About your role:
Fandom is seeking a strategic and detail-oriented Program Manager to work across teams to develop new player experiences for our exciting portfolio of products, including D&D Beyond. This role will report directly to the VP of Product.
In this role, you will work cross-functional Fandom teams to drive results via efficient processes, rigorous planning, and transparent communication. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex programs and projects into bite-sized, actionable steps that efficiently drive the company toward achieving its objectives.
- Drive complex, cross-functional initiatives that have multiple stakeholders and many moving parts
- Develop and collaborate on consistent, repeatable, and scalable planning processes, best practices, and ways of working cross-functionally
- Collaborate on and facilitate the process for effective quarterly roadmap planning, continuous tracking, and organization-wide communication
- Track, understand, and facilitate communication when plans change
- Manage key internal stakeholders across product, marketing, analytics, finance, content, and operations teams
- Develop solutions to address key operational challenges, stakeholder pain points, and sources of friction
- Coordinate and communicate activity effectively between globally distributed workforce
- Collaborate with other program managers to share expertise and develop consistent and effective ways of managing programs at Fandom
- Measure program impact and provide transparent communication and feedback to management and teams
- Develop prioritization frameworks and collaborate with Product Management to prioritize projects to deliver the most value to the company as efficiently as possible
- Proactively identify and assess risk, escalate concerns, and mitigate issues
- Contribute to a positive working environment.
- Successfully work with stakeholders and build strong relationships.
- Manage multiple points of view, balancing needs of groups, in an objective and collaborative manner. Understanding when to escalate issues.
- 5+ years of program management, project management or technical product ops
- Demonstrate experience with agile development, continuous improvement methodologies, project management methodologies, KPIs, OKRs, SLAs, root cause analysis, and techniques to measure impact and discover requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to report progress accurately to executive stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to align teams to a common goal and work cross-functionally in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability for being detail-oriented, self-motivated and driving follow-through
- An interest in and propensity solving challenges for a rapidly growing business
- The ability to proactively adapt processes when it is providing too much overhead for teams
- A demonstrated ability to apply data to address business problems
- The ability work effectively with distributed teams
Bonus points if you have...
- PMP certification
- Experience in startups as well as enterprise level operations
- A passion for entertainment brands within gaming, tabletop gaming, TV, movies, and/or comics
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, Fandom provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, Fandom has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
Fandom has a global audience of over 200 million monthly unique visits and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer