Humans good or evil? - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

View Poll Results: good or evil?
Good 0 0%
Evil 15 34.88%
Neutral 28 65.12%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2005, 01:03 AM   #91
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Humanity was doomed from the start. It is popular culture to rid society of its troubles.....since humanity is a whole entity and is "bad" we should kill ourselves and hope for the best since we know that we wont be seeing it.

The End. *BOOM*

Since the argument involves the entire entity of mankind being bad....

*Forums go down from server crashing, cars explode, and all the nuke destroy the world.*
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2005, 06:38 AM   #92
Miss_Rikku
Academy Student

Miss_Rikku is an unknown quantity at this point
i personnaly voted for 'evil' because there are so many evil people in the world.not all of them, but this sums up the majority of them. we all know (i think) that we burn fossil fuels to get the fuel for electricity and cars and etc. but this lets CO2 (carbon dioxide) into the air and there arent enough plants to change this into oxygen COZ PPL CUT FORESTS for stuff like furniture and etc (to mainly ease our lives)....theres also global warming cause of high levels of CO2 in the atmosphere and in a few hundred years theres a possibility that the world will be flooded and no more food and shelter will be left, not mentioning innocent animals....ok now how many people are in prisons?? there are so many! rapes and murders and terorist attacks - theyre all a part of an evil society! oh and my last point is that many coutries have nuclear weapons - why? if theres a WW3 there will be nothing left of the earth cause there are thousands and thousands of nuclear weapons around the world which would completely destroy it!!! i hope i made yo u think here...
Old 10-26-2005, 07:27 AM   #93
Meteorain27
Chuunin

Meteorain27 will become famous soon enoughMeteorain27 will become famous soon enough
What is good and evil other than a control deice? There is no ture good and evil, therefore humans can be neither. However, if you use the concepts of good and evil created by humans, then they'll still be neutral and it'll just be a matter of self restraint.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:10 AM   #94
no name
Chuunin

no name is an unknown quantity at this point
is this thread still on?
and the post i have written and got banned with?

A MEMBER OF OROCHIMARU HATERS FC.

and co-leader of byakugan/sharingan fc.

owner of rasengan fc.

AND CO-OWNER OF HAKU FC.

and a member of konoha5 fc

WUZZUP YALL.MAKE SPACE
CAUSE NO NAME IS IN DA HOU$E.
no name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 09:19 AM   #95
Dosu
Hunter-Nin

Dosu is an unknown quantity at this point
Humans kick ass!!!!! Hooray!!!!! god, I'm bored......

Honor is relfected in one's deeds, inaction bespeaks of cowardice
-Yoshimitsu-
Dosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 03:20 PM   #96
CantQuiteGuess
Academy Student

CantQuiteGuess is an unknown quantity at this point
Good and Evil only exist to the individual who believes in them, if you look at life as a whole, without taking people's thought's or opinions into it, we just are. I mean everything Humans do is Natural, because we're all human, whatever acts we commit there are others who will do the same. We are one species, we can only compare people within that, as a whole, boiling it down to individual opinion's is just narrow minded thinking.
CantQuiteGuess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 05:49 AM   #97
iyomi
Academy Student

Location: far far away... that no one had ever come.... .-*(^_^)*-.
iyomi is an unknown quantity at this point
well.....
i think people aren't good or bad, but some times they can be very evil....like when they plan of killing someone.

.-*(^_^)*-. miageta yozorono shitach nohikari ~-*^_^*-~ http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_sho...oke/index.html(this song is so cool)http://www.paperdollheaven.com/dolls...olgirl.280.php(dress up anime school girl)

Take The quiz yourself!
iyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 05:55 AM   #98
palmereap
Kage

palmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura about
all, humans start out neutral and depending on the path of their life they end up good, evil or stay neutral
palmereap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 09:49 AM   #99
Utsukushi_no_Kyuubi
Genin

Utsukushi_no_Kyuubi is an unknown quantity at this point
In all honesty, I will have to say that there really is no 'good' or 'evil' in this world...

However, humans are fairly arrogant, and a good majority take advantage of it and knock down all of the other beautiful species. If we stopped that, we could leave peacefully with nature... and we need to stop making babies. My bloody god. Adoption, people, adopt those poor little homeless kids!!! Right now, that seems to be the role gay people play! Adopting kids who don't have parents and keep the race from multiplying to our own extinction! Forget plowing down nature to satisfy our needs! Just bloody take care of who we've got!!!! (gasp for breath) Alright, I'm done ranting.
Old 10-31-2005, 02:52 AM   #100
angelwings
Chuunin

angelwings is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushi_no_Kyuubi
In all honesty, I will have to say that there really is no 'good' or 'evil' in this world...

However, humans are fairly arrogant, and a good majority take advantage of it and knock down all of the other beautiful species. If we stopped that, we could leave peacefully with nature... and we need to stop making babies. My bloody god. Adoption, people, adopt those poor little homeless kids!!! Right now, that seems to be the role gay people play! Adopting kids who don't have parents and keep the race from multiplying to our own extinction! Forget plowing down nature to satisfy our needs! Just bloody take care of who we've got!!!! (gasp for breath) Alright, I'm done ranting.

lol...i agree with you and your absolutly right..

"The windows of the world are covered in rain..Whenever rain appears it's really angel tears..How long must they cry?"
angelwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 05:56 PM   #101
Utsukushi_no_Kyuubi
Genin

Utsukushi_no_Kyuubi is an unknown quantity at this point
Angelwings, I luvs your ava. Is that Ritsuka-kun? ^_^ If it is, I'll have to start calling you Ritsuka-kun. Just to bug you. XD

There were a bajillion reports today on the news for the 'help the homeless people', which I support. It pisses me off how many people loose their homes and jobs because there are just too many people to choose from. Not fair for the people who try, but can't cut it!! I'm just waiting for some godly force to spur nature to wipe out a good portion of some population so that we don't overexpend ourselves... (sigh) You know, a mini apocalypse... or even the Apocalypse. All of this strain on our earth is going to destroy it if we don't either put reins on it or get completely wipped out. (sigh) Oh well. That's just me siding with nature again...
Old 10-31-2005, 07:09 PM   #102
angelwings
Chuunin

angelwings is an unknown quantity at this point
Utsukushi..to be honest i dont even have a clue i just thought it looked nice so worked on it a little bit and used it as my ava......lol..but i dont really care if you wanna bug me cuz it only means more fun for me...

and yes! what are you, coming up with all these good points...lol..

"The windows of the world are covered in rain..Whenever rain appears it's really angel tears..How long must they cry?"
angelwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 06:21 AM   #103
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough
I'd say evil, we are corrupt, we kill, we steal, we do everything we shouldn't do, so that can't be called good.

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 06:23 AM   #104
palmereap
Kage

palmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura about
but you don't look at every one in the world you only look at the average
palmereap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 06:29 AM   #105
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough
true, I don't, but is there anyone who is truly good in this world then?

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote