About your role:
The Manager, Marketing Analytics will lead analytics for our D&D (Dungeons and Dragons) Beyond business, providing key insights into the overall customer journeys and subscription and purchase funnels in order to drive acquisition and retention. He/She will provide a deep understanding of D&D Beyond (DDB) visitors and users to inform organic and performance marketing initiatives and will measure the effectiveness of campaigns and marketing activity across all channels.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the execution of the marketing analytics strategy, creating a robust, data driven marketing machine (dashboard, model, structure, framework) in collaboration with the marketing, product and finance teams
- Assess and optimize the DDB marketing analytics implementation and data architecture to enable deeper analyses through site analytics and queries of the data warehouse
- Develop new analytical frameworks to better understand our users and the impact of our marketing investments, including attribution, churn prediction, lifetime value modeling, experiment methodology, and segmentation
- Measure performance marketing campaigns and ROAS across platforms, ensure accurate forecasting models are in place for all marketing activities and build incremental investment cases to maximize ROI
- Champion a hypothesis-driven culture that rapidly tests, measures and iterates, developing and manage A/B testing framework to optimize marketing messaging, creative, formats, placements and order form design/flow
- Translate business questions into clear and insightful analyses and visualizations with a mix of regular reporting, self-service dashboards and ad hoc deep dive analyses
- Develop and regularly report against KPIs that accurately reflect the health and potential of the business
- 6+ years of digital analytics experience
- 2+ years of experience analyzing consumer marketing funnels and opportunities within a DTC business
- Expert user of Google Analytics 360 (including GA Attribution) and strong SQL skills; coding ability in R or Python is a plus
- Understanding of statistical and predictive modeling techniques such as linear and logistic regression
- Data driven individual with strong business acumen and analytical problem solving
- Strong organizational skills, detail-orientation, and ability to multitask
- Ability to clearly communicate complex data and concepts to stakeholders to influence product strategies and marketing planning
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to apply analytical insights to a variety of problems
- Passionate about using data to drive business decisions; analytical as well as creative
Benefits & Perks
Healthcare and commuter benefits, stock options, annual training budget per employee, pre-tax benefit options (FSA, HSA & Commuter), permissive time-off, biweekly office lunches and periodic happy hours, full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options, flexible working hours, international work environment with start-up culture, easily accessible by public transportation
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.