Yondaime Hokage A.K.A. 4th Hokage B.K.A. The Yellow Flash? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-03-2005, 01:29 AM   #1
horus
Missing-Nin

horus is an unknown quantity at this point
Yondaime Hokage A.K.A. 4th Hokage B.K.A. The Yellow Flash?

What do you guys think of him?

I cant give my opinion on him because I never saw him in action besides that little manga chapter! and he did seal up Kyuubi and I think that Sarutobi was referring to him when he said "I must stop this one no matter what" so is Yondaime that strong?
horus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2005, 02:27 AM   #2
crewshiukaz
Chuunin

crewshiukaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Hm...that`s a tough 1. um.. yeah he`s strong.maybe the strongest of all hokages..i don`t know.but if he was able to seal kyuubi so then hell yeah he`s strong
Old 01-03-2005, 02:28 AM   #3
horus
Missing-Nin

horus is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I think so but that's like the only thing we see him do beside do some attacks in the manga and he wasn't movin to fast in the manga so what is he good for?
horus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 05:19 AM   #4
itachi41
Chuunin

Location: I'm training at Mt Fuji and will kill anyone who disturbs me!Find me by all means!
itachi41 is an unknown quantity at this point
well ... i tihnk he is strong .... putting apart that he has good speed ... when he fought with kyuubi ... they all trusted the 4th could defeat the kyuubi dat during the first episode ... some shinobis of the leaf when they were fighting the kyuubi they say ... ," hold this monster down until the 4th arrives" or some tihng like dat ... so that means the 4th is strong ... that they can believe him dat he could defeat the kyuubi
Old 01-03-2005, 08:57 AM   #5
mo0nlight
Genin

mo0nlight is an unknown quantity at this point
ya ithink that the 4th rock he's so stronge they say in the manga and what do u want on the manga the manga dosnt move to show us is he fast or something lol we will wait tell the episode comes..the 4th really stronge ithink that if he were stell alive he would be the coolest!!!
mo0nlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 09:14 AM   #6
leingod3355
Chuunin

leingod3355 is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree with moonlight....if yondaime were still alive, he be the coolest....from what i see, he is strong....sacrificing his life fighting the kyuubi and sealing it....he is a one cool dude....
leingod3355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 09:43 PM   #7
drbazy1069
Genin

drbazy1069 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think they should put up more scenes about the fourth cause hes in mystery there sno information about him and it kinda makes me curious on what typ of person he was
drbazy1069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 12:19 AM   #8
hotohori
Chuunin

hotohori is an unknown quantity at this point
I actually thought he was kinda weak compared to the other Hokages at first because there were only a few scenes where he was mentioned and they never talked about what exactly he did that were awesome or something like that (well of course he did seal up the kyuubi ). But after I read that part in the manga where they gave us a small preview of his abilities, I was like, Whoa!! Holy f**king sh--! He's so cool! I wanna see more of that! That's when I started raising my opinion of him. Hopefully, soon they'll start showing us snippets of the Yondaime. I think (and i hope) they'll make it so that Naruto will grow more to be like the Yondaime.. that's why they have to show us stuff about the Yondaime so that we'll clearly see the similarities of the two!

Join the Uchiha Itachi FanClub.

Join the Ichigo FanClub. Join the Hatake Kakashi FanClub.
hotohori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 09:40 AM   #9
DaRk_DaNTe
Missing-Nin

DaRk_DaNTe is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd say the 3rd was the strongest of all the Hokages..Come on he fought and beat the 1st and the 2nd..
DaRk_DaNTe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 09:45 AM   #10
brent_d
Genin

brent_d is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by crewshiukaz
Hm...that`s a tough 1. um.. yeah he`s strong.maybe the strongest of all hokages..i don`t know.but if he was able to seal kyuubi so then hell yeah he`s strong
I disagree that the 4th is the strongerst, the 3rd hokage is the strongest of them all because it was mentioned several times in the series, the only reason why the fourth seemed stronger is that the 3rd was old and has weakened, but he was probably the best among the hokages...
brent_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 10:06 AM   #11
ondu
Genin

ondu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by brent_d
I disagree that the 4th is the strongerst, the 3rd hokage is the strongest of them all because it was mentioned several times in the series, the only reason why the fourth seemed stronger is that the 3rd was old and has weakened, but he was probably the best among the hokages...
well! you can't say that he is the weakest,no?
it is very hard to compare it because we have no comparison data.how to measure strong?does strong ensure victory all the time?what about the 1st,the 2nd,and the 5th?

If you look at shikamaru vs temari....i think temari is 10 stronger than shikamaru...but shika beat temari....he's just lazy to make temari submit.

Although it is mentioned in the several times in the manga that the 3rd is stronger,i felt that the hidden leaf is more attached to the 3rd than the pervious hokages...because he "rule" twice....Before naming the 4th and after the 4th's death.....anyway don't let this be a debate or something....

because i'm 100 hundred sure that kyubi container ( naruto ) that the 4th sealed would be the GREATEST OF ALL HOKAGES...
Old 02-06-2005, 07:18 AM   #12
hotohori
Chuunin

hotohori is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ondu
Although it is mentioned in the several times in the manga that the 3rd is stronger,i felt that the hidden leaf is more attached to the 3rd than the pervious hokages...because he "rule" twice....Before naming the 4th and after the 4th's death.....anyway don't let this be a debate or something....

because i'm 100 hundred sure that kyubi container ( naruto ) that the 4th sealed would be the GREATEST OF ALL HOKAGES...
Way to go, ondu! That was one hell of a statement. Though I agree with ya.

Hmm..about the village being more attached to the 3rd, well, you can't really say that it's just the Third. Because most likely, when it was during the First and Second's time as a ruler, they were also loved by the villagers. It's just that Naruto the anime's story was introduced during the Third Hokage's reign so we only saw how much the Third was respected by the villagers.

Join the Uchiha Itachi FanClub.

Join the Ichigo FanClub. Join the Hatake Kakashi FanClub.
hotohori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 11:26 AM   #13
young naruto315
Chuunin

young naruto315 is an unknown quantity at this point
he must have been pretty strong but...i dont think he was the best

"The Guitar is the soul sending a message through just six strings." -Eddie Lee
young naruto315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 08:19 AM   #14
kyuubi1
Genin

kyuubi1 is an unknown quantity at this point
no the forth is the strongest hokage ever they even said that he surpassed the previous hokages think about it as this all hokages pick a next hokage who is much better themselves like the 1st & 2nd pick the third cause he would be much better then them & the third pick the 4th cause he was far better then him theres no point picking a hokage who is at the same level as you they have to pick the no1 nin in the village not someone on equal strength
kyuubi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 10:07 AM   #15
Jiraiyasannin
Genin

Jiraiyasannin is an unknown quantity at this point
İ dont agree that Sarutobi can pick one of that three anyway. Why Yondaime ?

Jiraiyasannin is offline   Reply With Quote