Kakashi.THOT: Banned + Aruk0.Samaki - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Bans & Warnings

Bans & Warnings If you've been banned or warned, you will be listed here with an explaination.

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 05:19 PM   #1
Aruko
ANBU

Aruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enough
Kakashi.THOT: Banned + Aruk0.Samaki + Gunther.DingDongSong

Quote:
Originally Posted by aruko samaki
Kakashi...You're obsessive spam/profanity is obnoxious. Anymore and you're getting a nice old boot out the door. And watch for door jams, bouncers like to bounce heads off of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
so what the fuck are you saying? oh you cant warn me for that since this is private message uh huh
Quote:
Originally Posted by aruko samaki
Actually I can. As long as it's on this forum it's considered flaming a moderator. I'd like to show you that door now.
As previously stated in my PM to him, banment. If not for the flaming I would have let him slide for now, but he went too far. Spamming, profanity, and flaming a mod. I think that's good enough.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, one week.

OKAY, Kakashi.theheartsoftwo, Gunther.DingDongSong, and Aruk0.Samaki are all Perm banned! Soon to be IP banned!

Old 10-03-2005, 05:24 PM   #2
Tenten
Chuunin

Tenten is an unknown quantity at this point
little aruko is growning up. T_T *sniff* i'm so happy.

You know what your problem is? I'm too good-looking - Kelso

You've lied so much you think it's true
Do you know what the truth is?
How does someone get to be like you?
The king of all excuses?
Old 10-03-2005, 05:25 PM   #3
Aruko
ANBU

Aruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enough
Little?! Again with the little? I tell you, Juevenile Adolescent. PLEASE

lol

Anywho's, peace and quiet for a week. Any admins have complaints about this ban?

Old 10-03-2005, 05:27 PM   #4
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
Oh Aruko! Hes back with your name o.o
Old 10-03-2005, 05:28 PM   #5
Aruko
ANBU

Aruk0.Samaki is banned permanently. K.THOT stop trying. Next one get's you an IP ban.

Old 10-03-2005, 06:00 PM   #6
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Well hes already IP range banned, so hes not comming back, unless his IP drastically changes.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Old 10-03-2005, 11:46 PM   #7
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
I had made a descriptive rule NOT to use the "f" word and a few other in the rules of the spam zone (I am assumming this is where it happened.) I suggest everyone to look at those rules asap. Haveing a quality forum requires (but is not limited to) restrictions on one's use of non-appropriate words.

But flamming a mod is like flamming another member. In fact, I usually am more lenient when someone flames me than someone flames another member because I really don't like to ban unless I need to. It's not the funnest thing to do in the world.

Our policy is no flamming allowed that is believed to be in the intent of hurting someone (in the spam zone) and none at all anywhere else. That will result in an auto ban of a fixed amount of time. A couple of days if it is your first offense. However, if you keep flamming and then actually fight the person and cause alot of crap THEN your punishment is much worse.

What KTHO2 and Aruko had was, in essence, what I am taking about except he is causeing crap for a mod and not another member.

I assume that the other accounts perm banned were all multi-accounts. That will get you perm banned and IP'd asap. No questions asked except for maybe if the defendant has viable reason why his IP was the same as another. I also assume that the accounts were created near the same time (within one day) and at a time when one is not at school or any multi computer access labs are open with the same IP.

Just try not to be an a-hole and don't multi account. In the end this is not a true democracy in which ALL users elect and run policy. Infact, since only a couple pay the huge bill to run this forum most of you are at THEIR will for power. Yes, we do care about your opinions in an extent, but that doesnt mean you can break the rules they or their represatives (mods) make and expect to be on the forum for very long.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:52 AM   #8
Aruko
ANBU

Very descriptive my friend, and if in the spam zone, I'da let it run. But I warned him in a PM for his spamming, and constant profanity, and he went a flammed me. Originally only a couple of days for a ban but once you make 2 extra accounts and come on and be obnoxious with them. I'd say that's worth an IP ban.

::Case Closed::

Old 10-04-2005, 11:56 AM   #9
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
To quote Tom:
Quote:
No Flaming (Flaming: Badmouthing another forum member) No rascist/discriminative comments or anything of the sort either. Anything like this directly to a member with intention will result in a ban, anything insulting or discriminatory towards a staff member will not be tolerated.
Technically we aren't supposed to let it slide anyway since there was no (if not in the spam zone) modifier.
Closed Thread