558 prediction/spoiler - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #16
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 558 prediction/spoiler

561 Continued

Scene shows Naruto. Minato is sitting leaning against a tree.

Naruto: I've got it!!! I think.
Minato It took you long enough, ha, i thought i'd have to start giving you hints!

Naruto grins and scraches his head: aaah well I was never too good at working ot stuff like that, but its thanks to erosennin doing stuff like this to me all the time during our 3 years together. Everything was a test, i used to go crazy sometimes but he would be relentless.
Minato smiles: Well go on then, explain it to me

Naruto: well you said it was your chakra that was the anchor in the kunai there. and, well you can't really leave chakra out there by itself otherwise it would just dissapear.
Minato: Excellent, you got it, but that's only half the answer, you've told me the weakness of the flying thunder god technique but why do i need the shunshin seal?
Naruto: well, you cant really store chakra in stuff unless your're in direct contact with them once they're released the chakra will start dissapearing so the seal is to store your chakra for when you need to use it.
Minato: Excellent, that is it exactly, the shunshin seal stores my chakra indefinitly for when i need it...anything else?
Naruto: well i do have a question?
Minato: Go on
Naruto: well even though i'm not that good with them and don't know too much about them i know there are many different types of seals that store chakra, like trap seals store chakra until you trigger them right? so why did you need to create the shunshin seal? why not use any other seal?

Minato tilts his head back into the air and lets out a big hearty laugh

Minato: Thats my son for you, Jiraiya sensei didn't skimp on your training at all did he, you hit the nail on the head. but i do have to add that even though you were sharp enough to pick that up you still missed out the most obvious thing.
Naruto:???
Minato: Due to my training and my excptional chakra control i was able to distinguish my chakra even when stored in something else outside my body, but even that was limited by distance and like i said Naruto i was pretty terrible at seals myself before i met your mother and that fortunately was a blessing in disguise for me!
Naruto: a blessing in disguise???
Minato: yes, because if i had been any good i would have done just what you said now and then sooner or later my secret would have been revealed!
Naruto: Your secret??
Minato: Naruto when i threw those Kunai did you sense any chakra in them
Naruto:!!!

Naruto looks at one kunai first and then the other, he picks up the one near his feet and turns it over in his hand.
Naruto: I can't feel anythin!!
Minato: Exactly, and that was all thanks to your mother. With her knowledge of seals she helped create a really complex yet simple inverted seal for me.
Naruto: Inverted??
Minato: Yes, inverted so that my chakra inside could not be sensed by anybody, complex so that no one could break it and so that i could sense it no matte how far away it was and simple so that i could use it fast and easily without any problems.

He holds out his arm and grabs narutos shoulder the shunshin seal flows from his hand and to narutos shoulder and stays there.

Naruto:...but why?
Minato: Naruto if the enemy realised it was my chakra that was there they could work out what i was doing, if they did that they could try to counter it for example sealing the kunai in a barrier, destroying it or maybe finding someother way of cutting me off from my chakra.
Naruto:!!!
Minato: even with my technique the way it was my enemies had some idea of the link between it and me, they would try to destroy it, keep an eye on it but they never knew EXACTLY how the technique worked and so couldn't come up with a way to stop it, the most they could do was to try to counter it, and well like i said i was pretty fast haha.

Naruto looks down at the Kunai, a saddened look crosses his face.

Naruto: but dad...I'm terrible at seals, I've never been good with chakra control...I'm not as good as you...

Minato looks at Naruto in surprise and then bursts out in laughter once more whilst naruto watches in surprise
Minato: To think i'd hear you say something like that, hahaha
Naruto:???
Minato: You know i thought learning chakra control and creating the flying thunder god technique were the hardest things I ever did for a while too until
Naruto:...until??
Minato: until I had to learn how to harness natural energy
Naruto: !!!
Minato: after learning the sage arts everything else seemed pretty easy to be honest!
Naruto: Learning Sage mode was harder??!
Minato: Naruto from what you've told me you completed sage mode faster than me and Jiraiya sensei combined!

Naruto looks at his dad in disbelief

Naruto: I...never realised...
Minato: You are my son Naruto I have faith in you

Scene Switch to Kabuto

Kabuto Thinking: Finally I have the sharingan! If only I could keep it. I had better go find a suitable host to transfer my soul to quickly...at this rate I won't survive long before being consumed.
He looks around the valley then up at the sky
Kabuto: It certainly is a good thing that they are all gathered together isn't it kukukuku.

He jumps and disappears off into the distance

Scene Switch to Naruto

Naruto is sitting on the ground with his eyes closed and his legs crossed as if he's meditating. He has three of his clones standing at different distances around him.

Naruto: I'm telling you dad I can't sense anything, I don't feel them at all.
Minato: It's not going to happen in a flash Naruto hehe, just because it might be somewhat easier compared to sage mode doesn't mean its easy.
Naruto: But dad do we seriously have time for training?! there is a war going on my friends are dying!!

The smile fades from Minato, a look of saddness crosses his face.

Minato: I'm sorry Naruto I wish I could tell you that there was a short-cut but there isn't without being able to sense your chakra out there you won't be able to learn the flying thunder god technique.
Naruto:...
???: Let me do it!!
Naruto:?!? what? who's there?!
Minato: Whats up Naruto?
Naruto:...I thought I heard something
Kyubi: You did hear something you brat, ME!
Naruto: 9 Tails!!!!
Minato:?!

(Actually though a little short i'll leave this as it is, I've rushed it pretty badly as it is, will try to get a more composed 562 up tomorrow)

Last edited by woody_3162; 09-30-2011 at 02:32 PM.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
el_deevil (09-30-2011), Human Rasengan (09-30-2011), IXI ANIMO IXI (10-03-2011), J-man123 (09-30-2011), k-lai (10-01-2011), ninjalostboy95 (09-30-2011), Shadowblade (10-02-2011), thegodfather2450 (10-01-2011), Vishnu (09-30-2011)

Old 09-30-2011, 02:57 PM   #17
ivhturp2
Academy Student

ivhturp2 is an unknown quantity at this point

@woody_3162 Though I don't think minato can be resurrected, i really am liking your predictions. your story narration is really good man.. keep em coming Looking forward for a prediction spree this week
ivhturp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ivhturp2 For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (10-01-2011)
Old 09-30-2011, 03:32 PM   #18
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI ANIMO IXI View Post
how many times you gonna post the same prediction??
I used one of my old pred and i adjusted a little to make a baseline for the next ones. Forgot to mention that.

Edit: I plan to make a massive prediction this night. I will end Naruto. That's all i have to say for now.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com

Last edited by Vishnu; 09-30-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
IXI ANIMO IXI (10-03-2011), k-lai (10-01-2011), ninjalostboy95 (09-30-2011)
Old 09-30-2011, 06:08 PM   #19
el_deevil
sierra 117

el_deevil is on a distinguished road

woody_3162 your predictions are getting better & better with each chapter. Nice imagination with the ftg seals.
el_deevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to el_deevil For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (10-01-2011)
Old 09-30-2011, 06:08 PM   #20
Smart
Vishnu+woody+Jericho=<3

Smart is an unknown quantity at this point

you know what because your predictions are so cool I had to register just to say how awesome you are <3 Vishnu Jericho woody you will always be in my sig <3
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smart For This Useful Post:
k-lai (10-01-2011), Vishnu (10-01-2011), woody_3162 (10-01-2011)
Old 09-30-2011, 07:40 PM   #21
King Leonin
Nomadian Warlock

King Leonin is on a distinguished road

I say we just do this:

Vishnu + Woody +Jericho= Nudycho (new-dee-ko)

Or Jeroovish

A. Nudycho
B. Jeroovish

Submit you votes!

King Leonin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King Leonin For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (10-01-2011), woody_3162 (10-01-2011)
Old 09-30-2011, 09:37 PM   #22
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

minato is well and truly gone.

he may appear in narutos dreams or something or as an illusion but not from the actions of mina to himself

he only stored a bit of chakra in naruto and that last bit was used to seal the fox again.
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 10:20 PM   #23
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Am sure woody knows that. This is a fanfiction prediction which is continued from last weeks fanfiction of the chapter 557. I actually requested him to do a "the return of minato" arc after reading his first chapter, so there it is. I think they are awesome and exciting tho lol.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-01-2011), Vishnu (10-01-2011), woody_3162 (10-01-2011)
Old 10-01-2011, 07:13 AM   #24
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Naruto 559-561-The beggining of the end.

Scene shows Naruto

Naruto to himself: So that's how my body adjusted to the Kyuubi. And...it's like my head got cleared up. Like a weight was lifted from my brains. I can think more clearly now. Well it seems that i will have to make some preparations. I need to learn to control my chakra. And i need to learn that fast. And i think i know the right person to teach me that.

Panel is switched to HQ

Raikage to random sensor: Well? Where is that kid?*
Random sensor: It seems that he is going somewhere towards some mountains.
Tsunade: Mountains? Did he discovered some hideout?
Random sensor: I don't know Hokage-sama.
Raikage: Well then it seems that we will have to trust the brat.

Scene is switched to Kabuto and Itachi.

Itachi: Someone's coming!
Kabuto: So..he decided that he will confront me.
Itachi: Naruto!
Kabuto thinking: I will finally get my hands on the Kyuubi!
*Suddenly a shadow appears behind Itachi.
Kabuto: Uzumaki Naruto...so you've decided to confront me?
Naruto: No.
Itachi: Why are you here Naruto?!?
Naruto: For you Itachi. I need your help. And i need it fast! Let's go!
Kabuto: Not if I have something to say! He makes one handsign and throws from *his mouth snakes.
At the same moment he recieves a punch in the back from Naruto who is revealed behind Kabuto.
Kabuto: What tremendous speed!
Naruto: I don't have time for you right now!
Kabuto: Naruto you will not leave this place!
Naruto looks menacing at Kabuto: Oh,but i will.
Kabuto makes one handsign: Ninja Art! Darkne...
He is stoped by Naruto being in front of him and giving him a punch right in the chest making a hole. At the same time Kabuto starts to turn in hundreds of snakes leaving no evidence of his former body.*
Itachi: It seems that he escapes for now...let's go Naruto.

Scene is switched to HQ

Random sensor: Raikage-sama! hokage-sama! Naruto is coming this way! And he is not alone, he brings along Itachi Uchiha!
Raikage: Uchiha?!? Why him?
Naruto appearing in front of Raikage: Because he is the only one capable to help me. And i need you too Grandpa Raikage!
Tsunade thinking: What speed!
Raikage: You need me? What for?
Itachi appears too: He needs you to train him in chakra control. He needs you so you can augument his chakra precision.
Raikage: But that takes years! We don't have that time.
Naruto looking at Itachi who has his Mangekyou in his eyes: Actually we do have the time.
Raikage: I see...so the Uchiha brat will trap us in a Genjutsu. But i don't trust him! He is and Edo golem!
Naruto: I trust him and he is not an ordinary Edo Golem! He broke put of Kabuto's control!
Tsunade: Is that true?!?
Itachi: It's true. Well then shall we begin?

Scene shows Raikage and Naruto caught in Tsukuyomi.

Raikage: What's the difference? The time flows in the same way. Why don't we train in the real world?
Itachi appears: The difference is that 1 second in the real life is equal to one day here. So if in the real life you stay under this jutsu for an hour, it's like you've trained for...
Naruto: Ten years, right?
Itachi: Exactly. So you're wrong Raikage. The time doesn't flow by the same principles here.
Raikage: But i don't get it...how can you train under a genjutsu?
Itachi: Well it's all happening in your mind. And your brain makes the proper adjustments to the body like muscle growth, power increase, inteligence increase. It's like your immagination controls your body and mind growth.
Raikage as he turns his face to Naruto: Well, we have ten years brat! Let's do it! I will make a truly powerful shinobi of you!

Scene shows Mizukage and the ninjas at Daiymo's location.

Mizukage: Prepare yourselves! That thing will attack us soon!
Suddenly a giant black earth spike emerges from the ground killing several ninjas.
Mizukage makes a handsign: Lava release! Volcanic eruption!*
On the ground it's opened a giant hole from which lava get's up enveloping the earth.
Mizukage: That should bring him out.
From a tree behind Mizukage a shadow is released and the Black Zetsu with a spike attached on his hand, goes straight to her. She turns around and makes another handsign: Lava release! Volcanic sword!
A sword appears in her hand and she blocks an attack from the spike.
Zetsu: It seems that you're quite skilled. Nevertheless, you will still die here!*
He makes a handisgn and a swamp appears on Mizukage's feet.
Mizukage: Wha..!?! Dammit i can't move!*
Black Zetsu dashes towards Mizukage with the spike pointed at her.
Back Zetsu: You're dead!
Chojuro appears: *I wouldn't be so sure! Hiramekarei release!
He hits Zetsu with the hammer formed by Hiramekarei sending him in some rocks.
Chojuro: You will have to kill me before you get to Mizukage-sama!

Scene shows Bee arriving at the HQ.

Bee: What's goin on fools?
Tsunade: Your brother and Naruto. They are training.*
Bee: How! They're just standing there!
He notices Itachi standing there as well.
Bee: Oh, i get it. For how long they are doing this?
Tsunade: For almost an hour. There are ten minutes left. Itachi said that he will keep them there for an hour.
Suddenly the HQ receives a blow and it's violently shaking.
Bee: Whaa!?!
Tsunade with a serious look: So...they are here.
Tsunade: Everyone get your battle positions! The enemy is on to us! Protect Naruto, Raikage and Itachi from any interferences! Don't let anyone touch them!
She throws away her jacket and puts a forehead protector with the sign of the ninja Alliance on.
Tsunade: They will witness now why I was chosen the Fifth Hokage!*
Bee: Shit...these are...
The former Jinchuurikis are standing in a line looking at them.
Tsunade: At it seems that they have on Sharingan and one Rinnegan.Bee listen to me. This will be hard. The Rinnegan assures them a shared vision and with six Sharingans pointed at you they can predict your every movement. All we have to do is separate them and fight them one on one.
Bee: They are also the previous Jinchuurikis...
Shikaku: So basically if we try to attack them at once they will predict every movement we are going to make and they will all see that.*
Tsunade: Exactly. Well then, shall we begin?

Panel shows Naruto and Raikage.

Naruto is standing on his feet and Raikage is on one knee sweating a breathing heavily.
Raikage: That's it punk. You finally did it.*
Itachi: Raikage-sama. There is a half of a second remaing in the real world. That means that you still have a few hours.*
Raikage: Then I think it's enough.
Naruto: Enough for what?
Raikage: Enough for you to test the new power with Sage Mode.
Naruto: You're right! Let's do it!
Itachi looking with a smile on his face and thinking: Only if you could see him right now Yondaime...he surpassed you and he is mich more powerful then you ever hoped him to be!

Scene shows Shikaku lying down on the earth, Bee fighting Yugito, Roshi, Yagura and Han at the same time and Tsunade standing on her knees in front of Utakata.
They are all in a bad shape with their clothes ripped off and wi deep cuts on their bodies.

Utakata points a kunai at Tsunade.
Tsunade: Do it boy! Don't just stand there! Do it!
As Utakata is slowly retreating his hand in order to impale Tsunade she is thinking: At least I've protected the boy! *
Utakata goes for the slash but his hand is caught in the last second. A sillhoute in standing next to him.*
Naruto: I'm sorry...
He ripps off Utakata's arm and gives him a punch throwing him in some rocks. As Utakata is rising up Naruto is already behind him. Naruto grabs Utakata's head and decapitates him in one move. He looks back only to see Bee getting thrown down by Han.
In an instant he dissappears and the next panel shows all the previous Jinchurikis down on the earth all decapitated.
Tsunade: Na...Naruto! Is that you?!?
Raikage: It's him. I've made a true shinobi out of this brat.*
Naruto turns around: Don't worry Granny Tsunade...i've got this.*

Scene shows Kabuto at another cave

Kabuto: That brat nearly got me there! Anyway it's good that i've obtained this! -he makes one handisgn- edo tensei! Impure world ressurection!
A coffin emerges from the earth with the name - Toad Sage on it.
Kabuto: Now, let's see how you will do against your former master...Uzumaki Naruto.

Scene shows Kakashi bandaged and his division

Kakashi: That's it for the Seven swordsmen of the mist.*
Fodder sensor: Commander! I've just noticed a tremendous chakra coming this way!
Kakashi: Another one!?!
Suddenly a giant fire wave comes directly to them. As all of the ninjas dodge it and as Kakashi lands he looks in the direction from where the wave came.
Kakashi: No...impossible...not you!
A figure is standing in front of Kakashi. A person wearing a red vest, having a giant scroll on the back and white long hair.
Kakashi: Jiraya-sama!
Jiraya: Run Kakashi!!!

Naruto-561-563: Commander Hatake Kakashi.

It will come shortly. This is just the first one today. I plan to post at least one more.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
el_deevil (10-01-2011), Human Rasengan (10-01-2011), J-man123 (10-01-2011), Shadowblade (10-02-2011), woody_3162 (10-01-2011)
Old 10-01-2011, 08:11 AM   #25
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

@vishnu: I cant wait for the confrontation between ero-senin and naruto, they should have interesting conversation before fighting.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (10-01-2011)
Old 10-01-2011, 08:18 AM   #26
Smart
Vishnu+woody+Jericho=<3

Smart is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Naruto 559-561-The beggining of the end.

Scene shows Naruto

Naruto to himself: So that's how my body adjusted to the Kyuubi. And...it's like my head got cleared up. Like a weight was lifted from my brains. I can think more clearly now. Well it seems that i will have to make some preparations. I need to learn to control my chakra. And i need to learn that fast. And i think i know the right person to teach me that.

Panel is switched to HQ

Raikage to random sensor: Well? Where is that kid?*
Random sensor: It seems that he is going somewhere towards some mountains.
Tsunade: Mountains? Did he discovered some hideout?
Random sensor: I don't know Hokage-sama.
Raikage: Well then it seems that we will have to trust the brat.

Scene is switched to Kabuto and Itachi.

Itachi: Someone's coming!
Kabuto: So..he decided that he will confront me.
Itachi: Naruto!
Kabuto thinking: I will finally get my hands on the Kyuubi!
*Suddenly a shadow appears behind Itachi.
Kabuto: Uzumaki Naruto...so you've decided to confront me?
Naruto: No.
Itachi: Why are you here Naruto?!?
Naruto: For you Itachi. I need your help. And i need it fast! Let's go!
Kabuto: Not if I have something to say! He makes one handsign and throws from *his mouth snakes.
At the same moment he recieves a punch in the back from Naruto who is revealed behind Kabuto.
Kabuto: What tremendous speed!
Naruto: I don't have time for you right now!
Kabuto: Naruto you will not leave this place!
Naruto looks menacing at Kabuto: Oh,but i will.
Kabuto makes one handsign: Ninja Art! Darkne...
He is stoped by Naruto being in front of him and giving him a punch right in the chest making a hole. At the same time Kabuto starts to turn in hundreds of snakes leaving no evidence of his former body.*
Itachi: It seems that he escapes for now...let's go Naruto.

Scene is switched to HQ

Random sensor: Raikage-sama! hokage-sama! Naruto is coming this way! And he is not alone, he brings along Itachi Uchiha!
Raikage: Uchiha?!? Why him?
Naruto appearing in front of Raikage: Because he is the only one capable to help me. And i need you too Grandpa Raikage!
Tsunade thinking: What speed!
Raikage: You need me? What for?
Itachi appears too: He needs you to train him in chakra control. He needs you so you can augument his chakra precision.
Raikage: But that takes years! We don't have that time.
Naruto looking at Itachi who has his Mangekyou in his eyes: Actually we do have the time.
Raikage: I see...so the Uchiha brat will trap us in a Genjutsu. But i don't trust him! He is and Edo golem!
Naruto: I trust him and he is not an ordinary Edo Golem! He broke put of Kabuto's control!
Tsunade: Is that true?!?
Itachi: It's true. Well then shall we begin?

Scene shows Raikage and Naruto caught in Tsukuyomi.

Raikage: What's the difference? The time flows in the same way. Why don't we train in the real world?
Itachi appears: The difference is that 1 second in the real life is equal to one day here. So if in the real life you stay under this jutsu for an hour, it's like you've trained for...
Naruto: Ten years, right?
Itachi: Exactly. So you're wrong Raikage. The time doesn't flow by the same principles here.
Raikage: But i don't get it...how can you train under a genjutsu?
Itachi: Well it's all happening in your mind. And your brain makes the proper adjustments to the body like muscle growth, power increase, inteligence increase. It's like your immagination controls your body and mind growth.
Raikage as he turns his face to Naruto: Well, we have ten years brat! Let's do it! I will make a truly powerful shinobi of you!

Scene shows Mizukage and the ninjas at Daiymo's location.

Mizukage: Prepare yourselves! That thing will attack us soon!
Suddenly a giant black earth spike emerges from the ground killing several ninjas.
Mizukage makes a handsign: Lava release! Volcanic eruption!*
On the ground it's opened a giant hole from which lava get's up enveloping the earth.
Mizukage: That should bring him out.
From a tree behind Mizukage a shadow is released and the Black Zetsu with a spike attached on his hand, goes straight to her. She turns around and makes another handsign: Lava release! Volcanic sword!
A sword appears in her hand and she blocks an attack from the spike.
Zetsu: It seems that you're quite skilled. Nevertheless, you will still die here!*
He makes a handisgn and a swamp appears on Mizukage's feet.
Mizukage: Wha..!?! Dammit i can't move!*
Black Zetsu dashes towards Mizukage with the spike pointed at her.
Back Zetsu: You're dead!
Chojuro appears: *I wouldn't be so sure! Hiramekarei release!
He hits Zetsu with the hammer formed by Hiramekarei sending him in some rocks.
Chojuro: You will have to kill me before you get to Mizukage-sama!

Scene shows Bee arriving at the HQ.

Bee: What's goin on fools?
Tsunade: Your brother and Naruto. They are training.*
Bee: How! They're just standing there!
He notices Itachi standing there as well.
Bee: Oh, i get it. For how long they are doing this?
Tsunade: For almost an hour. There are ten minutes left. Itachi said that he will keep them there for an hour.
Suddenly the HQ receives a blow and it's violently shaking.
Bee: Whaa!?!
Tsunade with a serious look: So...they are here.
Tsunade: Everyone get your battle positions! The enemy is on to us! Protect Naruto, Raikage and Itachi from any interferences! Don't let anyone touch them!
She throws away her jacket and puts a forehead protector with the sign of the ninja Alliance on.
Tsunade: They will witness now why I was chosen the Fifth Hokage!*
Bee: Shit...these are...
The former Jinchuurikis are standing in a line looking at them.
Tsunade: At it seems that they have on Sharingan and one Rinnegan.Bee listen to me. This will be hard. The Rinnegan assures them a shared vision and with six Sharingans pointed at you they can predict your every movement. All we have to do is separate them and fight them one on one.
Bee: They are also the previous Jinchuurikis...
Shikaku: So basically if we try to attack them at once they will predict every movement we are going to make and they will all see that.*
Tsunade: Exactly. Well then, shall we begin?

Panel shows Naruto and Raikage.

Naruto is standing on his feet and Raikage is on one knee sweating a breathing heavily.
Raikage: That's it punk. You finally did it.*
Itachi: Raikage-sama. There is a half of a second remaing in the real world. That means that you still have a few hours.*
Raikage: Then I think it's enough.
Naruto: Enough for what?
Raikage: Enough for you to test the new power with Sage Mode.
Naruto: You're right! Let's do it!
Itachi looking with a smile on his face and thinking: Only if you could see him right now Yondaime...he surpassed you and he is mich more powerful then you ever hoped him to be!

Scene shows Shikaku lying down on the earth, Bee fighting Yugito, Roshi, Yagura and Han at the same time and Tsunade standing on her knees in front of Utakata.
They are all in a bad shape with their clothes ripped off and wi deep cuts on their bodies.

Utakata points a kunai at Tsunade.
Tsunade: Do it boy! Don't just stand there! Do it!
As Utakata is slowly retreating his hand in order to impale Tsunade she is thinking: At least I've protected the boy! *
Utakata goes for the slash but his hand is caught in the last second. A sillhoute in standing next to him.*
Naruto: I'm sorry...
He ripps off Utakata's arm and gives him a punch throwing him in some rocks. As Utakata is rising up Naruto is already behind him. Naruto grabs Utakata's head and decapitates him in one move. He looks back only to see Bee getting thrown down by Han.
In an instant he dissappears and the next panel shows all the previous Jinchurikis down on the earth all decapitated.
Tsunade: Na...Naruto! Is that you?!?
Raikage: It's him. I've made a true shinobi out of this brat.*
Naruto turns around: Don't worry Granny Tsunade...i've got this.*

Scene shows Kabuto at another cave

Kabuto: That brat nearly got me there! Anyway it's good that i've obtained this! -he makes one handisgn- edo tensei! Impure world ressurection!
A coffin emerges from the earth with the name - Toad Sage on it.
Kabuto: Now, let's see how you will do against your former master...Uzumaki Naruto.

Scene shows Kakashi bandaged and his division

Kakashi: That's it for the Seven swordsmen of the mist.*
Fodder sensor: Commander! I've just noticed a tremendous chakra coming this way!
Kakashi: Another one!?!
Suddenly a giant fire wave comes directly to them. As all of the ninjas dodge it and as Kakashi lands he looks in the direction from where the wave came.
Kakashi: No...impossible...not you!
A figure is standing in front of Kakashi. A person wearing a red vest, having a giant scroll on the back and white long hair.
Kakashi: Jiraya-sama!
Jiraya: Run Kakashi!!!

It will come shortly. This is just the first one today. I plan to post at least one more.
Now honestly this is the reason why I joined this forum <3 Vishnu ftw!!! not sure how to thank you on your post but I've apparently added to your rep lols!!
jericho Uzimaki (10-01-2011), Shadowblade (10-02-2011), Vishnu (10-01-2011), woody_3162 (10-01-2011)
Old 10-01-2011, 10:28 AM   #27
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Scene shows Kakashi deeply injured and held in the air by Jiraya. All the other ninjas from his division are dead.
Jiraya: I'm sorry Kakashi...i didn't want to do this...
Kakashi: Jiraya..sama...
Jiraya throws down Kakashi and makes a handsign and he disappears.

Suddenly a figure appears at Kakashi's side.
Kakashi: Na...Naruto...
He receives a kick in his chest sending him a few meters away.
Sasuke: All you can say as you are almost dead is that loser's name? I'm mad that someone else got here Before me. I wanted to kill you. Nevertheless it's enough for me to be the one who finished you.
Kakashi slowly makes two handsigns: Sealing jutsu! Memory transfer!
Sasuke is instantly in front of him and he cuts Kakashi's both hands.
Sasuke as Kakashi is in pain: What was that jutsu? What did you do?
Kakashi with a whispered voice: You have fallen Sasuke...you're no longer the student I had...
Sasuke impales him with a sword in the chest and Kakashi spits a considerable amount of blood from his mouth.
Sasuke: Stop with that shit! I will erase...
As Sasuke shouts Kakashi can't hear him anymore. He looks at his face and sees him as the kid he was in team 7.
Kakashi thinking: I never thought it was going to end this way...i'm sorry everyone...finally, dad, Obito, Rin, master...i'm coming home..i've struggled enough in this world...i leave the rest to you...Uzumaki Naruto...

Scene shows Naruto, Itachi, Raikage and Tsunade standing in front of HQ.

Tsunade: So you've finished your training Naruto?
Naruto: Yeah and i've finally maste....he suddenly has a shocked face.
Raikage: What happend brat?!?
Naruto with a sad voice: Kakashi-sensei....he..
Itachi: I'm going! Bee come with me!
Bee: Sure thing fool!
The two men are dashing towards Kakashi's location.
Suddenly a white energy ball emerges from the earth and hits Naruto and he*falls down to the ground uncouncious.
Raikage: Brat!?!
Tsunade: He is alright Raikage. That was Kakashi's technique. It's a memory transfer technique. I think he has something to say to Naruto.

Naruto is shown in a room where a man reassembling Kakashi is hanging himself.
Naruto: No don't ! He tries to stop the man but he phases through him.
Naruto: What the!?!
Kyuubi inside of Naruto: Stop it runt. You're just a spectator to this. You can't do anything.
Naruto: But!?!
Suddenly a door is opened and a small kid looking just like Kakashi sees the hanged man.
Kid Kakashi screming: Noooo!!! Daad!! Nooo!

Scene is switched and Naruto sees the moment when Obito gave his eye to Kakashi.

Obito: Kakashi take care of Rin...
As the rocks fall on Obito's body Rin starts screaming.
Kakashi: There is nothing we can do....let's go Rin...

Scene is switched again and Naruto sees Kakashimwith tears in his eyes in front of Minato.

Minato: I'm sorry Kakashi...Rin is...
Kakashi shouting: NO!! Who did it?!?
Minato: Orochimaru did it...she was kidnappes by him to use hernin an experiment. The third tried to save her..but it was too late..
Kakashi: Where is Orochimaru!?!
Minato: He fled...
Kakashi: NOO! He has mangekyou Sharingan in his eye.

Panel shows now, Naruto spectating The Third Hokage, Jiraya and Kakashi

Hiruzen: So...he gave his life in order to protect the boy...
Kakashi: Minato-sensei...
Hiruzen: I trust you Kakashi that you will take care of the boy when he grows up.
Jiraya: I will also take care of him when he is old enough.
Kakashi: I promise, Hokage-sama...

Scene is switched again to Kakashi finding Naruto at the Valley of the End.

Kakashi thinking: I know that you fought bravely, Naruto...but Sasuke's hatred was too much to beat..there will be one day when you will get powerfull enough to beat him...Kakashi's eye has Mangekyou in it.

Scene shows present Naruto again

Naruto slowly rising up: So that was your life Kakashi-sensei...
Tsunade: He is dead isn't he?
Naruto: Yeah...
Random sensor: Raikage-sama! hokage-sama! Some misteryous monstrous chakra is coming this way!
Raikage: Who is it this time!?!
Tsunade stares in shock as she says : I recognize this chakra...it's him!
Jiraya appears in front of everyone.
Naruto: Ero sennin!?!
Jiraya: Yeah, Naruto that Kabuto brat brought me back. I don't want to do this! I'm sorry!

Scene is switched to Sasuke

Sasuke is looking at the dead body of the former jonin and Commander Hatake Kakashi.
Sasuke: In the end you were just another loser who died in front of me.
Itachi and Bee arrives at the scene
Itachi: Brother...that low you have fallen...
Sasuke: What is this? Itachi!!! What trick is this?!?
Itachi: There is no trick Sasuke. Kabuto summoned me via Edo Tensei. But I've breaked out of his control.*
Bee: Yo! Uchiha fool!
Sasuke: You! You tricked me back there. You will pay for this!
Itachi: Bee...i didn't expect to encounter Sasuke here, go back to HQ. I will handle the things here.
Bee: Sure bout that ?
Itachi: Of course. Now go!
As Bee rushes back to HQ Sasuke looks to Itachi with hate in his eyes.
Sasuke: Itachi...so you're back. Then you will be happy to hear that i'm on the quest to avenge you and reabilitate the Uchiha name.
Itachi: By killing everyone related to Konoha? That's your quest? The one of a sadistic monster?*
Sasuke: You could never understand...
Itachi as he activates Susano'o: Neither do you...i'm sorry Sasuke...i will make sure here...that there will be no next time for you.
Sasuke as he activates Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan: You think you can kill me brother?
Itachi: Kill you? No i don't want that. I have something else plannes for you!

Scene shows Mizukage and her team

Most of the ninjas are lying dead in front of Dayimo's house. Chojuro is uncouncious. And Mizukage is injured and she has her right arm severed.

Black Zetsu: I told you. Don't underestimate my power.
Mizukage thinking: Such a beast...
Zetsu: You're ready to die?
Mizukage: Even if I die here, you won't win this war!*
A spike suddenly emerges from the earth, impaling Mizukage directly in the chest. Her face has a shocked look on it but she manages to make a smile before as the blood slowly comes out of her mouth.
Black Zetsu: Why do you still smile? You smile in front of death?
Mizukage raises her left hand making a handisgn.
Black Zetsu emerges behind Mizukage.
Black Zetsu: I'm the land itself! You cannot protect from me! There is no way for you to be able to protect yourself. *He makes a handsign: Emerge!
Several other spikes emerges from the earth thrusting into Mizukage. But her face still retains her smile.
Mizukage with her last powers turns around and smiles to Black Zetsu.
Mizukage: You're dead...Lava release! Suicide eruption!
Mizukage and Black Zetsu are enveloped in a huge explosion. As the dust clears we can see Black zetsu blown into pieces and Mizukage's body on the ground.

Scene is switched back to HQ

Naruto: Ero-sennin!?!
Jiraya: Look at you Naruto...you've grown into a such fine shinobi. Just as i would like my grandson to be.
Naruto: I don't want to fight you Ero-sennin.
Jiraya: You will have to do it.*
Naruto: Why didn't you take me with you ?!? Why did you had to go alone?
Jiraya: Shut up! It was for the village. I couldn't risk your life in my fight!
Naruto shouting: Why? Why couldn't you? It's not like i could have died!
Jiraya: Yeah it's just like that! You would got killed that day too! And it was for Konoha's sake that you would survive!
Naruto with a sad voice: Because Konoha would lose her advantage if Kyuubi got captured right?
Jiraya: Are you an idiot? Because Konoha would lose her chance at getting the bedt Hokage that it will ever be! Now get ready! Kabuto is making me attack you!

Naruto: I'm sorry Ero-Sennin...i get it now...
Jiraya: Naruto...kill me!
Jiraya dashes towards Naruto. He is already in Sage mode.
Jiraya: Ultra-Big-Ball-Rasengaaan!!!*
Naruto stands in front of Jiraya calmly waiting for the jutsu to hit him.
Tsunade: Narutooo! Go away!!!
As the Rasengan hits Naruto a huge explosion sets up devastating the surroundings. As the dust clears up we can see Naruto unscatted from the blast.
Jiraya amazed: The jutsu didn't touched you?!?
Naruto: It did. You see...i've trained ten years in the Tsukuyomi with Grandpa Raikage...also i've got the Kyuubi synchronized with me. I've also learned then Sage Mode...also i got a very fine control over my chakra. Grandpa Raikage taught me how to release chakra out of my body at the same power as the enemy's attack. So my chakra just negates your attacks. And with the limitless source of chakra that Kyuubi provided me...i have the perfect shield.
Naruto: Now it's my turn to attack...
Naruto takes a stance with his hand pointing at Jiraya.
Jiraya: Do it kid...
Naruto: Raaaaaseeennnn!!!!!
A beam of blue energy goes from Naruto's hand hitting Jiraya at full force destroying his body beyond edo regeneration.
Tsunade amazed: Wasn't it Rasengan?
Raikage: Rasengan is a close range technique...but Rasen...it's a beam of his chakra send directly to your enemy...it's the same principle just that he added the push to the Rasengan.
Naruto watches as Bee lands near him.
Naruto: Bee what happend?
Bee: It's the Uchiha fool! He is fighting Sasuke alone! I think Sasuke killed the Sharingan dude!
Naruto to himself: Sasuke...you went that far? Kakashi Sensei...
Naruto looks with a shaocked face and suddenly he disappears in a cloud of smoke.
Tsunade shouting: Naruto!!!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
el_deevil (10-01-2011), Human Rasengan (10-01-2011), k-lai (10-01-2011), Shadowblade (10-02-2011), woody_3162 (10-01-2011)
Old 10-01-2011, 10:29 AM   #28
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Continuation

Scene shows Raiden standing on the top of Konoha's mountain.

Raiden: It's time to unleash Naruto.*
He makes two handsigns and starts an incantation.
Raiden: From the divine skies and from the pegan earth make a bond that will bring the chaos upon reality...VARUUN!!!

From the center of Konoha and from the sky two beams of energy emerge and when the two beams meat eachother an explosion like a nuclear one eradicates Konoha and killing all the citizens.

Raiden: Now that for a blast...let's see how you will handle this Uzumaki Naruto!

Scene shows Mount Myobokuzan.

Naruto appears in front of the Toad Sage. Next to him are Ma and Pa.
Naruto: Old-man toad?
Pa: Naruto-chan...the hermit has another prophecy of you.
Naruto: Another prophecy?

Next chapter: The second Prophecy.

Next chapter it will be up shortly.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-01-2011), Shadowblade (10-02-2011)
Old 10-01-2011, 01:07 PM   #29
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Return of Minato Arc

562: Allies

Scene opens on Kakashi. He has Zabuza’s sword planted in front of him and is leaning against the hilt. He is panting heavily. A Nara clan member appears behind him.

Kakashi: report
Nara nin: It worked Kakashi sensei, your Komui helped disperse the remaining swordsman and make them disorientated. They are currently regenerating and have ceased attacking.
Kakashi: Good, and Sai?
Nara nin: He is currently about to engage the first target.
Kakashi: Good, get the sealing team there on the double, the opening won’t last long.
Nara Nin: Yes sir.

Scene Switch to Naruto

Naruto is standing with a shocked look on his face, Minato is looking confused.

Minato: 9 tails???
Kyubi: Naruto create another clone, it will be much easier that way.

Naruto looks puzzled but puts his hands together, *Kagebunshin no jutsu*. A clone appears next to him, it stands there for a moment and then suddenly the Kyubi chakra cloak covers it.

Kyubi: I can feel it again!!
Minato: ?!!
Naruto: Feel what?
Kyubi: feel what it might be like to be free again!
Minato:?! Kyubi, what are you doing!!
Naruto: Dad it’s ok. When I was unconscious before I was actually with the Kyubi, he agreed to Merge himself completely with me.
Minato: Is that even possible?!!
Kyubi: Hah not by you hokage, not even by anyone else, but by me yes!
Naruto: You’re still you! Aha, so you didn’t disappear after all!
Kyubi: (this brat still thinking about me) Yes, it seems that rather than our chakra becoming one they have merged together but are still separate.
Naruto:…errm what?
Kyubi: Grrrr, our chakras are like oil and water, they’ve been mixed together but still separate.

The Kyubi looks over at Minato; ‘This is the best you could do?!’
Minato looks at the Kyubi and then at Naruto

Minato: why would you do this Kyubi, you hate everything, us above all!
Kyubi: Yes, and you above all others hokage for what you did to me, but anything is better than the enslavement that Maddara would force upon me!
Minato: I see... and why do you show yourself now
Kyubi: Because I can help teach this boy what you ask.
Minato:?!!
Kyubi: I am a being of chakra, being able to sense it is natural as it is my very essence no matter where it is. I can teach him how to sense his chakra quickly whilst you teach him the flying thunder god technique.
Minato: What do you propose?
Kyubi: Naruto will create as many clones as he can, I shall take control of them and use them to sense my chakra that is combined within his. It should not take me long even in its current state it is still my chakra even though I may not have much control over it.
Naruto: I get it!! But since you’re doing it will I get the experience when the clones disperse?!
Kyubi: hunh, he uses his brains for once, I won’t take them over completely like I did this one, we’ll work together so that you gain the experience required to use it.

Minato walks over to the Kyubi clone and puts his hand on its shoulder.

Minato: I never expected that I would get such aid from you Kyubi, that my son would be able to rely on you so much…it makes me ashamed to admit that I used you as much as Madarra for my own reasons, never once thinking of you. I apologise for all I have done to you.
Kyubi:…If you are truly sorry…than can you undo what you did!!?

Scene Switch to Sai

He’s flying over the battlefield on his ink eagle

Sai: (to think Kakashi sensei could be that amazing, and to have me in his strategy from the start).

Sai looks down below and then puts his hand against his earpiece.
Sai: I’ve spotted the target, be ready this one should be quick.

He jumps off the eagle and lands on the ground, a little way in front of him stands the legendary swordsman Munashi Jinpachi with his sword Blast.
Sai: (ok let’s finish this)
Jinapachi Raises his sword high and smashes it to the ground. The blast from the sword makes the ground in front of him erupt, the destructive force racing towards sai.
Sai jumps back and forth as the ground around him sways, breaks and flies apart.
Sai: (ok this might not be as quick as I thought)

Sai pulls out his scroll and starts releasing ink monsters one after the other. They all spread out some heading straight to distract Jinpachi.
Sai: (Kakashi sensei was right, this one is primarily an ultra close range fighter).

Sai pulls out another scroll and spreads it in front of him, he forms some seals; (its time) *Ultimate sword of Justice*!!

He puts his brush on the centre of the spread out scroll below him. The writing on the scroll all begins to merge and from the scroll a giant sword slowly rises out point first. It is as wide as 3 people and as tall as a tree. It turns so that it is horizontal and is now pointing out away from Sai.

Sai: *Deliverence*! He raises his brush high and then points it towards Jinpachi. The sword flies towards Jinpachi who strikes it head on with his sword. Explosions occur on contact sending ink everywhere but the ink sword pushes forward. The blast sword keeps exploding on contact and the ink sword slowly wears down until there’s only the hilt.
Jinpachi gives one more push and the Ink sword is completely destroyed with the blast sword planting itself into the gorund.

Sai: (hah he was right after all, damn) *Justice out of sight*!!
Suddenly all the ink that was spread out rises and attaches itself to Jinpachi. All the animals from before that had spread out also attack all at once covering him in ink from head to foot.

Sai: Now!!

Suddenly we see cloth bindings appear from all directions surrounding Jinpachi, they wrap him up completely sealing him. We see ninjas that were hidden appear from the surroundings. The nara clan member appears behind Sai.

Nara nin: It seems everything went just as planned.
Sai: You sound surprised, this is Kakashi sensei we’re talking about here.
Nara nin: Ha yes, I’m sure he has some nara blood in him somewhere.
Sai tries to smile: Or maybe you have some kakashi blood in you?
Nara:!!!

Scene Switch to Naruto

Minato looks at the Kyubi then shakes his head and looks to the ground.
Minato: if things were as before Kyubi then I could have, but as they are now…

The Kyubi shrugs off Minatos hand and begins to walk away
Kyubi: Naruto hurry up and create those clones the sooner we finish this the sooner we can go take care of Madarra.
Minato: (thank you Kyubi) as things are now I can make you a promise.

The Kyubi stops and looks towards Minato. Minato pulls out a 3 pronged Kunai with shunshin seal on it, it looks quite old and a little worn out.
Minato: In konoha there is a secret storage area, it contains certain historical artifacts, important secrets and some other things. It is a place that only the current hokage is allowed to enter, not even the advisors have permission to enter.
Kyubi: ???
Minato: I can tell you it’s still there as that is where I retrieved this Kunai from. It was quite special to me you see as your mother had it made for me Naruto, I’m glad that its survived.
Naruto:…
Minato: Within that room there is contained a special scroll with a chakra refining seal on it. Though its purpose is for something totally different but I believe it should suffice.
Kyubi: Suffice? Suffice for what?!
Minato: It should suffice to separate your chakra’s back to its original state, and from there even naruto can release you.
Kyubi:..But you said!!
Minato: I said as things are now, unfortunately I was only able to enter that place because this was already in there. I will be unable to get back in there now even if I had enough time to travel to Konoha.
Kyubi:...
Minato: Which is why I will make you this promise Kyubi. Help Naruto to defeat madarra, help him to win this war and become the next hokage of the hidden leaf and at that time my son will help you gain your freedom once and for all, what do you say Naruto?

Naruto grins and holds out both his hands with both thumbs sticking up!

Next Week: 563 A flying god of thunder

Last edited by woody_3162; 10-01-2011 at 01:13 PM.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
el_deevil (10-01-2011), IXI ANIMO IXI (10-03-2011), J-man123 (10-01-2011), k-lai (10-01-2011), Shadowblade (10-02-2011)
Old 10-01-2011, 05:04 PM   #30
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

DAMN! Talk about prediction bombardment. My brains cannot even absorb all cos I keep wanting to see it for real... nice reads guys, keep them coming
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (10-01-2011)