Famous quotes. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 11-05-2005, 01:49 PM   #1
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Jagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of light
Famous quotes.

"I too challenged many established instructors. But I have learned that challenging means one thing but how you choose to react to it means something else entirely. What is your reaction to it? How does it get you? If you are secure within yourself, you treat it very, very lightly because you ask yourself: 'Am I really afraid of that man?' 'Do I have any doubts that that man is going to get me?' And if I do not have such doubts and if I do not have such feelings, then I would certainly treat it very lightly."

Bruce Lee

Thanx to Mystic 4 da shika banner ^_^

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
If you're even considering getting them drunk in hopes of ending your virginity, then you sir are the douche bag that I've always thought you were, except now theres concrete proof of said douche baggery.
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Think of me as the counselor of nl!!! need someone 2 talk 2 just pm me and Ill gladly listen!
Jagen-san is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2005, 01:50 PM   #2
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
sweet
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 01:52 PM   #3
palmereap
Kage

palmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura about
cool he was great and jakie chan wanted to flow in his footsteps
palmereap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 01:53 PM   #4
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Jagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of light
Yep! Heres a chan quote!
Bruce kicks high, I kick lower; Bruce was serious, I' am comedy, Jackie is Jackie and Bruce is Bruce. Its a different style of approach.
---Jackie Chan

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
If you're even considering getting them drunk in hopes of ending your virginity, then you sir are the douche bag that I've always thought you were, except now theres concrete proof of said douche baggery.
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Think of me as the counselor of nl!!! need someone 2 talk 2 just pm me and Ill gladly listen!
Old 11-05-2005, 01:56 PM   #5
palmereap
Kage

palmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura about
lol "Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider."
Old 11-05-2005, 01:59 PM   #6
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

"Training deals not with an object, but with the human spirit and human emotions."
---Bruce Lee

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Old 11-05-2005, 02:00 PM   #7
palmereap
Kage

Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two.
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin
Old 11-05-2005, 02:02 PM   #8
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

"Optimism is a faith that leads to success."
---Bruce Lee

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Old 11-05-2005, 02:05 PM   #9
palmereap
Kage

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Sir Winston Churchill
Old 11-05-2005, 02:08 PM   #10
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

"You must make your mind formless,shapeless,like water.You pour water into a cup it becomes the cup,you put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle, you put it in a tea pot it becomes the tea pot. Be like water my friends."
---Bruce Lee

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Last edited by Jagen-san; 11-05-2005 at 07:23 PM.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:09 PM   #11
palmereap
Kage

Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.
Flower A. Newhouse
Old 11-05-2005, 02:13 PM   #12
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

"If life gives you lemons...Throw them at somebody!"
---my math teacher lol

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Old 11-05-2005, 02:18 PM   #13
palmereap
Kage

lol that's funny, I never married because I have three pets at home that answer the same purpose as a husband. I have a dog that growls every morning, a parrot that swears all afternoon and a cat that comes home late at night. -
Author: Marie Corelli
Old 11-05-2005, 02:24 PM   #14
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Bruce was extremely fast.......he was fanatic. He was the most fanatical trainer of the martial arts that I have ever encountered. He lived it, breathed it and slept it. from morning to night his mind was martial arts. And what made him so great was that he wasn't bogged down in tradition. He was always looking for ways of improving himself.
---Chuck Norris

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Old 11-05-2005, 02:28 PM   #15
palmereap
Kage

If your friend is already dead, and being eaten by vultures, I think it's okay to feed some bits of your friend to one of the vultures, to teach him to do some tricks. But ONLY if you're serious about adopting the vulture.
- Deep Thoughts (Saturday Night Live)
Author: Jack Handey