About your role:
Fandom is seeking a results driven performance marketer who is highly analytical and has experience managing campaigns across multiple platforms efficiently and profitably. The Senior Director will oversee paid initiatives across all of Fandom’s properties including DTC, core, video, new initiatives and acquisitions with an initial focus on our highest growth DTC opportunities (Fandom’s D&D Beyond business). Location: New York or San Francisco!
- Build an overall paid strategy for Fandom outlining target audience segments, key geographies, funnel planning, product/service positioning and a strong A/B testing framework.
- Establish overall revenue goals and associated budget allocation for each channel (taking into account CAC, ROAS and LTV), laddering up to a cohesive paid marketing strategy
- Maximize opportunities at each point of the funnel, optimizing strategies at each point of the consumer journey (e.g. sequential messaging, cart abandonment retargeting)
- Develop promotion, discounting, tiering strategies and implement dynamic pricing to maximize value for each customer, product and service
- Develop channel specific CAC performance framework against LTV to maximize ROI for each product line
- Build strong relationships across major marketing platforms (FB, IG, YT, Snap, Google) to get first looks at new marketing opportunities and drive volume and relationship based cost efficiencies
- Cultivate external partnerships that can support profitable and scalable user acquisition, including platform owners (eg Apple, Google, Amazon)
- Partner with the Analytics and Data teams to build and evolve attribution models against a range of products, services and business objectives
- Communicate overall performance to senior leadership, highlighting trends and opportunities for additional investment
- Develop strategies and plans to drive both near-term performance as well as to build a foundation for healthy growth into the future
- 10+ years experience in entertainment performance marketing
- Experience with e-commerce and subscription service marketing
- Experience buying and negotiating ad buys emphasized in acquiring users with exposure to international markets
- Experience with Google Analytics and marketing attribution tools
- Deep understanding of optimization algorithms, bid types, targeting, and buying strategies across existing and emerging marketing platforms
- Budget management and/or P&L experience
- A love of data and strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Thoughtful, collaborative leader with strong communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Ability to think strategically and see the big picture while knowing how to tactically execute
- Meticulous attention to detail & strong organization skills
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.