TGC/Fanart discussion - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 10-07-2005, 03:49 PM   #16
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
we need the other members to talk about it, also, what happens when another person wanna join the crew? no more members i guess can join, that'll be alright with me, we have plenty, or they can start another crew

Old 10-07-2005, 06:04 PM   #17
paultheeazz
Chuunin

paultheeazz is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaha this is very confusing

paultheeazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 06:12 PM   #18
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts
in that case someone could edit the picture again if they wanted to..
The whole Profile thing sound cool. I'll make a lineart for my character maybe this weekend. As for the coloring, it depends on who wants to do it

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 08:48 PM   #19
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough
I'm so gonna color it, it'll look like crap if I don't LOL

Chiika: blond, pale and black clothes oO;

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 09:56 PM   #20
shnannerz
One Eyed Bandit x_o

shnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud of
oooh I never really noticed this thread XD

Here's your banner, OTC:
http://usera.imagecave.com/shnannerz...gc2otcjpg1.jpg
and yours, k@k@sh1:
http://usera.imagecave.com/shnannerz...tgcsigjpg1.jpg
shnannerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 11:35 PM   #21
paultheeazz
Chuunin

hhaha this is my character so far...

Old 10-08-2005, 06:05 AM   #22
blazin yukasho
*Blazin' ANBU ninja*

blazin yukasho is an unknown quantity at this point
thats awesome paul what do u use to colour it?
@OG - yer maybe no more members to join would b ok with me
Old 10-08-2005, 02:29 PM   #23
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
err OTC! where are you?....we need to talk about this more.....i havent started on my character, but is there a deadline for it or not? im currently working on my requests, gah, 3 of them!
Old 10-08-2005, 02:50 PM   #24
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
Im here, Im here!!! The pc finally works lol
Thanks shan
@Paultheazz: Thats an awesome drawing, and lovely colouring too. If you wish for that to be your profile character then have him as your chara.

This is what i'll say for now. No, there isnt going to be a deadline. All of us are most probably busy with our school and normal lives and busy doing other requests. I say that whenever you have the time to draw your own character (which in fact doesnt have to be a shinobi but if you want it to, thats up to you) then draw it. Just as long as we get it done before year 2006 xD

Also about more members, at the moment we have 13 or so awesome fanartists, and I think that as soon as we reach the end of this month or 15 members, then that would be the closing date for the members we need. I think that what we have so far is enough.
We all know each other, are familiar with each others drawing skills and talents and we wouldnt need any more people.

When drawing your character, it probab;ly be most preferable to be a lineart or just a black and white drawing. This way whoever here can colour good would find it easier to colour our characters if we decide that they need colouring.

agree?
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 02:56 PM   #25
OG
[잊지 말아요]

, yay!......alright....agreed!.....btw mines will be a shinobi, maybe from the sand.....lol......not sure yet....for coloring, id say you or paul, you too are the only ones ive seen colored art from.....i think, well, recently anyways
Old 10-08-2005, 03:01 PM   #26
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
Thank you lol ^^ But Paul is the best and should do it xP
Im too busy colouring for zarosaki.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 03:06 PM   #27
OG
[잊지 말아요]

, you're like me, busy......Paul! you should do the whole thing!*not the character designs, thats for each individual member, also too much work!* yeah, i believe you can do the best out of the whole thing, including making the crew become one!
Old 10-08-2005, 03:27 PM   #28
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts
Lol , this is going to be fun n_n

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 03:52 PM   #29
blazin yukasho
*Blazin' ANBU ninja*

blazin yukasho is an unknown quantity at this point
i cant wiat to see the final group pic :P, mines gonna be a shinobi too, probs form leaf uchiha clan (hahahahah)
Old 10-08-2005, 03:52 PM   #30
paultheeazz
Chuunin

ahh man...i feel so much pressure....ahahah and im not very good at coloring..i have just done 2 colored pic and thats it

OTC- vote for me in NF *wink hahaha