TGC/Fanart discussion - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 10-11-2005, 02:57 PM   #61
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
yep i'll do that for you ^^
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2005, 03:55 PM   #62
blazin yukasho
*Blazin' ANBU ninja*

blazin yukasho is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG OG i was gonna do my shinobi with a pencil too becuase im gonna be a manga-ka in real life...darn...oh well ill have to come up with something new now...
*goes into a train of thought*
Old 10-11-2005, 07:29 PM   #63
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts
OG, you just gave me an idea...I was going to draw a more serious character, but now that I think about it, a nin with my personailty would most likely not be the serious type. My title might be Ninja Guardian of Cookie dough or something, but since I don't want to take your idea, i'll just do something similar to that n_n

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 07:09 AM   #64
Sasuke204
Genin

Sasuke204 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd like to have my name in the colour... dark blue

My character is the Shinobi of the Angels
:P Her Bloodline is the Tenshi Tachi (warrior angel) which only excists in her clan, the Fujiko Clan :P
(Like you didn't know that, right Sub? )

Friends: *subrosa*; AznPride; OTC; Venustan; Uchiha Toshi; K@k@shi; Shannerz; Oakgyrl; Black Fiber; UchihaSasukeFan; lilxvietxgurlx[/CENTER]
Pm me if you wanna be between my friends list^^
Sasuke204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 10:54 AM   #65
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
Ninja Guardian of cookie....lmao so kawaii
Okie dark blue for you ^^
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 11:04 AM   #66
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
rath-lol...that would be funny;p
blazin-really? you can if you want, i mean mines a girl, yours will be a guy i assume
sasuke-cant wait to see that!
btw do they have to be standing? i was gonna do mines like the temari stock in my sig, not sure if ya seen it before....is the pic gonna be all standing or what? not sure
Old 10-12-2005, 11:15 AM   #67
blazin yukasho
*Blazin' ANBU ninja*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510
rath-lol...that would be funny;p
blazin-really? you can if you want, i mean mines a girl, yours will be a guy i assumesasuke-cant wait to see that!
btw do they have to be standing? i was gonna do mines like the temari stock in my sig, not sure if ya seen it before....is the pic gonna be all standing or what? not sure
yer ok then both our characters will look like they came from the same sorta clan, plus that will show people that we like drawing ^^
and about the question u asked OG, i gather u can draw it how ya want but just make sure theres enough to see all the details of the body, because whoever draws it is gonna need to see what the character looks like ^^
Old 10-12-2005, 11:28 AM   #68
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
err i think the group pic will be drawn by paul! right paul? , but yah, imma make mines a kneeling character, but yah you can see the whole body, maybe two pics, one standing, and one kneeling...., err is yours gonna have a giant pencil 2? thats how the pencil's gonna be...huge!....and she gonna be holding it like temari in my sig, though the stock in it is slanted...more like my avatar, but you cant really see it
Old 10-12-2005, 11:32 AM   #69
blazin yukasho
*Blazin' ANBU ninja*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510
err i think the group pic will be drawn by paul! right paul? , but yah, imma make mines a kneeling character, but yah you can see the whole body, maybe two pics, one standing, and one kneeling...., err is yours gonna have a giant pencil 2? thats how the pencil's gonna be...huge!....and she gonna be holding it like temari in my sig, though the stock in it is slanted...more like my avatar, but you cant really see it
im sure yours is gonna look totally awesome OG ^^, yer mines gonna have a giant pencil too but its gonna be a guy with it, im gonna do a variety of pics, all different views, so paul can get an idea of the characters pose ^^
Old 10-12-2005, 11:36 AM   #70
OG
[잊지 말아요]

btw anyone can also have a giant pencil of they want, the pencil clan!lol...
Old 10-12-2005, 11:42 AM   #71
blazin yukasho
*Blazin' ANBU ninja*

lmao xD, giant pencils are cooool
Old 10-12-2005, 04:52 PM   #72
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts
I think we should have a couple of the members characters sitting or kneeling close to the ground, so it looks like a cooler more organized picture than just a whole bunch of random ones, that the characters look all displaced.
We should still figure out if we want one person to draw all of us, or each draw our own, I'm sure we all don't think it's fair to put the project on one person, unless they volunteer to do it.

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 09:03 PM   #73
OG
[잊지 말아요]

yeah thats y i was gonna make mines kneeling.....all stanging/ it'll be kinga hard..but yah, ill help out with the banner!
Old 10-13-2005, 03:57 AM   #74
Sasuke204
Genin

Sasuke204 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath_nin
I think we should have a couple of the members characters sitting or kneeling close to the ground, so it looks like a cooler more organized picture than just a whole bunch of random ones, that the characters look all displaced.
We should still figure out if we want one person to draw all of us, or each draw our own, I'm sure we all don't think it's fair to put the project on one person, unless they volunteer to do it.
You mean something like my baseball pic? ( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n/IMG_4389.jpg )
That's the best idea made so far.
That'll mean that Oakgyrl's chara will be sitting infront of the group, because you can't see parts of the legs, no?

Friends: *subrosa*; AznPride; OTC; Venustan; Uchiha Toshi; K@k@shi; Shannerz; Oakgyrl; Black Fiber; UchihaSasukeFan; lilxvietxgurlx[/CENTER]
Pm me if you wanna be between my friends list^^
Sasuke204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 09:22 AM   #75
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke204
I'd like to have my name in the colour... dark blue

My character is the Shinobi of the Angels
:P Her Bloodline is the Tenshi Tachi (warrior angel) which only excists in her clan, the Fujiko Clan :P
(Like you didn't know that, right Sub? )
Hhm? What was that? I didn't pay attention :P Neh j/k^^;; Of course I know, I was somewhat around when you created that character, origionally for one of my stories ^_^

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote