Humans good or evil? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

View Poll Results: good or evil?
Good 0 0%
Evil 15 34.88%
Neutral 28 65.12%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-06-2005, 10:43 PM   #1
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is an unknown quantity at this point
Humans good or evil?

What do you think?

Midori Cache Aoi Cache Chairo Cache

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2005, 08:35 AM   #2
no name
Chuunin

no name is an unknown quantity at this point
what r u a freAK of some kind.half of humans are dirty evil other half good.

A MEMBER OF OROCHIMARU HATERS FC.

and co-leader of byakugan/sharingan fc.

owner of rasengan fc.

AND CO-OWNER OF HAKU FC.

and a member of konoha5 fc

WUZZUP YALL.MAKE SPACE
CAUSE NO NAME IS IN DA HOU$E.
no name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 02:45 PM   #3
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Good and evil are constructs of the human mind. There is no such thing as them. They hold as much signifigance as we give them.

What is considered "evil" is what people are... But I honestly don't want to get into a huge rant about that right now.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 02:46 PM   #4
Akatsuki Shinobi
Guy with a bag of Oranges

Akatsuki Shinobi is on a distinguished road
shut up..people are evil, and not, they got both property's, and act apon what they are to think is the proper thing to do, wether it's for them, or for good.

my creations
AMV's
Uchiha rage 2.0
here
Fuuma revival amv
here
Grudge for my former sensei
here
Kimimaro's last dance
here
Temari Shinobi of the Wind
here
A hyuga's destiny
here
Black cat amv
Chronos's assault team Kerberos
here
Creed's power
here

proud member of The Geijutsuka Crew (TGC)
Akatsuki Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 02:55 PM   #5
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
No. There is NO SUCH THING as evil and there is NO SUCH THING as good. What makes one act better than another? There was no such thing as altruism until humans created a special society that introduced strict thinking around the idea that there were intangible others that were immensely powerful and would punish us for not acting in a certain way.

Go read Lord of the Flies. Go read Deliverence.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Old 10-08-2005, 05:46 PM   #6
angelwings
Chuunin

angelwings is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmm..humans aren't evil or good at least majorities arent their just stupid, selfish, and stuborn...and for that they're being control by their by emotions whether its good or bad it depends on the person's point of view...it's all about the mind and how you make it think...well at least thats what i think.

"The windows of the world are covered in rain..Whenever rain appears it's really angel tears..How long must they cry?"
angelwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 06:04 PM   #7
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
eh?

bit of both i guess?
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 09:25 PM   #8
LightDreamer
Jounin

LightDreamer is on a distinguished road
Human's in comparison to life on earth are evil >___> I mean you gotta admit, earth would be a much better place if Human's just didn't exist in the first place. We're evil in the sense, that we're killing the earth, and it's animals...and everything else...EACH OTHER =T We're killing the earth so badly that we're gonna end up choking on our own waste =D and that is how we shall die.

'Quote Evangelion' Human's have to be the only species in the world that hate each other.

So then I guess...human's as a whole are evil...but iunno >_> I can't remember the name of the person, but the person who sets cats of fire is definitely evil -.-;

depends how you define evil =T

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

The adulation of strangers.
LightDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 07:24 AM   #9
blazin yukasho
*Blazin' ANBU ninja*

blazin yukasho is an unknown quantity at this point
humans have both good and bad sides, ying and yang style, thats y humans have free will to be able to decide whats the good and bad thing...
Old 10-09-2005, 07:39 AM   #10
Akatsuki Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightDreamer
Human's in comparison to life on earth are evil >___> I mean you gotta admit, earth would be a much better place if Human's just didn't exist in the first place. We're evil in the sense, that we're killing the earth, and it's animals...and everything else...EACH OTHER =T We're killing the earth so badly that we're gonna end up choking on our own waste =D and that is how we shall die.

'Quote Evangelion' Human's have to be the only species in the world that hate each other.

So then I guess...human's as a whole are evil...but iunno >_> I can't remember the name of the person, but the person who sets cats of fire is definitely evil -.-;

depends how you define evil =T
omg..are you a hippy??? ( well i hippy's are fun too!!!)
oh well....i heard...." there are things in this world, only these things, that live in our world, and give nothing back to nature, unlike animals , that keep the balance in nature when living, but these creatures do not...they re called virus's, they consum, and leave one area once it's been striped of all ressources....you know what you are? a virus, as are the rst of you humans, wich is why i choose to destroy them, why it is my duty" .........forget where i get it from tho, but ya, people seem to think we are bad for the earth, but in th end, we do have the ability for good, and evil, there are people born with no heart's, who care nothing, and kill all!!!!!!!!!
well, DarkAztek!!! every body else seems to think that there's good and evil!!!!!

my creations
AMV's
Uchiha rage 2.0
here
Fuuma revival amv
here
here
Kimimaro's last dance
here
here
A hyuga's destiny
here
Black cat amv
here
Creed's power
here

Last edited by Akatsuki Shinobi; 10-09-2005 at 07:41 AM.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:42 AM   #11
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about
Try to here ppl out before u form an opinion AS oh and never use a matrix quote again pls. =.= they irritate me.

From one side u could say that Humans are Evil, we kill, we destroy, we hate each other, we commit all sorts of horrid acts. But on the other side we could be good. we save each other, we love each other, we take in children that are unknown to us and love them and treat them as if they were our own... but heres the thing that i think Dark Aztek was tryingto say. Good and Evil are just definitions of actions that humans ourselves may have come up with, what is good and what is evil is entirely fictitious and opinion based.

And then i here u say "hey thats not true, i mean look at murderers, everybody knows that murder is evil, are u gonna say that that's fictitios and opinion based as well?" yeh, when you say that murder is evil and that everyone knows it, ur just saying that the majority of the population believe it to be wrong/evil/bad. Basically how do we know that killing is EVIL or saving lives is GOOD, i mean its all just a stance/opinion we are forced to take on by those who have influence on us (e.g. parents, friends, government, police, religion, God, priests.. etc. ) if we think over it. Evil too most people is anything that they think may cause pain, suffering, things that they fear, things that they don't quite know about, and are yet to close-minded to learn about. ( a common example would be fanatical christian stances against Embryo research)

Good as you would expect is probably the exact opposite, things we think will comfort and ultimately benefit us, things that won't hurt us and that we have reasonable trust in, or that we feel won't hurt us due to certain conditions.

As DA (can't be bothered to type real name, just use this from now on) aptly put it "Good and Evil are constructs of the human mind" or rather constructs of human society. We created this term, how we choose to use it, to an extent was also our creation. "Good" is an opinion that one draws from external influences the same goes for "evil"

But yet if we look and restrain ourselves within these confiens of "good and evil" you could pretty much argue whatever point you want, the fact is, humans are neither good nor bad, no being on this plane of existence is good or evil IMO, only the actions they commit.

Srry to rant to you all, but i find DA's opinion interesting, as i've also thought this way a few times, the fact is. terms like Good and Evil were man made, therefore they are not Sturdy and perfect, in our society "good" can be classified as "evil" and vice versa, as long as you have the monetary quantities necessary to make that switch.. which sorta proves to you what kinda society we live in eh? ^^;

yeh i kno my post has holes in it, but im just trying to express my opinion efficiently. ur free to prove me wrong, its just what i think ^^;;
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 10:57 AM   #12
LightDreamer
Jounin

LightDreamer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Shinobi
omg..are you a hippy??? ( well i hippy's are fun too!!!)
oh well....i heard...." there are things in this world, only these things, that live in our world, and give nothing back to nature, unlike animals , that keep the balance in nature when living, but these creatures do not...they re called virus's, they consum, and leave one area once it's been striped of all ressources....you know what you are? a virus, as are the rst of you humans, wich is why i choose to destroy them, why it is my duty" .........forget where i get it from tho, but ya, people seem to think we are bad for the earth, but in th end, we do have the ability for good, and evil, there are people born with no heart's, who care nothing, and kill all!!!!!!!!!
well, DarkAztek!!! every body else seems to think that there's good and evil!!!!!
Wtf? am I a hippy? How the fuck am I a hippy -.- because I'm stating the fact that HUMANS are killing the earth? Ooh sorry, I like to think. So anyone who cares about what's gonna happen to this earth is a hippy eh? FIne you just go into your little naive little mind and pretend all is good in the world, and nature isn't dying. Go pretend you don't notice the increase in Hurricans, or the fact that even here in Canada the winters are going till March, and the summers are hot as hell.

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

The adulation of strangers.
LightDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:20 PM   #13
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road
I believe that there is no such thing as good or evil. Instead there is a big gray area that people try to differentiate. Murdering can be good or bad, saving a life can be good or bad, extending a life span could be good or bad.

But if there is such a thing, I will say that humans are evil. I am sure you can give me hundreds of examples where the good in humanity defeated the evil, but that is my belief.

flareofdragon.deviantart.com

Last edited by flareofdragon; 10-09-2005 at 03:44 PM.
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:43 PM   #14
Akatsuki Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightDreamer
Wtf? am I a hippy? How the fuck am I a hippy -.- because I'm stating the fact that HUMANS are killing the earth? Ooh sorry, I like to think. So anyone who cares about what's gonna happen to this earth is a hippy eh? FIne you just go into your little naive little mind and pretend all is good in the world, and nature isn't dying. Go pretend you don't notice the increase in Hurricans, or the fact that even here in Canada the winters are going till March, and the summers are hot as hell.
i dont know where you get off telling me how i am and all, but,
in what i said, there was no insult intended, Ok lightdreamer , if that's what you heard then i must have misspoken, and i apologie's.

my creations
AMV's
Uchiha rage 2.0
here
Fuuma revival amv
here
here
Kimimaro's last dance
here
here
A hyuga's destiny
here
Black cat amv
here
Creed's power
here

Old 10-09-2005, 02:04 PM   #15
DarkAztek
Sand Man

Quote:
Again, morality being subjective means that good and evil vary. If good and evil really exist, they must be set standards. There aren't any. In some Islamic countries, if a girl is raped, she is buried up to her head in sand and then stoned to death. The father then celebrates it. That would be considered evil in other cultures. Homosexuality is seen as evil in many cultures. Good and evil don't exist. They are constructs of societies.

Again, read your Lord of the Flies.