-Nin

Tactical Thinking is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by corbenk
Itachi, he has had 13 more years of experience.
..... 13 more years? Itachi's had the Mangekyou for maybe 9 more years. You start at the Academy at 5 years old right? Okay, well Sasuke was in his first year at the Academy when the Uchiha clan was slaughtered by Itachi, in which is the approximate time he acquired the Mangekyou Sharingan. Fast forward to the current time in the manga(After the 2 year gap) So assume Sasuke is now 14 years old. 5 + what = 14? 9. So it would've been 9 years of experience Itachi has on Kakashi.
Tactical Thinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 10:24 AM   #5
itatchi tai
Genin

itatchi tai is an unknown quantity at this point
kakashi's mangekyou looks different from the one itachi has,...but i don't know did kakashi managed to handle the mangekyou? because, when he was using it he kinda'
had difficulty controlling it? right?
itatchi tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 11:16 AM   #6
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Plus Kakashi doesn't have Uchiha blood... Which is why using the sharingan wipes him out. His mangekyou wouldn't/shouldn't be nearly as strong as Itachi's.

In order to get it, however, you must kill your best friend... How exactly did Kakashi get this? Wouldn't he have had to kill Gai? Or perhaps it shows that there is another way...
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 11:26 AM   #7
blazin yukasho
*Blazin' ANBU ninja*

blazin yukasho is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek
In order to get it, however, you must kill your best friend... How exactly did Kakashi get this? Wouldn't he have had to kill Gai? Or perhaps it shows that there is another way...
that question is what baffles me the most >.<
Old 10-03-2005, 11:31 AM   #8
hyuuga hiroyuki
Genin

Location: i lurk in the very showdow that haunts u..always stuck to u, neva letting go, u cnt escape
hyuuga hiroyuki is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Plus Kakashi doesn't have Uchiha blood... Which is why using the sharingan wipes him out. His mangekyou wouldn't/shouldn't be nearly as strong as Itachi's.

ive always wandered taht myself eva since i saw him use it on the manga...but i had a theory that mabey you also get it by not killing ur best friend but watching ur best friend die...^^

hyuuga hiroyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 02:58 PM   #9
Tactical Thinking
Missing-Nin

Tactical Thinking is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

In almost ALL cases, there is a difference between rival and best friend. Gai is Kakashi's rival, not best friend.
Tactical Thinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 03:06 PM   #10
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
yeah gai is a rival not best friend, perhaps when you lose something precious to you, you get it? i dont know...kakashi lost a lot of people in his life so yeah....maybe his is different becuase he's not a uchiha or perhaps because he got it in a good way? other than like itachi in a bad way....i still think itachi's is better, hes got more experience..
Old 10-03-2005, 03:08 PM   #11
hyuuga hiroyuki
Genin

Location: i lurk in the very showdow that haunts u..always stuck to u, neva letting go, u cnt escape
hyuuga hiroyuki is an unknown quantity at this point
iagree with oakgirl

hyuuga hiroyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 05:06 PM   #12
Coribn117
Chuunin

Coribn117 is an unknown quantity at this point
My theory on the different looks of the M. Sharingan is that since it is (supposedly) the highest level of Sharingan, it is not uniform like the previous stages are, and instead is customised the the wielder. Also, since I doubt Kakashi killed his best friend or anything similar, it leads me to believe that either the requirements are unique to the wielder or there are various types of M. Sharingan...

If my first theory about the M. Sharingan being unique to the wielder is correct, then it could simply be that once an Uchiha has gained a suitable amount of experience with his/her Sharingan, an event that brings about powerful emotions or high amounts of stress might trigger the advancement from 3 pronged Sharingan to M. Sharingan.

But then again I could be compleatly wrong

Coribn117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 05:10 PM   #13
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
if that's right, what event do u think triggered kakashi's? i mean its gotta be something important to him...
Old 10-03-2005, 05:18 PM   #14
Coribn117
Chuunin

Coribn117 is an unknown quantity at this point
Probably Naruto giving him those signed versions of Icha Icha Paradise o_o;;

But seriously, I think it was probably him stewing in guilt from letting Sasuke get tainted and taken by Oro...

That would make him have a strong desire to get stronger, so he could help save Sasuke or maybe to keep from letting anyone else he knows down, or something along those lines.

Coribn117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:42 AM   #15
kakashi1300
Kakashi's Eye

kakashi1300 is on a distinguished roadkakashi1300 is on a distinguished road
here are my beliefs on why the mangekyou of kakashi is different from itachi's:

1. because kakashi is not a true uchiha, and that he only have a sharingan in one eye, which means it may be less powerful than itachi's (but not far enough though).

2. maybe on the method on how they acquired their mangekyou sharingan.

3. maybe it's just different because of the weilders.
kakashi1300 is offline   Reply With Quote