About the Role:
The Head of Global Revenue Strategy and Operations will lead and partner with the entire revenue organization on global go to market strategies and report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer. You will identify and understand trends and opportunities within the global marketplace amongst fans of Gaming, Streaming and Movies . They will identify, facilitate and support strategy that drive revenue for the business and keeps track of prospective markets and consumers.
You play a strategic and management role in the ad sales operations department that creates processes and drives sales operations in order to enhance Fandom's position with clients and to solidify its position in the marketplace. They will be tasked with developing processes that streamline Sales operations in order to facilitate clients direct needs.
You Will or Have...
- Experience identifying strategic opportunity for the team, to contribute to the overall strategic vision for the larger organization
- Experience demonstrating thoughtful risk-taking and driving innovation for maximum impact on clients and the business
- Cross Group Collaboration. Experience working in a collaborative manner across a variety of business functions and geographies
- C-Suite Relationships. Experience forging relationships with the c-suite and important partners across marketing, content, finance and product
- Identify and determine areas for growth including potential revenue/market share gains on existing accounts and work with sales to capitalize on those opportunities
- Research and analyze on changing consumer behaviors & media industry trends
- Contribute to Fandom's thought leadership by identifying audience, content, and cultural opportunities, and partnering with sales, marketing and product org to bring these opportunities to life through easy to use, go-to-market materials
- Manage the pre and post sales process for direct partners globally
- Ensure seamless campaign execution, full delivery, and drive towards client's KPI's
- Participate in projects using creative insights to generate new revenue opportunities across Fandom
- Cultivate deep category expertise and understanding of marketplace dynamics to create scalable, client-centric and category strategies and solutions that utilize the full power of Fandom
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field; MBA is preferred.
- Management consulting experience, focused on GTM and new business strategy development
- Proven track record to identify and drive opportunities for short- and long-term growth and revenue
- Experience in advertising/media strategy & operations with 10+ years of experience.
- Leadership and team-building skills.
- Demonstrated success driving significant revenue growth within new markets
- Experience building a multi-year strategic roadmap for category/business/function/region.
- Able to build a robust annual business/operating plan.
- Organization, creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional collaboration with strong influence management skills
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan (+matching)
- Flexible time off - flexible and generous
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Family Assistance Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs and Support
- Wellness Programs
- Loan-Assistance, money-management, pet insurance, and other discounts
- Phone, Gym, and commuter programs
- An international work environment with a startup culture
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
- Miscellaneous perks such as, swag, etc.
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.Connection with our fans, creators, and partners is at our core, and it's grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.We imagine, improve, and deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, and the work we do.
Learn More about Fandom
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Fandom, one of our core values is We Serve a Global Community. Connection with our fans, creators, and partners is at our core, and it's grounded by our active efforts of inclusion. As such, we're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We invite you to complete the optional section below. This information will help Fandom with our reporting requirements and help us learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool. Completion of this section is entirely voluntary and has no impact on your opportunity for employment.