Humans good or evil? - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

View Poll Results: good or evil?
Good 0 0%
Evil 15 34.88%
Neutral 28 65.12%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2005, 06:25 PM   #61
LightDreamer
Jounin

LightDreamer is on a distinguished road
Fine if humans aren't evil comparatively, then tell me what are we not evil to comparatively. Name one animal [that is not us] that is more evil than us. THERE IS NONE, which makes humans evil comparativly.

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

The adulation of strangers.
LightDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2005, 10:41 PM   #62
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Okay. There are none. And humans aren't evil. There are evil actions, but no evil people. For example, chimps practice infanticide, which I believe is an evil act. However, the chimp still isn't evil. Any chimp would do it. Blah, blah, blah.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 02:33 AM   #63
Aish
Genin

Aish is an unknown quantity at this point
Humans are evil, orcs are good
Old 10-17-2005, 11:47 AM   #64
LightDreamer
Jounin

LightDreamer is on a distinguished road
Every single human being in the entire face of the planet has done an 'evil action'. Humans are evil.

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

The adulation of strangers.
LightDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 07:38 PM   #65
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightDreamer
Every single human being in the entire face of the planet has done an 'evil action'. Humans are evil.
No, you mean humans are dumb. Humans try to tell what should be done and what should not be done, yet they still do the wrong thing. Humans aren't evil, they are just to dumb (yet their IQ outmeasure animals, the irony).

flareofdragon.deviantart.com
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 08:09 PM   #66
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by flareofdragon
No, you mean humans are dumb. Humans try to tell what should be done and what should not be done, yet they still do the wrong thing. Humans aren't evil, they are just to dumb (yet their IQ outmeasure animals, the irony).

They can be evil and dumb. and even at the same time.

Humans are what they make themselves. they have a choice to obey or not. its their choice and theirs alone. sure ppl can tell them what to do but they don't have to do it

they are all three
Old 10-17-2005, 08:15 PM   #67
Akatsuki Shinobi
Guy with a bag of Oranges

Akatsuki Shinobi is on a distinguished road
not every one has done something evil lightdreamer......maybe a little bad, but not evil, ( dont forget what evil means , and what bad means, biiig difference)

my creations
AMV's
Uchiha rage 2.0
here
Fuuma revival amv
here
Grudge for my former sensei
here
Kimimaro's last dance
here
Temari Shinobi of the Wind
here
A hyuga's destiny
here
Black cat amv
Chronos's assault team Kerberos
here
Creed's power
here

proud member of The Geijutsuka Crew (TGC)
Akatsuki Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 08:18 PM   #68
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future
Evil:
Morally bad or wrong; wicked: an evil tyrant.
Causing ruin, injury, or pain; harmful: the evil effects of a poor diet.
Characterized by or indicating future misfortune; ominous: evil omens.
Bad or blameworthy by report; infamous: an evil reputation.
Characterized by anger or spite; malicious: an evil temper.

by that everyone has done evil. if they have not. they will no one is perfect except God.
Old 10-17-2005, 08:28 PM   #69
Akatsuki Shinobi
Guy with a bag of Oranges

Akatsuki Shinobi is on a distinguished road
grrrr..there goes my point...*haves hand over head* out the window......thx

my creations
AMV's
Uchiha rage 2.0
here
Fuuma revival amv
here
Grudge for my former sensei
here
Kimimaro's last dance
here
Temari Shinobi of the Wind
here
A hyuga's destiny
here
Black cat amv
Chronos's assault team Kerberos
here
Creed's power
here

proud member of The Geijutsuka Crew (TGC)
Akatsuki Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 08:31 PM   #70
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road
But I have said there is no evil. So they are just dumb.

flareofdragon.deviantart.com
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 08:37 PM   #71
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

yeah. we all are dumb... some more then others... i mean like... i suck trying to type THE and AM and THEY but i can change that if i really try to.... >.<

@AS

sorry >.<
Old 10-18-2005, 09:37 AM   #72
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Quote:
An evil action does not make one evil. Would you consider Mother Teresa to have been evil? No? Well guess what!? When she was a teenager, she probably masturbated! Oh noesch! A sin against the Catholic Church! An evil act! She must be evil! Oh wait... It's Mother Teresa.

I'm sure that you've committed "evil acts," but I hardly consider you evil. Because of that, you're not evil... To me. (Wakka wakka. We can go around in circles.)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 01:26 PM   #73
hyuuga hiroyuki
Genin

Location: i lurk in the very showdow that haunts u..always stuck to u, neva letting go, u cnt escape
hyuuga hiroyuki is an unknown quantity at this point
humans arent evil their just stupid for always doing things that relate to something evil...every single human being has done something evil in their lives...even the pope!

hyuuga hiroyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 01:51 AM   #74
hokge
Chloroform say wha...

hokge is an unknown quantity at this point
I do what I have to.
hokge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 09:36 AM   #75
Dosu
Hunter-Nin

Dosu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightDreamer
Humans aren't evil, we just face the situation that was presented to us with applied force, what is that situation you ask? LIFE, You speak of animals not being evil (or at least Humans being the evilist) but think about it, do animals have to put up with half the crap we do? Do animals have to worry about paying bills? do they have to worry about thier imediate future? do they lement over the death of family members (at least to the extent we do)? animals are programed from birth, they have built in to thier being everything they will need to survive in thier place in the world, Humans don't have a specific "place" we are born and we die, that is all that equally true amoung humans, what happens in between is up to you. We are thrown into this world with no imediate purpose, no specific function, no real standards to live up to (from a biological standpoint) no real reason for exsisting other then to fufill our own needs, so we do, you say that Humans are evil, I say that life is a cruel joke that we humans have to listen to over and over again, so I say we deserve some goddamned leeway.

Honor is relfected in one's deeds, inaction bespeaks of cowardice
-Yoshimitsu-
Dosu is offline   Reply With Quote