About your role:
The Senior Network Automation Engineer is responsible for developing and supporting automated solutions to improve the management of the global FANDOM network. You will build and execute the strategic roadmap, with a focus on self-service solutions, integrated systems and automated processes for public cloud, and traditional on-premise network environments.
- Design, implement, and maintain secure network automation solution
- Work closely with the infrastructure team
- Work the pipeline and create network automation solutions as required
- Troubleshoot network infrastructure problems
- Create new network designs
- Maintain existing network infrastructure
- Participate in on-call rotation
- A Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- A senior-level network automation engineer with 5+ years experience in a production environment
- A strong understanding of core internet technologies (e.g. TCP/IP),
- Deep and substantial configuration experience with switching/routing
- Hands-on programming experience with scripting, compiled languages: Go, Python
- Experience deploying and managing cloud infrastructure on Google Cloud / AWS
Bonus points if you...
- Have experience with any of the following technologies:
- IPAM/DCIM tools eg. Netbox
- Spine/Leaf topology
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Annual Training Budget per Employee
- Gym Membership or Extra Health Care or Cafeteria Program Options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.