Episode 156 (Spoilers) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 10-20-2005, 11:06 AM   #1
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Episode 156 (Spoilers)

This was a pretty boring episode nothing important really happened just a prolonged fight with Raiga that will continue to the next episode. I also didn't like the ever changing animation style in this episode I would prefer them to pick one and stick with it through an episode and not jump back and forth. I just felt like this episode really dragged on forever for the 20 plus minutes, I even considered skipping some of the episode because it was so disinteresting. Naruto continued to do his kage bunshin and Neji was just about to show his usefulness again but was stopped. The best part of the whole episode lasted for like 4 seconds when Lee fought without his weights on, although he took them off differently than before. Also Lee really didn't move that fast for someone who had a huge weight lifted from there body, I know it is lightning but he just didn't seem that fast to me when fighting. I was aso VERY annoyed with Karashi, I can't stand scary people, toughen up your a man if your going to be scared alright fine then, but don't be scared over every little thing that happens, a pebble falls and he basically jumps. Another thing I wanted to know is if Naruto is in so much danger or so hurt why not call on the nine tails for help, instead of laying there possibly about to die. I can understand why Neji is laying there because he is human but Naruto has a demon residing in him and he is not making that apparent. If this is what we can expect from fillers then lets keep it moving then in the direction of the manga, I am definitely not asking for the Kakashi Gaiden but the current arc in the manga has a lot of potentional when it is animated.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2005, 12:20 PM   #2
jensta
Genin

jensta is an unknown quantity at this point
23 episodes of long fillers, i just started readin the manga and its sooo cool and it seems to be getting so much better and interesting as i go along, i couldn't stand waiting around for a week for each episode of fillers thats why i started to read the manga, now that i've read it i cant wait for the anime to start with the manga storey line again....

but narutos still good even if their just fillers for the time being...
yes and this 156 epi seemed abit funny (strange) and when lee took off his weights... that was pretty achoo.......
but cant wait to see what happens at tthe end of it all.... and ranmaru..... i wonder if he will end up in konoha and have.. maybe a different look on life by than too...
hes such a cute kid so im kinda hoping that everything will turn out good for him, and naruto's crew of course
jensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 12:40 PM   #3
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensta
23 episodes of long fillers, i just started readin the manga and its sooo cool and it seems to be getting so much better and interesting as i go along, i couldn't stand waiting around for a week for each episode of fillers thats why i started to read the manga, now that i've read it i cant wait for the anime to start with the manga storey line again....

but narutos still good even if their just fillers for the time being...
yes and this 156 epi seemed abit funny (strange) and when lee took off his weights... that was pretty achoo.......
but cant wait to see what happens at tthe end of it all.... and ranmaru..... i wonder if he will end up in konoha and have.. maybe a different look on life by than too...
hes such a cute kid so im kinda hoping that everything will turn out good for him, and naruto's crew of course
Is it me or did Ranmaru look like a girl when Raiga was holding him in his arms, that is a long time of fillers especially if they are bad ones at that.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 10-20-2005, 02:01 PM   #4
jensta
Genin

no he just looked like acute little kid...and i dont get what you said in the second part of that sentence
Old 10-20-2005, 02:08 PM   #5
jensta
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6
He did look femaleish
They are prolly gonna make every team go on a mission, they already did shinos team now nejis next they might make shikas team go on a mission with naruto.
yeah id agree with that, every team will get some on screen time before the manga kicks in again, and naruto will somehow end up taggin along or drop by
Old 10-20-2005, 03:30 PM   #6
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensta
no he just looked like acute little kid...and i dont get what you said in the second part of that sentence
What do you not get if the fillers "continue" to be bad not saying that they all were but if they are bad then the next 26 episodes or whatever are going to seem like they are dragging on forever.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 10-20-2005, 05:51 PM   #7
Coribn117
Chuunin

Coribn117 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think Ranmaru and Raiga are kind of based off of Mori Ranmaru and Oda Nobunaga, because Ranmaru's lord (Oda Nobunaga) found him he was only six years old (which is about the age I think Ranmaru is) and from that point on kept him as his valet (which in that period of Japanese history was pretty much your elite bodygaurd-- it was a 24/7 job and the valet was the last line of defense for his/her lord.) Ranmaru was also known to have been very handsome in a slightly feminine way.

Another interesting thing is that Oda Nabunaga was often rumored to be immortal, because whenever he was cought in a trap that would have killed a normal lord he managed to get out. This could be where they got the inspiration to have Raiga almost get killed and then survive...

However, if I am right about them being based off these two historical figures, then it should be noted that Mori Ranmaru and Oda Nabunaga died together in an ambush.

Coribn117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 07:06 PM   #8
Chozen One
Genin

Chozen One is an unknown quantity at this point
i just love how they can make tenten and Lee have their moment of glory but make Neji look so............ useless

Fan Clubs

Chozen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 07:15 PM   #9
DokaMula
Genin

DokaMula is an unknown quantity at this point
Well with a guy almost seems like pure lightning it won't be the easier of 2 evils to defeat

This battle brought to you by Big shoota's by Gorguts
DokaMula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 10:18 PM   #10
typhoon_4434
Missing-Nin

typhoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these parts
meh
not even bother to watch it
ill wait for the new filler and hope that is better then the current one. Maybe if it was Naruto, Lee, Kiba and chouji, then maybe it would be worth watching.
typhoon_4434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 11:15 PM   #11
kakashi1300
Kakashi's Eye

kakashi1300 is on a distinguished roadkakashi1300 is on a distinguished road
i hope the next fillers will involve naruto and the other jounins, like asuma or kurenai and see them kick ass, not they are always beaten up.

Official member of the Tropang Tambayan

Join teh Official Prince of Tennis FC Now

ATP 2009 Season
kakashi1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 11:23 PM   #12
DokaMula
Genin

DokaMula is an unknown quantity at this point
question

whats ya mean 23 filters

This battle brought to you by Big shoota's by Gorguts
DokaMula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 12:07 AM   #13
jensta
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
What do you not get if the fillers "continue" to be bad not saying that they all were but if they are bad then the next 26 episodes or whatever are going to seem like they are dragging on forever.
yep they seem to be dragging along and kinda make you lose alittle bit of interest, but as some of the other post said 'just hope that the next filler involves someome good like kakashi, and jounins' i really do hope that they do get better.....
Old 10-21-2005, 08:09 AM   #14
Chozen One
Genin

Chozen One is an unknown quantity at this point
just saw it on NF... Part 2 will Start in Spring.... More fillers... more fillers more fillers....... oh well

Fan Clubs

Chozen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 08:30 AM   #15
amimamimo
Academy Student

amimamimo is an unknown quantity at this point
any1 noe wer 2 dwnld narutoepisocde 102-150 with less than 40mb ea episode????????????????????????????????? ??????
amimamimo is offline   Reply With Quote