About your role:
This is a fast-paced opportunity in downtown San Francisco for an Executive Assistant who is a very bright, get-things-done, proactive, entrepreneurial, and people-oriented. You enjoy working with different personalities and prioritize a multitude of competing demands with ease. No task is too small or too big for you to take on. You take pride in delivering the highest quality work and finding efficiencies in your role. At Fandom, we build a team of self-starters with a high tolerance for ambiguity. This role is not only an amazing opportunity, but it is also a lot of work. Expectations of this person are very high, so we're looking for someone who enjoys being connected and moving things forward.
As the Executive Assistant, you will play an active role in managing our Chief People Officer and Chief Technology and Product Officer's day-to-day and provide overall team support to these parts of our organization. You'll work closely with various departments and a mighty team of Executive Assistants.
- Manage Executives’ daily calendar, travel, expenses, meetings, and event arrangements.
- Prepare Executive for upcoming meetings, conducting preliminary research, preparing reports, etc.
- Provide organizational support to the Executive. Helping to ensure action items, deadlines and deliverables are completed. Taking minutes and conducting follow-up correspondences. Keeping records of client and investor interactions.
- Arrange corporate or special events to take place outside of the workplace, such as Leadership offsites, All Hands, business lunches/meetings, etc.
- Execute trusted initiatives and ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients and facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations).
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies.
- Have 5+ years of administrative experience; prior work with CTO or CPO is a plus.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and relationship skills. Have influencing skills to drive change.
- Have exemplary planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Are very bright, enjoy taking on new challenges and everyone you know comments on how quickly you become the expert.
- Your email is at inbox zero by the end of every day.
- Are intensively driven, proactive and have entrepreneurial passion. You anticipate potential issues before they snowball. Identify ways to streamline tasks and consistently seek a better solution.
- Can easily handle stress and you are unflappable. Roll with both a sense of humor and urgency.
- Are a problem solver, you think strategically about what needs to be done, and you do it.
- You're fluent in all tools of G Suite on Google Cloud.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry and bi-weekly catered lunches at the office
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.