share your funny expieriences. - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 10-26-2005, 11:06 PM   #16
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice
Well today i was in the arcade in my school playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Then two of my friends came over and started to watch me play. I'm not good so i lost after a few rounds. Then we started to talk about the crappy Marvel comic book movies that have been released *cough* Fantastic Four. Anyway then we started to talk about Marvel characters that would be good to be to be in movies.My two of my friends started talking about marvel characters i didn't know existed. I was like "who's Omega Red?". They would respond " OMG you don't who he is?!!" So the conversation went on like that for a while. Then after a while i was getting ready to leave, when they asked me if i have read any marvel comics. I was thinking about saying " Hell no, mexicans don't read comics !!" but since i didn't want to make them feel bad I just said no. As i was existing the arcade i heard them talking to each other "How come we are the only ones who know this stuf".My other friend respond, " I dunno "

So true.

Last edited by shadowclone; 10-26-2005 at 11:18 PM.
shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2005, 11:17 PM   #17
shnannerz
One Eyed Bandit x_o

shnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud of
lol what? XD

@Drunk: haha i've ran into a door once, too *just remembered*
i dunno but something scared the crap outta me so i was trying to run away from it, right? yeah, so i ran down the hall towards the screen door which led to the back yard and i thought the door was open so i'd be able to run right outside. turns out the screen door was shut and i ran right into it and fell backwards... x_o

i'll see if i can think of any more... funnier ones o_0''
shnannerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 12:31 AM   #18
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Shannon, remember those two time I posted pictures of you that you didn't want posted? Good times, I still remember you exact words too "OMFG MAL YOU JERK! I'M-A-GONN KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" adn "AGHGRRRRR!!! BITE MAL'S HEAD OFF!!!!!"
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 12:39 AM   #19
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
That's exactly how it went down Shika *shifty eyes* and don't you deny it.
Old 10-27-2005, 01:48 PM   #20
Mal
Scotch

Well I'm a very shifty character... ?
Old 10-27-2005, 06:42 PM   #21
shnannerz
One Eyed Bandit x_o

shnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud ofshnannerz has much to be proud of
hey, that's not what i said o_o
shnannerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 06:52 PM   #22
Mal
Scotch

Yeah ok so maybe it wasn't, but that's what you wanted to say.