About your role:
Fandom is seeking a phenomenal Office Manager to run our newly built San Francisco headquarters. We are looking for a passionate fan of movies, TV, gaming or entertainment who can wear multiple hats. If you can seamlessly transition from working on expense reports to organizing the kitchen to chatting about Stranger Things or D&D, we want to hear from you!
- Monitor and manage all office facility-related activities; select and manage vendors for services, track to budget and ensure quality of work
- Create and maintain an events calendar, coordinate employee and other company activities as requested.
- Manage knowledge share between FANDOM offices in San Francisco and other offices, coordinate communication of travelers with the other Office Managers.
- Identify and negotiate agreements with various parcel delivery services locally on an as needed basis. Mail packages when needed; includes going offsite to mail things
- Ensure the office is clean, presentable and in good order including but not limited to storage closet organization and inventory, kitchen space, reception area, etc
- Ensure all office equipment are functioning properly and are well maintained. Order, create an inventory list and maintain supplies
- Conference rooms: maintain calendars and shuffle meetings as needed, maintain order and ensure consistent inventory of necessary resources/supplies
- Manage the employee parking spots including procedures and calendar (where applicable) as well as employee perks calendar and associated vendors
- Support HR in onboarding/offboarding Environments tasks as needed
- Manage and support office safety program
- Facilitate meetings and parties, provide administrative support to FANDOM events and global activities; including conference room/office setup and reservations, meals, prizes and coordination with IT (occasionally with evening and early morning support)
- Support company-wide meetings and events through scheduling, coordinating with IT, purchasing and tracking to budget.
- Plan and execute the Summer and Holiday Parties; establish theme, venue, negotiate contracts, assist in procuring transportation, planning activities and provide day-of support
- Manage expense report for your offices and potentially others as needed; collect receipts, prepare support and enter data into expense system for reimbursement
- Work with the EA team as needed to support executives.
- Monitor lease expiration and liaise between the department head, finance department and property manager when negotiating new lease terms
- Ensure proper scheduling of use, coordinate maintenance and other support to maintain a quality living experience
- Maintain inventory lists and schedule intermittent refreshes of linens, furniture, kitchen items and appliances (as needed).
- Order and maintain supplies for corporate apartment
- A degree in a hospitality or facilities related field, and/or 3+ years of relevant experience.
- A relentless attention to detail and desire for order/cleanliness
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- The ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- The ability to use Google drives, docs, sheets
- Experience managing multiple large and small project simultaneously
- Team player / Collaborate on a global, cross-functional basis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Bonus points for experience managing remote locations
- A passion for movies, TV, gaming, or entertainment
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.